Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Howdy again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maransreth
Learned Scribe

Australia
157 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  07:20:24  Show Profile Send maransreth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Howdy all,
Just wanted to say hi and that I have returned after a long, long hiatus raising a family. Some may remember me from the early 2000s.

Long time FR novel reader (have most of the books up to the end of 3e) and reader of FR lore (first supplement was FR3 Empire of the Sands, second was the "Grey Box") - might photograph my book/rpg/magazine collection some time.

I was tempted back after some correspondence with Eric Boyd and George Krashos on the Facebook group "Sages of the Forgotten Realms" and Alaundo was kind enough to reset some of my profile settings so I could reuse my handle that I have used everyone on the net since 2000.

I recently reshelved my rpg collection with the help of one of my daughters who loves looking through the supplements mainly for the pictures. Felt good and right to put my rpg collection back into a coherent order.

I am currently on a creation mythos and what was humanity up to kick and have been reading up on official and unofficial material pre the "Age of Humanity". Have been loving the material written here while I was away.

So Hi *waves* and expect to see me replying to scrolls in the near future. I will also create some new scrolls instead of resurrecting old and out-dated scrolls.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2020 :  11:07:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000