Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Grain Nymphs in The Realms?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2023 :  14:08:57  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings.

I was thinking of using a Grain Nymph (originally from the Dragonlance setting) for a minor adventure set way out in the sticks; at some point, the PCs come across a scorched farm and a shivering field fey in need of a new home. Ideally, after a bit of convincing, she accompanies them on a journey to an upstanding farmer grateful for such a boon. Her deteriorating health is a ticking clock for the players to beat.

Then, I thought of how these creatures might fit into The Realms at large. Clearly, Chaunteans will go to great lengths to court grain nymphs. The benefits to a harvest are obvious, but keep in mind that Chauntea also governs fertility (at least, to an extent...the boundary between The Great Mother and Shialla in this matter is a little fuzzy). Greengrass festivals in particular abound with wanton acts. When the clergy is allowed an occasion to truly cut loose, a being able to invoke harmless intoxication in others is especially cherished.

Predilection for felines aside, Sharessin do not have any strong ties to nature in the abstract (there was Zandilar, who dwelt in the woods, but that is distinct from agricultural living). However, followers of The Festhall Madam in those rare rural houses of worship that abut with farmlands may provide suitable compensation in exchange for the privilege of losing themselves in an incomparable inebriation.

Any thoughts?

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Earth names in the Realms are more common than you may think.

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2023 :  23:52:12  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I were to run this adventure, I’d have some of these guys as at least a minor protagonist. They just seem to fit.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Euphoric_imp

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

bloodtide_the_red
Learned Scribe

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2023 :  17:41:36  Show Profile  Visit bloodtide_the_red's Homepage Send bloodtide_the_red a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget about the semi humans:

Berronar Truesilver of the Dwarven gods makes for a fit. I can see her making or helping to make the grain nymphs to help dwarven kind. A typical dwarven underground hold only has a small area of surface farms. So having good and high crop harvests fits perfectly. And fits fine for hill dwarves.

Also, the dwarf god Hanseath fits really nice if you want to focus on the "part nymphs".

But an amazingly good fit is Sheela Peryroyl...harvest lots of food, dance and make love. This really is the prefect fit here.
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7969 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2023 :  20:46:25  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought dwarves mostly farmed underground? Subterranean fungus farms and subterranean livestock (sometimes considered unpalatable or indigestible by other races).

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2023 :  01:02:56  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bloodtide_the_red

Berronar Truesilver of the Dwarven gods makes for a fit. I can see her making or helping to make the grain nymphs to help dwarven kind. A typical dwarven underground hold only has a small area of surface farms. So having good and high crop harvests fits perfectly. And fits fine for hill dwarves.

Also, the dwarf god Hanseath fits really nice if you want to focus on the "part nymphs".

But an amazingly good fit is Sheela Peryroyl...harvest lots of food, dance and make love. This really is the prefect fit here.

I ought to reprimand myself for forgetting the demihumans. Huh...how do Dwarves as a whole regard the fey? If the stout folk view Elves as flighty, then they're likely to perceive the various nature spirits as utterly bonkers.

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Go to Top of Page

DoveArrow
Seeker

97 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2023 :  17:29:58  Show Profile Send DoveArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Azar

I ought to reprimand myself for forgetting the demihumans.

You ought to be easy on yourself. Be easy on yourself, damnit!

Edited by - DoveArrow on 20 Jul 2023 17:30:29
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2023 :  18:34:46  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I ought to reprimand myself for forgetting the demihumans. Huh...how do Dwarves as a whole regard the fey? If the stout folk view Elves as flighty, then they're likely to perceive the various nature spirits as utterly bonkers.

There's a heavy emphasis on fey being related to forests or running water, but I see no reason there couldn't be stone-based fey that would have mindsets closer to that of dwarves.

There's no real reason for fey to be all about just one part of nature and ignore other parts.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7969 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  00:49:31  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

There's a heavy emphasis on fey being related to forests or running water, but I see no reason there couldn't be stone-based fey that would have mindsets closer to that of dwarves.

