Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 PrCs of Helm
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chyron
Learned Scribe

Hong Kong
279 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2004 :  03:42:40  Show Profile  Visit Chyron's Homepage Send Chyron a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I am working on developing a module duet based upon a denomination split within the Church of Helm. One of the things I want to do is create a PrC for the Church. I have seen quite a few specialty PrCs for various deities in the books such as Faiths and Pantheons and such but none specifically for the God of Guardians.

I am considering to make it along the lines of The Guardian Paramount PrC from the Epic Rules Book (page 30) but of course toned done in power. But before I begin I would like to consult with the elder sages here and see if perhaps I have overlooked a tome in which such an entry for worshipers of Helm already exists. I have the specialty priest reference from the 2E adventure tome, but am wondering if there are any 3E entries I might have missed.

Many thanks for any advice.

Just My Thoughts
Chyron :)

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2004 :  08:09:56  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you click here you can download a PDF index of 3e PrCs. I'm not certain how complete it is, but there are a lot of names. They don't list them by deity unless it's in the PrC's name (i.e., Shining Blade of Heironeous, Dancer of Sharess), but I didn't notice any listed as a PrC for a servent of a Deity of Guardians.

Of course, I'm sure there are some abilities you could recycle, but then this list only contains up to the second level of abilities gained.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Chyron
Learned Scribe

Hong Kong
279 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2004 :  09:00:23  Show Profile  Visit Chyron's Homepage Send Chyron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My thanks Master Bookwoorm, that will provide some truly usefull reference material.

Just My Thoughts
Chyron :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000