Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Edwyrd of Greenwood the Great
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2020 :  15:32:04  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does Ed answer Candlekeep posts anymore? I would like to know a little more about the fauna of Nimbral.
Thanks!

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2443 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2020 :  15:39:18  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know he answers now in Twitter.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
748 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2020 :  22:42:13  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As Zeromaru X says, @TheEdVerse on Twitter is Ed's go-to platform these days. He's active there on a daily basis and answers a ton of questions. Or, if you prefer a non-Twitter platform, Fans of Ed Greenwood on Facebook collects questions to Ed for their podcast series (and are currently solicitating queries for an upcoming episode).

AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 28 Sep 2020 22:43:07
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2020 :  23:07:29  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Senior Scribe AJA,

He is definitely all over the reach of Twitter for sure. Do you know if his wife comes on here anymore and answers questions by chance? She was the main go to for him, and as far as I know, Ed still has an abiding affection for Candlekeep here. ;)

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6646 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2020 :  02:02:17  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Senior Scribe AJA,

He is definitely all over the reach of Twitter for sure. Do you know if his wife comes on here anymore and answers questions by chance? She was the main go to for him, and as far as I know, Ed still has an abiding affection for Candlekeep here. ;)

Best regards,

The Hooded One was not Ed's wife. It was one of his players.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
748 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2020 :  02:46:44  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Ed and THO share a love of flirting, fishnets, and impromptu fan dances. And DnD. Really, it's like the ideal platonic friendship.

Beyond that, I think Ed has decided that Twitter is currently a better platform for him and I can't blame him for that. It certainly allows him to reach a wider audience than here, and also links him to other designers and authors, both in and out of the DnD-sphere. And I also think his affection for Candlekeep abides, wherever he goes.

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2020 :  18:14:09  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Krashos,

Wow, I had no idea. All these years I thought she was his wife! hahaha

Well, thank you for letting me know! That is so cool to know though. Must be a little crazy to be one of Ed's former/current players and realize what you are partaking in!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000