Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Imagine: Foxiytaurs a tauric fox race
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  12:55:02  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Yesterday, I found myself making centaurs, medium sized hybsil, female wemics/lamia, and a snakewoman (weresnake/yuan-ti/lamia noble) from a model of an "Egyptian witch". Its not unique of an idea, but it made me think about other tauric races that might exist that we've never really explored in D&D for culture, religion, powers, etc...

So, one that I thought could probably exist, and that might be fun here to just speculate on (you know get the creative juices flowing) would be a size small fox tauric (bottom half fox, top half an elf-like/kender-like form with fox ears on top of the head replacing standard elf/kender ears). I'm deliberately going lest bestial in the face (no fox nose, no tufted fur cheeks) simple because I'm NOT an artist and I feel like making a model from the aforementioned Egyptian witch. Do we already have such a race anywhere in D&D already? If not, I'm thinking to key the name Foxiytaur.

Culturally, I see these creatures getting along swimmingly with forest gnomes, and if they happened to be in the same area, ghostwise halflings, as well as things like fey, elves, etc.... I'm thinking about introducing the creatures in a "hidden valley" that's over in Anchorome with forest gnomes, a racoon-man race, and some half-elves. I picture them as a very playful race, while also having some level of savagery. I picture them having strong ties to illusion and enchantment magics. (Sidenote: I've never read Elfquest, but I imagine it might be useful to mine it for ideas). I could see them possibly worshipping some gnomish gods (specifically Baervan Wildwanderer and Baravar Cloakshadow) as tricksterish deities, the halfling goddess Sheela Peryroyl as a nature goddess, and an elven deity (Fenmarel Mestarine) as a hunting god, and Lurue as a goddess of intelligent beasts. I was also thinking about such deities as Shiallia possibly replacing Sheela Peryroyl, but she tends to be a local deity (and yes, I am noticing a similarity in those deity's names and portfolios now, but I'm not interested in conflating them). Alternatively, these deities could all be the sylvan gods like Titania (faerie queen), Verenestra (dryads), Squelaiche (leprechauns), Damh (Satyrs and Korreds), Nathair Sgiathach(faerie and pseudodragons) and possibly with an enemy goddess in the Queen of Air and Darkness.

So, given this premise, put on your imagination hat... what sounds like some good powers, traits, habits, cultural anecdotes, enemies, allies, housing, dress.... whatever... that comes to your mind as I describe this. No idea is bad. Is there something interesting about foxes that most of us don't know that could prove interesting with this race that maybe your child read about in Ranger Rick? I'm picturing them coming in the colors red, white, silver, and black with similar fleshtones (red ones have tanned skin, white/silver are pale, black have a chestnut brown coloration)... any other colors? Any other ideas?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  13:03:18  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Eshebala would fit very much as an malicious god/god of evil Foxiytaurs, especially due to both her vulpine elven/sylvan connections, and connection to illusion:
http://blog.aulddragon.com/2019/05/eshebala-the-vixen-queen/

Edited by - Baltas on 03 Aug 2020 13:14:02
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  13:19:09  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Baltas

I think Eshebala would fit very much as an malicious god/god of evil Foxiytaurs, especially due to both her vulpine elven/sylvan connections, and connection to illusion:
http://blog.aulddragon.com/2019/05/eshebala-the-vixen-queen/

true, I was thinking about the goddess of foxwomen earlier and thinking "I don't want the majority as evil", and then I forgot her when naming "enemy gods". Good addition.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  13:29:01  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you like it.

With enemies, it's a reference to nature, but I thought of Aarakocra - eagles rivalize with foxes over prey (Bald Eagles even stealing the foxes prey) and hunt and eat them.

I don't say that Aarakocra would hunt and eat Foxiytaurs, but that two races would be in conflict over resources and possibly territory, as well ancient political-historical conflicts.

Edited by - Baltas on 03 Aug 2020 13:30:44
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  14:47:28  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, that works well with Anchorome (having Aarakocra as enemies), and perhaps the reason foxiytaurs are so rarely seen is that aarakocras were particularly successful in the past.

I'm busy making the model right now, and I was about to stick a bow on them. However, I almost feel like that's going too traditional. What do you think of the idea that these people have adapted more to the use of "sophisticated" wood carved/metal/bone strengthened slingshots similar to our modern day similar to this

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/daisy®-powerline-b-52-slingshot#repChildCatid=629708

Part of this might come from rubber being more available than in Faerun over in Maztica/Anchorome/Lopango.

