Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 House Orogoth
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pulchraNoctis
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  04:47:00  Show Profile Send pulchraNoctis a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does any one here know if there was ever a map made of Orogoth in the High Moor, or if any of you have mapped the place yourself?

I've researched my way through the volume of Volos it was in and the serpent kingdoms book and nothing. If any one could hit me up that'd be great as I'm trying to plan some nefarious no-good-ness and I lack the mapping skill. Thank you for reading/helping. Have a lovely day!

-Sedra Meshin

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  09:21:16  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think there is one that specifically maps it out - like a detailed map of the ruins.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2021 :  11:49:58  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pulchraNoctis

Does any one here know if there was ever a map made of Orogoth in the High Moor, or if any of you have mapped the place yourself?

I've researched my way through the volume of Volos it was in and the serpent kingdoms book and nothing. If any one could hit me up that'd be great as I'm trying to plan some nefarious no-good-ness and I lack the mapping skill. Thank you for reading/helping. Have a lovely day!

-Sedra Meshin

There was never an official map.

In addition to Serpent Kingdoms, make sure to look at Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast and Dragons of Faerun.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000