Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Phultan Hammerwand
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Doc Filth
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2019 :  22:31:49  Show Profile  Visit Doc Filth's Homepage Send Doc Filth a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is it safe to assume, from his name, that Phultan Hammerwand, the wizard turned vampire lord of the Night Masks, is the same Phultan who made the Wand of Hammerblows (in FR4 The Magister), some of which he sold in Westgate? Bit of a massive coincidence all-round of not.

Or has this already been clarified somewhere?

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2065 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2019 :  23:04:53  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same guy. I had to tie them together, it was too tempting not to.

Cloak & Dagger, page 53.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Doc Filth
Seeker

55 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2019 :  09:33:20  Show Profile  Visit Doc Filth's Homepage Send Doc Filth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*checks*

I thought there had to be a missing bit of the thread. And this is why I shouldn't rely on the FRWiki. Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2020 :  01:16:28  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eric,

Seriously? You did that? I never get tired of seeing you jump in with ninja stuff like that: "Guilty as charged: The Realms are better now! :)"

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Same guy. I had to tie them together, it was too tempting not to.

Cloak & Dagger, page 53.

--Eric

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000