There's no real reason for fey to be all about just one part of nature and ignore other parts.

I think I must disagree.

Fey are all linked to the Feywild.

Just like Celestials are all linked to the Upper Planes. And Devils, Demons, Fiends are all linked to the Lower Planes. And Modrons are all linked to Mechanus, etc.

If that metaphysical link is broken or distorted, the creature is no longer a Fey, a Celestial, a Fiend. It is some sort of outsider halfbreed.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  02:12:49  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

quote:

I think I must disagree.

Fey are all linked to the Feywild.

Just like Celestials are all linked to the Upper Planes. And Devils, Demons, Fiends are all linked to the Lower Planes. And Modrons are all linked to Mechanus, etc.

If that metaphysical link is broken or distorted, the creature is no longer a Fey, a Celestial, a Fiend. It is some sort of outsider halfbreed.

I didn't say they weren't linked to the Feywild. I was saying they're associated with the more elven aspects of nature, but I don't see any reason why they couldn't be associated with other aspects of nature. Mountains are just as natural as trees and rivers and grains.

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  02:22:33  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look at the old Maztican module, City of Gold. There are lesser spirits who serve a greater spirit there that are known as the "Corn Maidens". It easily fits that they might leave Anchorome for some reason (maybe even not of their own choice). For instance, if you want this fey spirit to be weakened... what if it was captured by the spirit of winter and only escaped through use of a portal .... a portal that led to the Yuirwood at Relkath's Foot. To note, the Yuirwood has Unseelie fey in it as well as Seelie Fey... so perhaps after escaping via the portal, she ended up in the hands of Unseelie fey. So, maybe the party has to get her home via the portal that goes back to the frozen north of Anchorome, where they face frost sprites and undead urskan bear folk, meet snow elves, Shatjan, etc...

Relevant info in snippets from that product.

Corn Maidens: Eight spirits, who are linked to the crops grown by the Azuposi.

Winter (Shakak)
Symbol(s): Icicle, magpie
Alignment: Neutral evil
Physical Appearance: A blue-skinned, white-haired man who wears a shirt of icicles and is covered with frost from head to foot.
Role: The spirit of winter rules the North Mountain of Wenimats. He is served by animals of winter, and can cast sleet and hail. His vanguard is the magpie. Shakak battles eternally with the summer spirit, Miochin, for possession of the Corn Maidens.

Corn Mother (Iyatiku)
Symbol(s): Ear of corn
Alignment: Lawful good
Physical Appearance: She has a human shape, but is also known to appear as a bird-woman, with a human head and the wings, tail, and claws of a great bird.
Role: Like Alosaka, Iyatiku is little involved with the day-to-day affairs of the world, as she resides beneath the ground. Instead, her daughters Uretsete and Naotsete, and her handmaidens, the Corn Maidens, busy themselves planting trees, releasing animals from their magical baskets, and otherwise carrying out Iyatiku's general will.

Iyatiku is present twice in people's lives: at birth, when by virtue of her power life is brought forth; and after death, when Masauwu has guided a soul to Wenimats and Iyatiku receives the Azuposi back into her realm.

Although remote, as the principle of life Iyatiku receives extravagant homage from all the Azuposi.

If you'd be interested in this, there's a couple products that Seethyr and I have written up that you might enjoy that explore Anchorome. Mine are all pay what you want, so not trying to gouge you for money. I really think you may like them. The first is Seethyr's Anchorome Campaign Guide and my others build off it. I also mention Blacktoe Glacier by Seethyr because of the idea I mentioned with the spirit of Winter. To note, Seethyr has a LOT of stuff for Anchorome and he has some packages if you want to get them all at once (and I believe he has a big one with all his stuff too). Mine are all singular but pay what you want (so, if you want to drop a dime or a nickel, that is fine).

