Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Blackalblade and the Central/East Border Kingdoms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thangorn
Seeker

New Zealand
84 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2021 :  01:42:43  Show Profile Send Thangorn a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hiya,

I'm looking to put a full campaign guide module series together for the Druuth/Druuthgard series that I've been running. If it's good enough to cut the mustard I might even publish (or at least release to the community for free). I do my best to research but I'm not entirely sure how closely I'm following canon but I usually run a horror/darker version of Faerun for my games anyways.

Is any aware of published maps and visuals for this region? Now I've grabbed a couple of CCC modules already that pertain to this area (with maps of the Burning Mask in Blackalblade for example) and I refer heavily to the recent Border Kingdoms publication in my work but I'm looking for specific maps for -:
* Blackalblade City
* Oeble Underways (and more specific building placement for the upper city)
* Great Oak (the town)
* Godswalk Keep
* Any other towns, villages, buildings in that region

I've produced my own maps for my home campaign but I'd like not to break immersion for people if there is already a generally accepted map. Any help on this project would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ex-A Land Far Away (ALFA) DM/Builder

Faerunian Canon Despot

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2021 :  03:16:01  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember if the novel Black Bouquet included a map, but FWIW, I did write a promo/introductory piece for the book for the WotC website back when: https://web.archive.org/web/20080519045411/http://ww2.wizards.com/Books/Wizards/?doc=fr_oeble
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6645 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2021 :  16:04:58  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Black Bouquet does indeed have a map of Oeble. Whether it's exactly what you are looking for, I have no idea. The others are unmapped in the official sources.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000