Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Heroes of Shadow (5E)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DoveArrow
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2023 :  20:32:17  Show Profile Send DoveArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
One of the things I really liked in 3E was the introduction of shadow magic. I loved the lore behind the Shadow Weave and the introduction of the Shadovar. Granted, the mechanics of shadow magic left something to be desired, so I understand why they got rid of it. However, the flavor of it was great and so I created my own product that updates shadow magic for use in 5E. Enjoy!

Unveil the Power of Shadow
The Shadowfell is a dark and twisted reflection of the Material Plane. It is a realm of shadowy undead and other sinister creatures. Nevertheless, there are those who have learned to harness and channel its mysterious power to fight evil and the agents of darkness. A few even dare to call the Shadowfell home.

Packed into this book are rules options for all the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including new subclasses. This book also includes spells and magic items for both players and Dungeon Masters as well as new monsters to introduce a level of mystery into the game.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/446213/Heroes-of-Shadow

Edited by - DoveArrow on 19 Jul 2023 20:43:16
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000