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/280341/ANC1-The-Anchorome-Campaign-Guide
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/306328/ANS3-Blacktoe-Glacier
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/349805/Races-of-the-Adusgi-Forest-and-Surrounding-Environs
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/384365/The-Influence-of-the-Amber-Dragons-of-Anchorome-on-the-North
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/381195/The-Infamous-Butterbear-a-treatise-on-the-Baerie-Dragons-of-the-Adusgi-Forest
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/363274/The-Metahel-Pantheon-of-Anchorome?src=by_author_of_product

By the way, I'm not sure if I'm seeing the price right here... but here's his anchorome bundle... and I think I see 65 CENTS for ALL of it. Normally $23.75. It may do something that reduces price if you have some of it though... not sure. He may be running a sale right now.
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/385873/The-Anchorome-Bundle-BUNDLE

this is his Maztica bundle, which has a ton as well
https://www.dmsguild.com/product/280958/Maztica-Alive-BUNDLE

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  06:17:55  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I thought dwarves mostly farmed underground? Subterranean fungus farms and subterranean livestock (sometimes considered unpalatable or indigestible by other races).

There is at least one sort of fey that lives underground - the Glouras - but I am not sure if any of the various nymphs prefer (or can even tolerate) subterranean habitation.

quote:
Originally posted by DoveArrow

quote:

I ought to reprimand myself for forgetting the demihumans.

You ought to be easy on yourself. Be easy on yourself, damnit!

Demihuman Deities is a Forgotten Realms supplement that I hold in great esteem; hell, it may even rank among my favorite tabletop gaming supplements, period. If you'll excuse me, I'll be over in that corner with a dunce cap atop my noggin...

quote:

quote:

quote:

Affinity for trees and bodies of water is one part of the equation (though, admittedly, one that wasn't on my mind). The point was raised because the fey strongly lean Chaotic and they tend to eschew or even outright discourage construction...the sort of activity that Dwarves engage in with gusto.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7969 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  13:25:52  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I didn't say they weren't linked to the Feywild. I was saying they're associated with the more elven aspects of nature, but I don't see any reason why they couldn't be associated with other aspects of nature. Mountains are just as natural as trees and rivers and grains.

Dwarf-Elf ("dwelf") hybrids are extremely rare in Realmslore. Perhaps nonexistent in Realmslore.

So it doesn't seem like a natural admixture. But even if it were natural, it doesn't seem like it would provide enough "belief" or "plauibility" to sustain a fantasy ecology.

Magic literally makes everything and anything possible in the Realms. But the evidence for a subterranean feyish/dwarvish nymph-like creature seems extraordinarily niche and implausible to me.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Athreeren
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  15:43:48  Show Profile Send Athreeren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Dwarf-Elf ("dwelf") hybrids are extremely rare in Realmslore. Perhaps nonexistent in Realmslore.

From the wiki:

Isinghar "Feyrune" Ironstar - a dwelf runecarver and archmage from Ammarindar. Isinghar was one of five individuals who raised Myth Glaurach's mythal.

Labrad - a dwelf gardener. Orphaned after his elven father and dwarven mother were killed, Labrad was among the first people to settle in Cormanthor. Labrad was buried at Greener's Glade in Dlabraddath, Myth Drannor.

The source for Isinghar is Mintiper's chapbook, which includes this note:

Dwarf-elf crossbreeds, known as "dwelf" in the singular and "dwelves" in the plural, are noted as having been common in the days of Eaerlann in FR11 -- Dwarves Deep, p. 6.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2023 :  16:41:28  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

So it doesn't seem like a natural admixture. But even if it were natural, it doesn't seem like it would provide enough "belief" or "plauibility" to sustain a fantasy ecology.

Magic literally makes everything and anything possible in the Realms. But the evidence for a subterranean feyish/dwarvish nymph-like creature seems extraordinarily niche and implausible to me.

Just to note.... there's no direct link... but in looking at Korreds, I've always wondered if they had links to dwarves with fey. I could easily see korreds come from dwarven females mating with satyrs. These beings DO have a tie to subterranean environments as well as forests. Only mentioning since there appears to be some interest in subterranean fey besides Glouras.

