Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 3d model - Faerie dragon
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2020 :  23:57:37  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I don't know why faerie dragons have always fascinated me. A couple months back I tried to remix one on my own, and ran into issues and moved on. Today I saw the file and decided to start over from scratch. I think it came out pretty good, though I wish I could have cleaned up the wings more. I have to give the most credit to the person that made the original dragon though.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4238247

I think I may actually 3d print this one and make a yard decoration with him.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3736 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2020 :  00:10:18  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Very cool!

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2020 :  01:09:28  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader sleyvas,

If you get that printed, you must share on here! Very nice!

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2020 :  20:13:59  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Faerie Dragons and Pseudo Dragons have always made me smile for some reason or another. Use them as Familiars, or just friends, or even as 1 time NPCs that you run into for a short time. Powerful little bastards both indeed. I would say the Pseudo Dragon is more common than a Faerie Dragon. Hopefully your DM allows such a union. Faerie and Pseudo dragons are not in the common or rare companion list. But I've seen it in-game and have read it in novels a-ton.

Elf Ranger with a Pseudo Dragon companion. A Elf Sorcerer with a Faerie Dragon familiar. That is also uncommon, but more so than a human of either class.
Go to Top of Page

Delnyn
Senior Scribe

USA
883 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2020 :  01:58:58  Show Profile Send Delnyn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be a splendid yard decoration.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2020 :  06:43:29  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe Delnyn,

Damn, I didn't even think of that. Great call!

Great Reader sleyvas, you need to print one and put it in your yard for all to see!

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Delnyn

That would be a splendid yard decoration.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000