Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Arcane Lineage of Chronomancer?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

substantianorminata
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2021 :  00:27:07  Show Profile Send substantianorminata a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I have Forgotten Empires (3e), the Netheril boxed set, etc. (23.) But, none of them seem to clearly who actually trained Jeriah Chronos among the archwizards. (I've seen some suggestions, since he spent so much time Quelsseer in Illusk and gave his life for Illusk, he might have been trained the Terraseer directly?)

It also *seems* like he never raised his own enclave or took many students. I have seen it stated many times that Quantoul of Jockteleg was logically Chronomancer's student, given his own spell lineage. Beyond that, I'm not sure I've seen evidence he trained anyone else.

Can anyone clarify Chronos's arcane lineage (both any prior teachers and any additional future students)? It is very relevant to a game I'm running!

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6647 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2021 :  03:16:29  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is unfortunately no such information available. The Netheril boxed set is ... a wasted opportunity. Make up whatever suits your story/campaign.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

substantianorminata
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2021 :  15:13:18  Show Profile Send substantianorminata a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you! Awesome to have an answer directly from a true Loremaster!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000