Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Rise of tiamat novel?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  18:16:25  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm doing a bunch of catchup, reading RA Salvatore's work. There are a few references to Tiamat in the Companion Codex series, which I've finished and moved on to homecoming. First page it mentions the failure of Tiamats rise. Is there a novel covering that failure?

Thanks

Mod edit: Moved to a more appropriate shelf.

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.

Edited by - Wenin on 17 May 2019 23:21:33

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  20:11:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't recall hearing of such a novel.

My reading of FR novels dropped off, though, partway through the 3E era. It's easily conceivable that I missed a novel referencing the attempted rise of Tiamat.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  23:24:50  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is no novel that specifically deals with this that I am aware of. There may be some tangential references in the later novels of Erin Evans though.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  23:25:58  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is none. A few novels reference the 5e adventures, but unlike in earlier editions, there are not novels doing the job of the players this time.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2019 :  19:44:02  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No novels, but there was an adventure module, if I recall.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000