Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Anguillians on Toril?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2020 :  02:17:57  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a picture of this critter in Stormwrack or somewhere? I'm having trouble picturing it.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2020 :  02:30:05  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Is there a picture of this critter in Stormwrack or somewhere? I'm having trouble picturing it.

Yes, there is artwork in Stormwrack and The Sea Devils before that. They claim in looks like a sahuagin in many ways but is more eel-like. To me the toothy mouth gave them more of a leech-with-legs look but that wasn’t intended.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2020 :  05:55:11  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader sleyvas,

quote:
Where (as in page and book) do you see the name Leemoogoogoon other than "Out of the Abyss" a 5e module about the underdark?

Sorry for the confusion here. No, I saw the reference to "Deep Father" from your post on 13 Oct 20. When I read Sea of Blood and didn't see it, I used my Google-Fu doctorate and found it listed that way, with citations pointing towards Out of the Abyss.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2020 :  14:03:51  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey going back to my regular email. I know you said you were having someone else do a drawing for you, but your idea for the city sounded like something that would be fun and relatively easy to make a real quick 3d model of and do a quick and dirty paint job of in blender and then do some artist effects in paint.net. I know its not the greatest thing in the world, but you may find it useful. If not, no biggie. I had fun doing it. If you respond, just let me know here, as I probably won't think to check that account again for a while.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2020 :  14:08:20  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Yes, there is artwork in Stormwrack and The Sea Devils before that. They claim in looks like a sahuagin in many ways but is more eel-like. To me the toothy mouth gave them more of a leech-with-legs look but that wasn’t intended.

Just to note, I like the 2e sea devils imagery better, though that was all in black and white I think. Look at that first Dalor.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000