Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Truths of the Realms: A Live Chat with Ed
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Garen Thal
Master of Realmslore

USA
1105 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2020 :  15:25:04  Show Profile  Visit Garen Thal's Homepage Send Garen Thal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Join me and Ed Greenwood tonight, Thursday, July 23rd, at 9:00 pm Eastern Time (U.S.) for a chat about some fundamental truths about the Forgotten Realms.

Who knows? I might even get him to let something slip about the secret connections between Hesperdan and [redacted]!

https://www.twitch.tv/briancortijo

(Hit the follow button on the page if you'd like an alert when we go live!)

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2020 :  00:39:27  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice! Will there also be a Q&A, or should we save questions for the Mages and Sages podcast?
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2020 :  04:35:34  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was a fun chat and Brian's use of "theme" statements to keep the discussion on track was genius. On to the Candlekeep seminars next weekend.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2020 :  18:24:07  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed, that was a fun session. Hopefully, I can get my twitch account fixed in time for the next one! Made the kiddo an account under my email a few years ago, forgot the password, and it wouldn't send me the reset link for some reason. :(
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2020 :  23:04:58  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was it recorded? So sorry I missed it. Would love to see.
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Senior Scribe

USA
747 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2020 :  23:37:56  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seravin

Was it recorded? So sorry I missed it. Would love to see.

If you follow the link in the first post to Brian's channel you can view it under the Videos tab.
( direct link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/688875076 )

AJA
YAFRP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000