Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Standard Action: A New VTT
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Standard Action
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2020 :  20:16:32  Show Profile  Visit Standard Action's Homepage Send Standard Action a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi everyone! I'm trying to get the word out about a new VTT - Standard Action (I'm an admin on the project). I might be a little biased, but I believe it includes features and performance rivaling the best digital roleplaying platforms out there right now. As of today, it supports dynamic lighting, darkvision, drawing tools, customizable chapters, pages, and layers (on the map), live chat, dice rolls, a turn tracker, splitting the party, and much more! Not to mention, it is completely free and browser-based, no downloads. Easy to learn, very lightweight, but remains flexible.

The developer updates the site regularly too, and keeps up with the active community, especially on Discord. If I may humbly ask, if anyone knows of any other ways to expand our out-reach, like any podcasts, publications, content creators, or the like that would be interested in this kind of thing, please let me or them know! The team here at Standard Action sincerely hopes that you give it a try, and looks forward to any feedback! https://standardaction.net/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000