Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Pre-Descent dark elf abilities?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Wrigley
Senior Scribe

Czech Republic
553 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2019 :  17:52:07  Show Profile  Visit Wrigley's Homepage Send Wrigley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

Not every elf is going to be able to be a great mage (I said as much). But they are more closely linked to it; a magical race (see my quotes). You absolutely have your powerful humans and human empires (such as the Netherese), but the difference is the elven race is closely linked to magic, whereas humans are not.

But we have both made our points, and I respect your reasoning, even if I don't entirely agree. We will just have to agree to disagree on this

Thank you, I like to check my opinions against others and I love discussions. My flaw is that I like to have proof of something but I know there are people who prefer feelings. This is exactly the situation. Citations you provided were great.
And I do not mean it wrong in any way, just my mind is not build for it :-)

I do not need or want "my powerful humans". I just do not see a difference between them and elves.

Edited by - Wrigley on 17 Oct 2019 17:53:32
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000