Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hey who is Jorphdan?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2019 :  20:52:54  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, I just stumbled across a bunch of videos by someone calling himself Jorphdan (the ph is silent). I was just wondering WHO he is, if he's around here (i.e. his candlekeep alias, but his real name would be nice too). He's hitting on a lot of the topics we've been discussing and he obviously loves the realms as much as we do, so I'm going out on a limb and assuming he's here.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

jamesewelch
Learned Scribe

106 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2019 :  22:33:55  Show Profile Send jamesewelch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His videos are great. I've watched a lot of them. Sometimes it sounds like he's reading verbatim from the books - especially the ones relating to all of the gods.
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  12:27:43  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah, a lot of it sounded like it was written from the books, and most of it I knew already, but it was nice to have it gathered from various sources and portrayed chronologically. Some I had forgotten too, such as a 4e reference to a primordial slicing asgorath in half that I think Zeromarux had turned me onto.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000