Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Iryklathagra VS Talos
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lsls
Acolyte

34 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2020 :  15:00:56  Show Profile Send lsls a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi great sages

A few years ago I read an article about a battle between Iryklathagra 'Sharpfangs' and an avatar of Talos. Does anyone remerber the article's source? Maybe comes from dragon magazine but I am not sure.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36781 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2020 :  16:45:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lsls

Hi great sages

A few years ago I read an article about a battle between Iryklathagra 'Sharpfangs' and an avatar of Talos. Does anyone remerber the article's source? Maybe comes from dragon magazine but I am not sure.

There's not a lot there, but this is in Dragons of Faerūn, pages 21-22.

I checked the Forgotten Realms wiki for that one.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6648 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2020 :  01:44:14  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She shattered the statue in Calimport and fought an avatar of Bhaelros as I recall.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1486 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2020 :  04:10:41  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can only imagine that this went on like a deific version of Steve Irwin: Crocodile Hunter.

Between city-ravaging storms and scorching wildfires, Talos also does his part for animal conservation and education.
Go to Top of Page

maransreth
Learned Scribe

Australia
157 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2020 :  05:07:21  Show Profile Send maransreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordofBones

I can only imagine that this went on like a deific version of Steve Irwin: Crocodile Hunter.

Between city-ravaging storms and scorching wildfires, Talos also does his part for animal conservation and education.

Could you imagine Steve going: "Crikey! Look at the size of him! Let's see if we can get closer for a better look."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000