Given the belief by some that the korred deity Tapann the Undying fathered Shiallia on the dwarven goddess Sharindlar.... there may be some truth to that.

Also, regarding "fey-like" beings in the underdark... Gloamings from the 3e Underdark may not be the "fey" type... being outsiders... but they very much would fit.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2023 :  19:37:42  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a really obscure fey found in the Underdark:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160123062254/http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fw/20040509a

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2023 :  14:17:13  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

https://web.archive.org/web/20160123062254/http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fw/20040509a

Thankee! Not Realms-specific, but I'll accept it as proof that trees and rivers aren't the only things that get fae attention.

Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2023 :  05:12:17  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Mr. Boyd, for whatever reason, that lengthy archived url got split into two distinct "http"/"https" urls (which is evident when you mouse over each half); I had to copy the link in full and paste it into my browser's address bar in order to view the correct page.

Anyhow...

quote:
Glitterhaunts often come into conflict with miners -- dwarves and gnomes in particular.

Go to Top of Page

bloodtide_the_red
Learned Scribe

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2023 :  05:43:46  Show Profile  Visit bloodtide_the_red's Homepage Send bloodtide_the_red a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are a lot of Fey in Realmslore and D&D lore.

Not all of them are the "Forest" type. There are fey everywhere.

Dwarves would view them much the same as other races: like some, cautious of many. Domovoi are an FR "fire" type fey that fits in with dwarves. Jermlaine sure fit as dwarven "pests', just like gremlins. And the Satyr does fit perfectly with dwarf culture....and the whole 'drinking party'.
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2023 :  12:17:24  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

There are a lot of Fey in Realmslore and D&D lore.

Not all of them are the "Forest" type. There are fey everywhere.

Dwarves would view them much the same as other races: like some, cautious of many.

Again: they have a predisposition towards chaos and "living in harmony" with nature usually involves isolation/disinterest in the trappings of civilization as we know it OR actively combating what they perceive to be an intrusion. "Wild"/Jungle Dwarves are the oddity in their extended family that would click with most fey.

quote:

Domovoi are an FR "fire" type fey that fits in with dwarves.

The Domovoi is a pretty significant exception; however, as these pint-sized stewards of the hearth are usually Chaotic Good, there is probably going to be friction in that particular relationship. I foresee much amusement derived from any ensuing philosophical incompatibilities. Hm...now there's an idea.

Dwarven communities that have integrated into agrarian societies may attract Brownies (basically, they are shy fey helpers who covertly coexist with beneficent hosts). Brownies are those rarest of fey: Lawful Good (noted as being "honest to the core"). They'd get along well with Dwarves.

quote:

And the Satyr does fit perfectly with dwarf culture....and the whole 'drinking party'.

Dwarves are frequently either Lawful Good or Lawful; it may be convenient to portray Moradin's offspring as stereotypically moronic footy hooligans constantly living for the next pint, but they are in fact disciplined and chiefly driven by responsibility. Satyrs are almost always Chaotic Neutral. If both races are played correctly, the former are - at best - in agreement with the latter during very specific instances (i.e., when mead rules the moment).

Go to Top of Page

bloodtide_the_red
Learned Scribe

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2023 :  00:14:58  Show Profile  Visit bloodtide_the_red's Homepage Send bloodtide_the_red a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, dwarves do live in "harmony" with nature....just not the "forest type". Dwarves find a lot of beauty in caves, stones and earth. There are dwarves that destroy nature....but also plenty that like nature.

Dwarves do fit as the perfect "straight race" to fey. With the fey bothering and having fun with the dwarves...and the dwarves "pretend" to get mad....but the two races do really get along: just not the the dwarves admit that much.

A lot of fey in history "help around the house", and that fits in just fine with dwarven kind. It's easy to see female dwarves doing house work with the help of some fey. But it does also fit the lone dwarf too....you have plenty of lone dwarves, where fat would say wash or sew clothing for them...in exchance for food and such things.

