Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Epic Bladesinger progression (3.5)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4429 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2020 :  11:28:28  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was reading up on Epic levels and realized that I've never done an epic Level campaign using 3rd Edition. Further reading about how Epic Prestige Classes work, both the DMG ones as well as the Epic Forgotten Realms ones in Player's Guide to Faerűn made me realize that a LOT of other PrCs never got the epic treatment. So I figured I would try my hand at it with a Realms classic: the Bladesinger.

Epic Bladesinger
(Complete Warrior variant, expanded Epic Classes)

The epic bladesinger shows the true heightened effects of the traditional elven style of blending art, swordplay, and magical prowess into a harmonious whole.

Hit die

d8

Skill points at Each Additional Level

2 + Int

Class Features

Spells: The epic bladesinger’s caster level increases by 1 per level gained above 10th. The epic bladesinger continues to gain new spells per day (and spells known, if applicable) at every odd level, up to the maximum spells per day and spells known of the arcane spellcasting class to which the bladesinger belonged before adding the prestige class.

Song of Celerity: The epic bladesinger gains another use of her song of celerity ability at 11th level, and a third time at 19th. Additionally, at 15th level she can use her song of celerity with any spell she has prepared (or spell slots for) of 6th level or lower.

Bonus Feats: The epic bladesinger gets a bonus feat (selected from the list of epic bladesinger feats) every 4 levels after 10th. She must meet any prerequisites for a feat in order to select it.

Epic Bladesinger Bonus Feat List
Armor Skin, Automatic Still Spell, Damage Reduction, Devestating Critical, Dire Charge, Enhance Effect, Enhance Spell, Epic Leadership, Epic Prowess, Epic Spell Focus, Epic Spell Penetration, Epic Spellcasting, Epic Toughness, Ignore Material Component, Improved Combat Casting, Improved Metamagic, Improved Spell Capacity, Improved Whirlwind Attack, Multispell, Overwhelming Critical, Penetrate Damage Reduction, Scribe Epic Scroll, Spell Knowledge, Spell Opportunity, Spell Stowaway, Spontaneous Spell, Storm of Throws, Superior Initiative, Tenacious Magic, Uncanny Accuracy.

Level   Special
11th    Song of Celerity 2/day (4th)
12th    —
13th    —
14th    Bonus feat
15th    Song of celerity 2/day (6th)
16th    —
17th    —
18th    Bonus feat
19th    Song of celerity 3/day (6th)
20th    —

Edited by - Diffan on 27 Aug 2020 11:30:25