Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Polyhedrun Magazine
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2019 :  23:19:48  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone know where I can find the 'UK' issues of Polyhedrun magazine? Can't find them on the dmsguild. I didn't realize there was a separate mag until I stumbled upon them here. I'd love to snag them if I can locate them. The keep shows at least 7 issues at this link:

http://www.candlekeep.com/bookshelf/mags.htm#PolyUK

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6635 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2019 :  13:13:02  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never found the UK issues on the net. Toward the end of Polyhedron’s run it got folded into Dragon and I could swear that the Sarbreenar material was featured there. I’ll have to see what I have floating around.

— George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  12:50:58  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
never knew it existed
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6635 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  13:05:23  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Noble Knight has issues 1-4 and 7 for $50 each: https://www.nobleknight.com/Products/Polyhedron-Magazine-UK-Edition---Official-RPGA-Magazine-for-Europe

How much do you want to snag them now?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  14:14:52  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hah! I don't want them that badly.

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6635 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  14:59:38  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Arcanamach

Hah! I don't want them that badly.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Gareth
Seeker

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  16:43:35  Show Profile Send Gareth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have issues 1-7 plus the April 1998 RPGA members handbook.

Just been and dug them out to find they are in pretty good condition.

I'm not selling, but I can have a read through and try and list what Realmslore is in them
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2019 :  20:58:09  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was actually hoping dmsguild or some other source had them in pdf form but I guess not.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000