Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Timeless, Boundless, Relentless. Need some help!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evil_Hakik
Acolyte

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2021 :  15:30:18  Show Profile Send Evil_Hakik a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello friends, loved the trilogy but something is bothering me a lot.
Thibbledworf Pwent. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pwent.. But I thought his vampirism curse was dealt with in a previous trilogy, and he was put to rest? I don't understand how he is all of a sudden floating around Gaungtlgrym again.. Did R.A Salvatore forget what he wrote about in his own previous novels? Seemed like a cheap way to bring a character back to humanity VIA the Dispel webs at the end of the novel.. Did I miss a short story in which Pwent is shown being brought back as a vampire a second time? Very confused about it. Overall thought the trilogy was really fun, I love Regis's character development, Artemis Entreris development is great also, I really hope he stays on his new found path of goodness. Im tired of Dhalia though however.. and i hope shes gone for good. The misdirection at the end has me confused also, Brother Afenerer is a GREAT CHARACTER I love him, Im happy Drizzt came back from his enlightenment or whatever happened to him is called, but what about Brother Afenerer? Is he gone for good? Im very interested too see where Drow society is headed, I like Yvonnel's turn towards goodness, and hope she stays on that path, However im very confused at Matron Mother Baener's quick rush to acceptance of the possibility of abandoning Lloth? Cant wait to see what happens to Dinin Do'urden brought back, and healed from being a Drider, will he stay evil or find a better path to take also? Sorry for the big wall of text, i cant find anyone who enjoys these novels like i do and hope there is some on this forums who do! Love the companions of the hall, been reading their storys for 20+ years now.

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2021 :  16:08:12  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My impression was that they failed to cure Pwent, and that was the reason he was still a vampire. I agree, last trilogy was fun. I'm stoked for Starlight Enclave this July, sadly, for the first time in 10 years+ I wasn't approved for a review copy. Ah, well. Few more weeks. :)
Go to Top of Page

hashimashadoo
Master of Realmslore

United Kingdom
1150 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2021 :  15:30:00  Show Profile  Visit hashimashadoo's Homepage Send hashimashadoo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The effort to cure/destroy Thibbledorf failed. He is now a spirit bound to a Horn of Valhalla and can be summoned when Bruenor needs him.

Brother Afafrenfere became a personal agent of Grandmaster Kane, assigned to keep an eye on Jarlaxle. He was promised a promotion to master within the Yellow Rose if he was successful, but in the Generations trilogy, he only appears in the third book.

When life turns it's back on you...sneak attack for extra damage.

Head admin of the FR wiki:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/
Go to Top of Page

Erikor
Seeker

Norway
60 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2021 :  02:53:51  Show Profile Send Erikor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello friend. I'm new to this forum as of today. Not sure if this is news anymore but as far as I can tell with the info I've managed to google, Pwent wasn't really gone, a part of him remained in the horn and he was healed by the web that Quentel and Yvonnel(?) made that brought back and reversed the driders from long ago. I can't remember the details but that's what apparently happened. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000