Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Humble Bundle - Drizzt/WotSQ ebooks
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2020 :  05:03:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So this is not my cup of tea, but Humble Bundle has a bunch of Drizzt and War of the Spider Queen books available for the next three weeks. 24 ebooks for $15 -- it's a pretty good deal.

I'm not doing this particular one, but I've gotten metric buttloads of gaming pdfs from various previous Humble Bundles, as well as digital comics and some ebooks.

Wish they'd given this lot a better name, though...

HUMBLE BOOK BUNDLE: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS - READ THE REALMS BY WIZARDS OF THE COAST

quote:
Humble Book Bundle: Dungeons & Dragons - Read the Realms by Wizards of the Coast

Step into the world of the Forgotten Realms. We've teamed up with Wizards of the Coast for our newest bundle! Explore the works of R.A. Salvatore, Richard Lee Byers, Thomas M. Reid, Richard Baker, Lisa Smedman, and more. Get ebooks like The Collected Stories: The Legend of Drizzt Anthology, Storm of the Dead, Homeland, and Dissolution. Plus, your purchase will support Extra Life!

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for the ebooks in this bundle is as much as $175. Here at Humble Bundle, you choose the price and increase your contribution to upgrade your bundle! This bundle has a minimum $1 purchase.

Read them anywhere. The ebooks in this bundle are available in PDF and ePub formats, so they work on your computer, e-readers, iPads, cell phones, and a wide array of mobile devices! Instructions and a list of recommended reading programs can be found here.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes - between the publisher and Extralife via PayPal Giving Fund. If you like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 23 Apr 2020 05:05:47

KraziJoe
Acolyte

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2020 :  18:18:02  Show Profile Send KraziJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and FYI you can use Calibre, which is free software, to convert it to something your Kindle can read.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000