Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Help with Under Illefarn
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ChampionOHelm
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2022 :  03:31:27  Show Profile Send ChampionOHelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello everyone! I’m new here so bear with me.

I’m going to be running an AD&D game for my friends over the summer with my friends set in the Forgotten Realms. I’ve decided to use Under Illefarn to introduce the story for the game. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on running this adventure as this’ll be the first tsr module I’ve run. Also if I could have some tips for Illefarn itself as I’m usually not fond of megadungeons and would try to run it a bit shortened that would be nice. Thanks!

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2022 :  03:48:10  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChampionOHelm

Hello everyone! I’m new here so bear with me.

I’m going to be running an AD&D game for my friends over the summer with my friends set in the Forgotten Realms. I’ve decided to use Under Illefarn to introduce the story for the game. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on running this adventure as this’ll be the first tsr module I’ve run. Also if I could have some tips for Illefarn itself as I’m usually not fond of megadungeons and would try to run it a bit shortened that would be nice. Thanks!

This might help.

https://www.candlekeep.com/downloads/UnderIllefarnAnew.pdf

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000