Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hours you spend playing during COVID19 lockdown
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Compaste
Acolyte

21 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2020 :  03:20:36  Show Profile Send Compaste a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
With the lock down and quarantine that is ongoing, how many hours do you spend usually spend playing?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2020 :  04:48:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So my current group is a bunch of people from work. My boss is the DM, 4 of us work for him, a 5th worked for him but transferred to another area, the 6th is her boyfriend (who works at the same company), and the 7th is a friend of the DM (he's also a late-comer to the group).

We started in the office, around February, using the conference room in our area. When the lockdown started, we all became work from home, but we use the company Skype to continue our weekly sessions (about 3 hours, once a week). I even use my work computer, since it's easier.

It's a 2E game. After taking us through the Temple of Elemental Evil, now we're starting a modified version of Under Illefarn Anew.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 16 Oct 2020 04:49:44
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2020 :  05:42:54  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Most of my "Covid Time" is spent playing EverQuest.

I do spend a few hours a week working on my Grey Realms and working out the interlocking storyline to make it all fit.

Then, in that world, I have a few games going with my kids that are on again off again (mostly off).

One where one of my son's is playing an Assassin turned Magic-User who fled from Phlan with a great treasure, only to adventure in Undermountain and find a BIGGER treasure. He is now Apprentice to the Blackstaff and doing what, he will find out later, is some of the foundational work of the Moonstars.

Another game is on the continent of Cerilia (Birthright) where I am playing as the PC and ruling the Duchy of Alamie.

We are also playing a game in Greyhawk where the entire family is a party of related Elves and Half-Elves out of Celene.

But mostly I just "world build" my Grey Realms, which is composed of:

Faerun: Mulhorand is more like Stygia from Conan, while Unther is more like Shem from the same setting...everything else is nearly the same save for the Five Shires (of Mystara) existing south of Sembia on the forested shores north of Turmish. The Northmen who first settled Rauthym came from the west in the northern ice-clad continent of Thaele in Birthright (they have no relatives now living in Thaele or Birthright however as they were fleeing Giants and Dragons when they found Faerun).

Zhakara: haven't made hardly any changes to Zhakara. In truth I haven't worked with it at all save to say that it has been used as a crossroads for peoples originally from the Chaeldain Isles that eventually found slavery under the whip of the Imaskari, only to later break free when that empire fell and later became the Baklunish of Greyhawk.

a heavily modified Kara-Tur that is land-locked south of the expanded Hordelands and lays between "greater Faerun" and the Flannaes of Greyhawk...called the Celestial Empire. There is only what is essentially a modified Shou empire.

Greyhawk: I've used lots of Harn villages, towns and cities to more fully populate Greyhawk; starting with the Viscounty of Verbobonc and working my way out...but haven't really changed the history much of Greyhawk. The Tuov of Hepmonoland are originally from Ansalon (Krynn) though and the elves that originally came to Greyhawk were from Faerun, though the used portals to arrive on the Spindrift Isles.

Dragonlance: I have written that Ansalon came out of the sea when the Elves of Faerun caused the Sundering; then the High God (aka Ao) brought new gods to populate Ansalon apart from the rest of the world. The Ergothians' ancestors of Ansalon did however find first Ghanam in Aerk, Aduria in Birthright and then Hepmonoland of Greyhawk some time before that empire even rose to prominence in Ansalon. The minotaurs of Ansalon have spread north-east into the Chaeldain Isles where they have founded an empire called the Minotaur League.

Birthright: Djapar was settled by people with common ancestors to the far removed Baklunish of Greyhawk as well as the peoples of Zhakara, while many southern Adurians are distantly related to the Tuov of Hepmonoland (Greyhawk) and the Erogothians of Ansalon. The Magian of Cerilia is originally a Lich from Faerun.

Aerk: entirely homebrew region south of Hepmonoland in Greyhawk. The God Azrai (of Birthright) began in Aerk after ascending to Godhood among his Sarrukh kin who had founded an empire in Aerk that was destroyed during the Sundering caused by the elves of Faerun. Azrai then went to nearby Aduria where he began to be worshiped by humans. Aerk was also invaded much later by Elves (the Sidhelian of Cerilia) in a war against the Aerkay.

