Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Wolly Rupart as a NPC
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

King Libertine
Seeker

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  06:27:31  Show Profile Send King Libertine a Private Message  Delete Topic
It is what it is.

Edited by - King Libertine on 31 Jul 2021 08:29:29

Vaughn Javreau
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  07:46:55  Show Profile Send Vaughn Javreau a Private Message
Are you alright, my dude? Posting a personal and malicious rant in an unrelated forum hardly seems like a solution to this grievance of yours. Here if you need to talk :)

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
Go to Top of Page

King Libertine
Seeker

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  08:28:32  Show Profile Send King Libertine a Private Message
It is what it is.
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  10:29:18  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message
Edit, edit, edit away, my stupidity
Edit, edit, edit away, no one else will ever see
No not me, no not me, I am not CEV!

AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 31 Jul 2021 10:31:43
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11692 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  15:05:12  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message
::waves::

Hey CEV... its spelled Rupert.... E not A...

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2021 :  17:00:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
I'm assuming that this horribly misspelled thread was some sort of attack on me that has since been removed. (I'm sure the NPC version of me was a level 20+ multi-classed rogue! )

So I'm just going to make a few comments before I lock this thread down.

1) Wooly Rupert. My name is all over the place, here. I've got 35k posts and we have a membership list linked from every page. There is no reason, aside from laziness, to misspell the name. (And yes, I know that "Woolly" would be a more proper spelling, but I take the name and spelling from a published character)

2) You're not fooling anyone. It's obvious you are Copper Elven Vampire. The charade is simply pathetic.

3) This animosity is one-sided. I have not attacked you, though the reverse is most certainly not true. If you want to stay off my radar, it's really simple: follow the rules, keep your topics limited to the Realms, and stop claiming that anyone who disagrees with you is attacking you. You really could learn a lot from people here, if you'd let yourself.

4) If I was really so horrible and antagonistic as you claim I am, you'd've been banned -- for a THIRD time -- a while ago.*

Now please, just cool your jets and stick to the rules of this forum. There's a link in my sig if you need to review them.

*Sadly, this would not be a record, here.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 31 Jul 2021 17:06:02
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000