Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Looking for a clean black and white map
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2020 :  21:57:06  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm having a custom gaming table made and the carpenter mentioned the option of "printing" an image on the table's top. One of the ideas I have is to display a simple line map of the realms. I was curious if anyone a had a suitable image in their library.

I thought I had one years ago that I was planning on using to project onto my office ceiling and then trace/paint but can't find it.

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2020 :  23:12:27  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You should send a PM to Markustay...I’m pretty sure he has one, and that way he may get an email that he has a message from you.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2020 :  00:52:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wenin

I'm having a custom gaming table made and the carpenter mentioned the option of "printing" an image on the table's top. One of the ideas I have is to display a simple line map of the realms. I was curious if anyone a had a suitable image in their library.

I thought I had one years ago that I was planning on using to project onto my office ceiling and then trace/paint but can't find it.

Just take a map you like, use an image editing program to make it grayscale, and then go from there.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000