Chaeldain Isles: another homebrew area that is to the north-east of Ansalon and serves as a modified Taladas (still has the Minotaur League). It is south-west of Nimbral and due south of Djapar from Birthright as well. It is a crossroads region where the Nimbrali (of Faerun) trade with the Minotaurs (of Ansalon) and other Chaeldain City-States alongside Djaparans (from Birthright).

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2020 :  16:41:55  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Pretty early in quarantine I started running a campaign with my sister and her fiance. We play once a week for about 2 hours or so, going to their place. Was better when I was still furloughed because time didn't matter. Now that I'm back at work, definitely a little less flexibility and I'm not inclined to drink as much/stay up as late as I would have otherwise.

-Using a modified 3e/5e rule set (mainly 3e with 5e classes/class abilities), and they just reached 6th level.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerûn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerûn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2020 :  20:17:14  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My weekly game never ended, though we've had to adapt and had a couple of short hiatus breaks due to restrictions at our apartment. We had been using the rec building in our complex, but that was banned when the lockdown began, so we've gone back to oyr living room aside from a week or two here and there where we had to postpone games due to jobs, family issues, and the like, but that's nothing new.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2020 :  20:21:21  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Btw, yes, I'm back!!

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2020 :  12:18:14  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somehow I went from 0 to 3 during Covid. None of them can become f2f games because of the geographic distribution.

I'm playing in a 5e California / Michigan game going through Tomb of Annihilation. (The DM is an amazing cartographer who's collaborating with me on the other two campaigns.)
I'm running a 5e Michigan / Maryland game of my own design, set in the North, for my son and nephews and their friends.
I'm running the same game, set in the North, as a 3.5e campaign with folks in Australia, California, Canada, Florida, Michigan, and Virginia.

These are all zoom / roll20 games, which I am finding I really do enjoy.

The opportunity to play a campaign with folks far afield is really amazing.

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

Edited by - ericlboyd on 18 Oct 2020 12:19:15
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2020 :  21:40:40  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Compaste,

I spend (14) hours a month for roleplay gaming. One of the few stress relievers for sure!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Compaste
Acolyte

21 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  03:13:09  Show Profile Send Compaste a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wwo thanks for sharing, yoru replies are overwhelming! That is corect it is right an djust that we play at times that we are not doin anything to keep us busy and get some breather. What do you eat with you while playing games? LOL
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  03:21:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Compaste

Wwo thanks for sharing, yoru replies are overwhelming! That is corect it is right an djust that we play at times that we are not doin anything to keep us busy and get some breather. What do you eat with you while playing games? LOL

Before Covid, it depended... When I was playing Pathfinder, I had limited time to get from work to the house where we played -- and McDonald's was really the only convenient thing en route.

When the D&D 2E campaign started, I just tweaked my routine a bit: since we started it off playing in the conference room at work, I'd get a sub from Jersey Mike's the night before, bring it to work, and that would be my dinner.

But now we're playing from home, so it's whatever I can find that's quick and easy.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  03:27:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On a related note... Today, my boss pinged me about my character. Though his background isn't overly filled in, it's more than what some of the other players have done, so my DM has been tapping into it to add stuff to the campaign. It's because of my character that we're doing the Under Illefarn Anew thing, in fact.

Today, my DM asked about my character's family tree -- which, aside from deciding on a number of siblings, I'd not really given a lot of thought to.

A couple hours later, drawing from the list of names in Dwarves Deep, I'd named his siblings, his parents, and both sets of grandparents. Then I started working the other way, from the canon character King Daurvos Frostbeard (the last Ironstar king), and tracing down just a couple generations to get a name change going, so my character has that connection to the Ironstar clan. Not enough to do anything with, but he's still a direct descendent.

...And I was still on the clock!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 03 Nov 2020 03:27:38
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  14:52:27  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Despite our distance, we've been able to be pretty regular with our weekly gaming sessions. On average, we spend about 3 hours a session, once a week. I'd love to do more, but everything in 2020 is crap so I'm happy with what we've got.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  23:09:17  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Compaste,

I use a karma system that rewards great roleplaying, but also great group roleplay/efforts. So, part of the team karma is if people bring food, drink, etc., to the game day, they can earn team karma (not the only way). They can spend karma in a variety of ways based on a schedule that I have set up for it.