Along a similar line, perhaps knowledge of using blow guns would be more common with them, possibly with blow gun tubes that can have "flute" additions to them that can be removed quickly. So, people may view it simply as a musical instrument. Perhaps darts/throwing knives/shuriken as well, but perhaps made of things like shark like teeth... if that was done though, it would have to be a relatively common land creature I'm thinking, so not bullettes.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  15:12:06  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With Slingshots and Blowguns, it's a good idea, with it making Foxiytaurs more distinct.

With teeth, I think they could be also used as artificial claws-extensions of claws, even just of their front paws if not hands, with teeth being sharper and harder than claws.

I do wonder about what from could be made the trowing knives and claws. I thought Wyverns (whose sting could also harvested for poison), but they might be to powerful to just regularly kill them for resources, as well as bit to sapient.

Edited by - Baltas on 03 Aug 2020 15:24:22
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  16:25:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foxes are Canis Vulpes... So maybe vulpetaurs, instead of foxiytaurs?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  17:15:39  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foxiytaur Female Slingshot (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4560486) by sleyvas is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  18:42:29  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foxes are small things, not much taller than a human adult's knees.

The fox-half torso and legs would have to be scaled unusually large for a fox, something like a "dire fox".

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  19:12:36  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Foxiytaur Witch with Tressym Familiar (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4560595) by sleyvas is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  19:18:22  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The unholy mix of a halfling and a fox? Or are they fey? Which would mean they will be a mix of gnome and fox. Even unholier...

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  19:22:25  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

Foxes are small things, not much taller than a human adult's knees.

The fox-half torso and legs would have to be scaled unusually large for a fox, something like a "dire fox".

Wow, you nailed that. On a lot of my earlier 3d models, I had no idea how to properly scale minis, and therefore some are REALLY huge and some are teeny tiny. When you're just going to paint it in another program, that's not all that important, but if you go to print it in plastic, it becomes more so. Very recently though, I've been trying to make sure to open minis up and do a rough comparison to other minis for a size comparison. So, the mini I just created, I had sized up the mini of the fox by 10% to better fit with the humanoid torso. So, I just created a witch version with a tressym pet, and so I loaded a figure of a noble fighter standing up straight. Where the head of the fox would have been would have been not quite halfway up the man's thigh, and the full mini comes up to the man's waist if I could to the top of its ears.

Foxiytaur Witch with Tressym Familiar (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4560595) by sleyvas is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  19:27:30  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

The unholy mix of a halfling and a fox? Or are they fey? Which would mean they will be a mix of gnome and fox. Even unholier...

YES... halfling look, but with less meals... and gnomish for general outlook. I'm thinking they MAY be fey, in that I do want to have them generally in forests and possibly some minor magics.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  19:30:43  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

With Slingshots and Blowguns, it's a good idea, with it making Foxiytaurs more distinct.

With teeth, I think they could be also used as artificial claws-extensions of claws, even just of their front paws if not hands, with teeth being sharper and harder than claws.

I do wonder about what from could be made the trowing knives and claws. I thought Wyverns (whose sting could also harvested for poison), but they might be to powerful to just regularly kill them for resources, as well as bit to sapient.

Oooo, I like the idea of them making something to improve their natural claws (which probably suck for combat). Maybe not everyone does it, but the more fighter/ranger/rogue types might. Doing the wolverine thing could make for something that looks all cute and then... ouch...

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  20:23:47  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, thinking about abilities, I've always thought the deep gnome ability to summon earth elementals if they work as a group was interesting. What if these guys can work together to make animated trees or summon a wood woad or something similar. Its something not specifically fox-like, so its a little surprising. My initial thought though was them summoning a dryad, but that becomes problematic if there's no tree that one inhabits.

Then again.... help me here... what if they can make any tree into a "gateway" for a dryad to use as their home tree as long as its in the same forest as the dryad, thus these creatures might enable dryads to go somewhere that they couldn't normally go?

