Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Lantan, a (living) reference document.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Z33B
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2019 :  14:37:17  Show Profile Send Z33B a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Foreword: Lantan is one of those places in the world of Toril that is “shrouded in mystery,” and yet there are bits and pieces of Lantan, Gond, and the Gondar/Gondites spread throughout all of the editions of Dungeons & Dragons.This work is intended to be a collection of usable materials for DM’s and players alike. This should also be considered a “living document,” which means that suggestions and edits may be submitted freely by other players, DMs and contributors alike. According to Chris Perkins (Dragon Talk: LYSK Dwarves in Chult, Lantan, 9/25/17) Lantan will be the scene of major adventures in the future. I’m eager to see what comes from Wizards of the Coast concerning this mysterious nation and its people’s history. Until that time, please use, contribute and pass on this document to anyone who may need it. *Note: This is not a perfect document. References are missing, grammar may not be correct and formatting is probably inefficient in several areas due to copy/pasting. I will continue to fix these when I have the time, but that can only happen with your help.

Enjoy!

NOTE* Access using a computer or through your preferred web surfing app. The link works but certain phone apps ( i.e. Facebook ) don’t like the link code for google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sD-WaoiOfOEMHwRiLAfCtT663Mbgqi0eqOGy1RLMCU/edit?usp=sharing

"What you want is not impossible, simply expensive."

Z33B
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2019 :  00:45:24  Show Profile Send Z33B a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2019 :  11:57:59  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

Many thanks for the efforts on producing this scroll, Z33B. Lantan has always appealed to me so look forward to reading more of this.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Z33B
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2019 :  17:24:56  Show Profile Send Z33B a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Of course. I’m actively hunting for more material and will be organizing its layout forevermore and it’s each addition .

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2020 :  19:52:01  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte Z33B,

I've included a link below that has some great starting points for your research on Lantan. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Lantan

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Z33B

Of course. I’m actively hunting for more material and will be organizing its layout forevermore and it’s each addition .

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000