Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Qysar Shoon VII and Weavepasha
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ifthir
Learned Scribe

USA
111 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2019 :  10:19:47  Show Profile  Visit Ifthir's Homepage Send Ifthir a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Kodos yn Nadim el Jhotos was born in the Year of Full Cribs, 290 DR. he was trained by the famous guild arcane of Almraiven, the oldest guild arcane in Calimshan.

Acham el Jhotos whose full name was Acham yn Aban el Jhotos, yi Almraiven and who was commonly referred to as the Weavepasha, was a mighty wizard and the ruler of Almraiven in Calimshan. He was considered to be one of the most powerful mortals alive in 1479.

Are these two related or am I missing something? I haven't been really active in FR post 3.5E so I'm hoping the Sages of Candlekeep have some info.

Also am in the Bay area now if people are looking for a 3.XE game or a 2E game :)

Edited by - Ifthir on 23 Nov 2019 10:20:15

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2019 :  15:51:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Given the two widely-separated dates, I'd assume that either Acham and Kodos are from the same family, or (more likely) Jhotos isn't that uncommon a name in the area.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1477 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2019 :  06:49:56  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that Weavepasha is meant to refer to the Weave, but I just can't help but imagine someone who built his fortune by starting his career as a medieval fashion designer.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000