And I'm sure some dwarves would lov to party with a satyr...just like many humans. But yes, MOST would see them as a bad thing to avoid....but also a dark temptation. Even more for young dwarves.

Also don't forget Hill/Gold dwarves are a bit softer then the super hard Mountain/Deep dwarves.
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2023 :  01:54:49  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, dwarves do live in "harmony" with nature....just not the "forest type". Dwarves find a lot of beauty in caves, stones and earth. There are dwarves that destroy nature....but also plenty that like nature.

It's true that you don't need to play dwarves as heedless interlopers incidentally poisoning the land, but they do build with "artificial" means instead of allowing their immediate environment to persist in an unworked state. To be fair, however, priests of Dumathoin make a habit of leaving untouched veins and geodes/crystalline caverns for others to appreciate.

quote:

Dwarves do fit as the perfect "straight race" to fey. With the fey bothering and having fun with the dwarves...and the dwarves "pretend" to get mad....but the two races do really get along: just not the the dwarves admit that much.

That's most likely to happen with the Chaotic Good members, as both they and dwarves have common ground on any number of moral stances.

quote:

And I'm sure some dwarves would lov to party with a satyr...just like many humans. But yes, MOST would see them as a bad thing to avoid....but also a dark temptation. Even more for young dwarves.

Mercurial hedonists who wile away their days making music and (magically) charming any nearby beauties? Yeah...a fleeting diversion at best.

quote:

Also don't forget Hill/Gold dwarves are a bit softer then the super hard Mountain/Deep dwarves.

Huh. I don't believe I was aware of that distinction. Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1621 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2023 :  18:07:38  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Greetings.

I was thinking of using a Grain Nymph (originally from the Dragonlance setting) for a minor adventure set way out in the sticks; at some point, the PCs come across a scorched farm and a shivering field fey in need of a new home. Ideally, after a bit of convincing, she accompanies them on a journey to an upstanding farmer grateful for such a boon. Her deteriorating health is a ticking clock for the players to beat.

Then, I thought of how these creatures might fit into The Realms at large. Clearly, Chaunteans will go to great lengths to court grain nymphs. The benefits to a harvest are obvious, but keep in mind that Chauntea also governs fertility (at least, to an extent...the boundary between The Great Mother and Shialla in this matter is a little fuzzy). Greengrass festivals in particular abound with wanton acts. When the clergy is allowed an occasion to truly cut loose, a being able to invoke harmless intoxication in others is especially cherished.

Predilection for felines aside, Sharessin do not have any strong ties to nature in the abstract (there was Zandilar, who dwelt in the woods, but that is distinct from agricultural living). However, followers of The Festhall Madam in those rare rural houses of worship that abut with farmlands may provide suitable compensation in exchange for the privilege of losing themselves in an incomparable inebriation.

Any thoughts?

Mythic Odysseys of Theros have stats for Alseids, basically plains/gardens/farm/grain nymphs.
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2023 :  00:29:19  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gyor

quote:

Greetings.

Any thoughts?

Mythic Odysseys of Theros have stats for Alseids, basically plains/gardens/farm/grain nymphs.

Going by the name, I take it that isn't a Forgotten Realms supplement?

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11696 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2023 :  14:39:05  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Gyor

quote:

Greetings.

Any thoughts?

Going by the name, I take it that isn't a Forgotten Realms supplement?

It's a magic the gathering setting with light lore. Its focus is that the gods ARE involved with the world, and it has a very Roman/Greek feel. Its written up with a very vague history with the idea that history/the past is possibly mutable. I haven't played it, but it was an interesting read for me. The setting itself is quite small and there's a vagueness to what exists beyond the horizon... oddly enough, it could almost be seen as a non-horror based Ravenloft domain with several "masters" of the domain instead of one.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1287 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2023 :  00:39:10  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was a reference to Theros Ironfeld (which would have made it a Dragonlance supplement ).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000