So, every time, we get different things. We've had players bring elaborate Turkish meals prepared at home, as well as brunch items, stews, turkey, a variety of desserts, etc. Pretty good stuff. I'm a lucky DM! :)

The most memorable was an Indian meal prepared for four courses, since the group was about to have an epic session in the Durpar area. :)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  23:11:05  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

On a related note... Today, my boss pinged me about my character. Though his background isn't overly filled in, it's more than what some of the other players have done, so my DM has been tapping into it to add stuff to the campaign. It's because of my character that we're doing the Under Illefarn Anew thing, in fact.

Today, my DM asked about my character's family tree -- which, aside from deciding on a number of siblings, I'd not really given a lot of thought to.

A couple hours later, drawing from the list of names in Dwarves Deep, I'd named his siblings, his parents, and both sets of grandparents. Then I started working the other way, from the canon character King Daurvos Frostbeard (the last Ironstar king), and tracing down just a couple generations to get a name change going, so my character has that connection to the Ironstar clan. Not enough to do anything with, but he's still a direct descendent.

...And I was still on the clock!

-Nothing like slacking off and getting paid. Like a 10, 15 years ago or so, I staffed the front desk of a park that mainly consisted of sports fields. Once football season ended, there really wasn't much going on- especially when there was snow on the ground. There was a week or so where everyone else in the office was on vacation (probably the week between Christmas and New Years) and I was the only one opening/closing. I brought my PS2 in, hooked it up to the conference room TV, and got paid to play Final Fantasy 12.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerûn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerûn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2020 :  23:17:34  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know some people that disbelieve it is happening/real; they are carrying on with business as usual .

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Earth names in the Realms are more common than you may think.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2020 :  01:15:11  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Azar,

quote:
I know some people that disbelieve it is happening/real; they are carrying on with business as usual .

On top of that, there are different rules, all over the place as well.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2020 :  02:35:21  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sadly, I couldn't play anything during the quarantine. The players aren't used to online playing, and I'm stuck to my smartphone for the foreseeable future, making DMing a game in Roll 20 a nightmare. I'm tempted to join a group as a player, tho.

What I have been doing is focusing in my world-building. A bit work on my "Neverwinter campaign dairy", and a bit of work in my Nentir Vale campaign. Currently, I'm working in a compilation of factoids on the Arkhosian Empire, to try and build my fanon version of it.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 04 Nov 2020 02:36:05
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2020 :  03:05:58  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Zeromaru X,

quote:
Sadly, I couldn't play anything during the quarantine. The players aren't used to online playing, and I'm stuck to my smartphone for the foreseeable future, making DMing a game in Roll 20 a nightmare. I'm tempted to join a group as a player, tho.

I commiserate. That sucks. I tried Roll20 for a bit and it just didn't work.

quote:
What I have been doing is focusing in my world-building. A bit work on my "Neverwinter campaign dairy", and a bit of work in my Nentir Vale campaign. Currently, I'm working in a compilation of factoids on the Arkhosian Empire, to try and build my fanon version of it.

That's a great way to shift focus and still keep in touch with the Realms and gaming in general at least. It's one of many reasons I love Candlekeep so much. It's a great community with great material and interactions.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2020 :  03:22:48  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My group was already an online one, so we’ve been just fine; been doing a Beam Saber campaign in an original setting, one 4-6 hour session each week.

4e fangirl. Here to queer up the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2020 :  07:11:53  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe keftiu,

I just looked that up. It looks pretty cool. From what I can see, it is just a d6, skill based game. Is that correct, or do I have it all wrong here?

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2020 :  07:17:44  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Seeker Azar,

quote:

On top of that, there are different rules, all over the place as well.

Best regards,

Mandates or no, the lengths some people will go to avoid exercising caution by employing the simplest of safety measures is nevertheless disheartening.

Stand with anybody that stands right. Stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2020 :  07:22:38  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Azar,

quote:
Mandates or no, the lengths some people will go to avoid exercising caution by employing the simplest of safety measure is nevertheless disheartening.

Ah, yes, you are right about that. I've seen quite a bit of everything since it all began. It's madness for sure. I am sure Cyric and Talona teamed up on this one!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Bladewind
Master of Realmslore

Netherlands
1280 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2020 :  00:12:23  Show Profile Send Bladewind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We've been forced to learn Fantasy Grounds, but we're getting the hang of it more each session. Its a robust system though worth the small investment in money and setup time. It managed all the pathfinder math last session quite handily and learning as a group can go quite fast.