It might be interesting too if they have a couple cantrips or low level spells. Charisma based. Going to throw out some options, you guys tell me which ones you really like

cantrip - druidcraft
cantrip - shillelagh
1st lvl spell - animal friendship 1/day
1st lvl spell - find familiar 1/day (limited to animals of size tiny, so no faerie dragons, no pixies, no quasits, etc..)
1st lvl spell - goodberry 1/day
1st lvl spell - speak with animals 1/day
1st lvl spell - longstrider 1/day
1st lvl spell - silent image 1/day
2nd lvl spell - beast sense 1/day
2nd lvl spell - locate animals or plants 1/day
2nd lvl spell - animal messenger 1/day
2nd lvl spell - mirror image 1/day

Oh, and I'm already decided on druidcraft being a definite for the race. I want to give them a cultural thing that they carry flower seeds, and rather than shake hands, when they meet someone else they create a flower from a seed and hand it to them. They also use the ability to make smells and minor sounds to confuse folks, and they consider it the height of comedy to secretly make fart smells around adventuers sitting around a campfire as they eat and then watching them blame each other.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 03 Aug 2020 20:32:32
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  20:36:43  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:

YES... halfling look, but with less meals... and gnomish for general outlook. I'm thinking they MAY be fey, in that I do want to have them generally in forests and possibly some minor magics.

I like the idea of they being fey. They may be common in the Feywild and just started to appear on Toril post-SS.

And also, I agree with Wooly. Vulpetaur sounds better. Perhaps too similar to the vulperas, tho.

Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  20:50:44  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(Sidenote: I've never read Elfquest, but I imagine it might be useful to mine it for ideas).

I found these useful when dealing with wolfriders.

http://elfquest.com/read/digitalEQ.html

This though is not a taur type thing. Nor were. It is something a little different, or some might claim very different.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  21:06:44  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

I like the idea of they being fey. They may be common in the Feywild and just started to appear on Toril post-SS.

And also, I agree with Wooly. Vulpetaur sounds better. Perhaps too similar to the vulperas, tho.

I'll have to consider some options, and maybe they have a name for themselves without "taur" in it, but HUMANS (a**holes that they are) came up with their own name for them, and it stuck... and maybe they don't appreciate the name foxiytaur. Maybe they recognize that "they don't mean anything bad by it when they call us that... they're just morons". Maybe in return they've come up with a name for humans. Kind of like how in Willow the short folk were Nelwins, but humans called them Pecks.... and Nelwins called humans Daikini.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  21:18:23  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

quote:

(Sidenote: I've never read Elfquest, but I imagine it might be useful to mine it for ideas).

I found these useful when dealing with wolfriders.

http://elfquest.com/read/digitalEQ.html

This though is not a taur type thing. Nor were. It is something a little different, or some might claim very different.

Well, I'm not just thinking of it for the fact that they are a somewhat similar culture. The "torso" of these foxiytaurs I'm kind of picturing as similar to the elves of elfquest (smaller bodies, big heads with big eyes... kind of anime looking).

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  22:28:10  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I recall the centaurs depicted on shows like Hercules and Xena - and even the centaur-like Vedrans on Andromeda. They were all real performers enhanced by limited CGI, they were all disproportionately undersized, and they were all visually very unconvincing.

A proper centauroid needs some bulk, in my opinion, human-sized torsos are more or less half the size of a human so the associated animal hindquarters need to be scaled accordingly and the whole creature ends up being larger than a human.

And beware! Equipping a halfling with two stomachs just can't lead to anything good.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 03 Aug 2020 22:32:21
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  23:36:02  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe vulpins? Maybe their upper torso is more sprite/brownie/pixie or even puckwudgie? I like them as sly and fast creatures and perhaps evil hunters from the shadowfell chased them from the feywild with shadow mastiffs.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  00:30:47  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And beware! Equipping a halfling with two stomachs just can't lead to anything good.

What have we done? Now the Realms are on the verge of its first world food crisis!

Go to Top of Page

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  00:43:46  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
About the name, I thought about maybe giving the endonym of Foxiytaurs, or at least the Anchorome namme to be derived from a Native American word for foxes. Fox for example in:
- Cherokee - singular i-na-li or tsu-la
- Cree - singular mahkêsîs
- Ojibwe - singular waagosh, plural waagoshag
- Navajo - singular ma-e or m#261;#700;ii #322;iitsohí, plural Ma#700;ii#700; #322;iitsohi#700;

(I apologize if I got these wrong, as I searched just the net for these).

Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  00:47:49  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
changed the body model to a more anime looking character (big head, thinner arms, bigger eyes) and made this one a druid (maple leaf wand and a scimitar). Not saying all are like this one, but some are.

Foxiytaur Druid (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4560873) by sleyvas is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  00:48:57  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a quite good design (and cute).

Edited by - Baltas on 04 Aug 2020 00:55:14
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:01:54  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seethyr

Maybe vulpins? Maybe their upper torso is more sprite/brownie/pixie or even puckwudgie? I like them as sly and fast creatures and perhaps evil hunters from the shadowfell chased them from the feywild with shadow mastiffs.

Yep, we're of the same mindset on the look. I hope you get where I'm already thinking about putting them in Anchorome, though I'd be interested in hearing alternative ideas. Its where you had some half-elves.

As to where they come from, I'm torn between the spirit world and the feywild, but I'm leaning feywild. I actually think I'd have them come through a feywild crossroad at Raelkath's Sprout, which is a giant tree I'm sticking in the northern Adusgee where there's all the kercpa and shatjan and anchorome hybsil. Why they came and when? Dunno. It may have been long ago and maybe they were a lot more prominent and their population has steadily declined.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:04:43  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

changed the body model to a more anime looking character (big head, thinner arms, bigger eyes) and made this one a druid (maple leaf wand and a scimitar). Not saying all are like this one, but some are.

Foxiytaur Druid (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4560873) by sleyvas is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

It does look nice, however a few things struck me as misplaced or possible error.

It looks like ears are part of hat, rather then passing though the hat.

It is hard to see right hand, is there one there?

What is holding the staff and purse/pouch up?

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:06:01  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

What have we done? Now the Realms are on the verge of its first world food crisis!

They are NOTHING like halflings... they are NOT obsessed with CHEEEEESE.... watch your fingers though if you leave out an apple pie, or a cherry pie, or plum preserves, OOOOO or blueberry muffins.

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:10:52  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

About the name, I thought about maybe giving the endonym of Foxiytaurs, or at least the Anchorome namme to be derived from a Native American word for foxes. Fox for example in:
- Cherokee - singular i-na-li or tsu-la
- Cree - singular mahkêsîs
- Ojibwe - singular waagosh, plural waagoshag
- Navajo - singular ma-e or m#261;#700;ii #322;iitsohí, plural Ma#700;ii#700; #322;iitsohi#700;

(I apologize if I got these wrong, as I searched just the net for these).

I-na-li

Hmmm, Ee'na'li ....

"We are the Ee'na'li, protectors of the purple apples of Pa'na'lu Grove".

Sound good or goofy?

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:22:22  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kentinal

quote:

It does look nice, however a few things struck me as misplaced or possible error.

It looks like ears are part of hat, rather then passing though the hat.

It is hard to see right hand, is there one there?

What is holding the staff and purse/pouch up?

Yep, I don't create my models from scratch, I find other people's stuff and I tear pieces from them and mash them together, and then give references to the sources. As a result, I put out a lot more models than most (I did 6 yesterday and 3 today). That being said, I suspect that few get actual use, so its more to throw out general ideas or to give someone a mini that they can make that looks "close enough". I think tomorrow I'm going to try and find a torso model of a male to use, since I don't have a male yet, and that will be the last model I create for these. I will then see if people start asking about it wanting mods.

That being said... I agree, the ears are very much hard to add in. Thank god I chose not to add the nose.

On the hand, that's the original designer. The character was looking like maybe it was spinning with one arm behind. I can adjust that, but I've not learned how to do that easily without it taking a lot of time to clean up the mess. For that reason, unless I have a really good reason, I try not to adjust hands, etc...

On the pouches and things, I stuck something around the waist that is representative of a belt (and hides where the fox body and anime body are clumsily mashed together).

BTW, I'm not ashamed to say I'm a newb to 3d model design, and I appreciate feedback. A lot of times trying to do something for people teaches me something new. For instance, I was doing something for Eric and it opened my eyes to how to make text go in a circle, which meant if I made a new wingding font of pictures, I could literally TYPE a 3d model. You'll see a bunch of celtic looking or fire crowns that I made after that, and it was entirely me trying to make 3d objects with text.

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 04 Aug 2020 01:28:21
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2020 :  01:41:55  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sleyvas I have seen many of your work and I do understand you are still learning. You though doing much better then I, because right I now can not do any of that you have already done.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000