Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 The Night Barony of Erlkazar (Roll20 VTT)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DoveArrow
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2023 :  04:57:00  Show Profile Send DoveArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The Night Barony of Erlkazar is now available for download through the Roll20 Virtual Tabletop. For those of you who aren't familiar with the region, this was Steven Schend's personal campaign setting that he then introduced into the Realms. I first discovered the region when working on my Rise of the Genie Lords adventure series. I was so taken with the area that I decided to return to it and explore it further in this adventure.

The Baronies of Erlkazar, once a prosperous region of pastoral tranquility, is now a land of nightmares and dread. Bandit armies plague the region, terrorizing the populace and surrounding countries of Calimshan, Tethyr, Amn, and Turmish. Though these threats are terrifying enough, it is nothing compared to what awaits the people of Erlkazar at night.

In caves, tombs, and subterranean communities beneath the seemingly pastoral villages of Erlkazar live the secretive Night Barony. Ruled by the vampire Saestra and her legions of darkness, these monstrous denizens of the Five Baronies are the real power in the region. The country’s only hope of liberation is you.

The adventure includes nearly 20 maps, dozens of tokens, and full dynamic lighting effects that you can use to challenge your players.

A DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® adventure for characters of levels 15-20

For use with the fifth edition Player’s Handbook®, Monster Manual®, and Dungeon Master’s Guide®

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/454705/The-Night-Barony-of-Erlkazar-Roll20-VTT?view_as_pub=1
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000