I greatly enjoy the fruits of the durability and innovative ability of the role playing community.

My campaign sketches

Druidic Groves

Creature Feature: Giant Spiders
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2020 :  02:56:20  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Senior Scribe keftiu,

I just looked that up. It looks pretty cool. From what I can see, it is just a d6, skill based game. Is that correct, or do I have it all wrong here?

Best regards,

D6 dice pools with some meta-resource management and a lot more narrative control given to players than a traditional system. It’s one of the breakout success stories of the last decade or so of indie stuff.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2020 :  03:45:12  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe keftiu,

Ahhh, so like Fate?

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  04:04:47  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Senior Scribe keftiu,

Ahhh, so like Fate?

Best regards,

No, much more structured, and no assigning a DC to each roll. You roll a d6 dice pool and keep the highest result, with 1-3 being failure, 4-5 being success at a cost, and 6 being success. It has a novel framework for Position and Effect, to determine how dangerous what you’re doing is and how well it’ll work on a success. It’s really elegant in play, and a nice little ecosystem of games run off the engine now; Blades in the Dark, Scum & Villainy, Beam Saber...

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  04:14:50  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe keftiu,

That's pretty cool. I see what you mean in more structure to Fate, but keeping it, well, as you said... elegant, from the way you describe it.

I really like GURPS, and frankly would use it for Realms game play, if I didn't have to recreate 40 billion creatures, etc. I prefer skill based systems, but as they say: want in one hand... s**t in the other, see which one fills up faster!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Azar
Master of Realmslore

1279 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  22:02:33  Show Profile Send Azar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I really like GURPS, and frankly would use it for Realms game play, if I didn't have to recreate 40 billion creatures, etc. I prefer skill based systems, but as they say: want in one hand... s**t in the other, see which one fills up faster!

There is a certain je ne sais quoi lost when you move away from the default tabletop RPG paired with The Forgotten Realms to GURPS. I use the two systems, but for different reasons. GURPS is the well-stocked kitchen that allows me to experiment when I'm of the mood; D&D (AD&D 2e, to be specific) is the expert chef from the old country that I visit when I'm hankering for a specific set of recipes only they can do justice. Of course, if I get to the kitchen and discover I don't precisely know what I want, I'll be spending more time sifting through ingredients rather than cooking. Also, that chef can - on occasion - be too fussy/particular and therefore require some negotiation in order to make them deliver.

Both methods for satiating my hunger aren't perfect, but they both come close enough to the point where I never feel the need to discard one in favor of the other.

quote:

as they say: want in one hand... s**t in the other, see which one fills up faster!

Is not the saying "Wish in one hand, s**t in the other."? Assuming so, never challenge a djinn on this.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  22:28:51  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe Azar,

Thank you as always for the reply! :)

quote:
There is a certain je ne sais quoi lost when you move away from the default tabletop RPG paired with The Forgotten Realms to GURPS.

I can certainly appreciate that. I've not played the Realms in GURPS, so I can appreciate that it very well may wreck it. GURPS is brutal, which is why I have been leery of it for GURPS Fantasy. You get hit in the head with a mace, and well... you're pretty much dead, haha. Your being on the edge of both was a perfect description for sure.

quote:
GURPS is the well-stocked kitchen that allows me to experiment when I'm of the mood; D&D (AD&D 2e, to be specific) is the expert chef from the old country that I visit when I'm hankering for a specific set of recipes only they can do justice. Of course, if I get to the kitchen and discover I don't precisely know what I want, I'll be spending more time sifting through ingredients rather than cooking. Also, that chef can - on occasion - be too fussy/particular and therefore require some negotiation in order to make them deliver. Both methods for satiating my hunger aren't perfect, but they both come close enough to the point where I never feel the need to discard one in favor of the other.

The kitchen analogy was well done sir! I can completely understand what you mean there. Very nice! I feel like that about GURPS and 3.5/PF myself, but I get what you're putting down.

quote:
Is not the saying "Wish in one hand, s**t in the other."? Assuming so, never challenge a djinn on this.

haha, it very well may. My time in the Army is what got me the first iteration. I was surpringsly AWOL during the Steam Wars of Calim and Ajhuu. ;)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000