Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Markustay - IF YOU SEE THIS- Compass Rose
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2019 :  10:02:59  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Markustay,

I was looking at your high level drawing for Maztica on deviantart. I saw your compass rose which is a combination of the symbol of Selune and a compass. I absolutely freaking love it. I know it would be relatively easy to recreate, but time consuming for me. If you BY CHANCE have that as a PNG with no background or a jpeg or something, I would really like to have it.

For those interested in what I'm looking at, look here.

https://www.deviantart.com/markustay/art/Maztica-Forgotten-Realms-723456937

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2019 :  12:29:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its the one I created for Eric's maps.

Shoot me your Email in PMs - I don't really like using most hosting sites (many of them have gotten uber ad-heavy in recent years, plus they purposely give you a plethora of 'download' options that have absolutely nothing to do with the file hosted - just more crap to slow your computer down).

Just don't use it on anything that you plan to sell - that option belongs to Eric Boyd ONLY.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 17 Mar 2019 12:29:44
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2066 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2019 :  12:58:23  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Its the one I created for Eric's maps.

Shoot me your Email in PMs - I don't really like using most hosting sites (many of them have gotten uber ad-heavy in recent years, plus they purposely give you a plethora of 'download' options that have absolutely nothing to do with the file hosted - just more crap to slow your computer down).

Just don't use it on anything that you plan to sell - that option belongs to Eric Boyd ONLY.

And it's a beautiful rose!!!

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11695 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2019 :  20:57:32  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm jealous!! But, its a good point since I'm working on something I'd possibly be sharing with someone else... and thinking on your concept maybe just turned me onto another idea that might fit what I'm doing more (more in my PM). Still I'd personally love having that image. That is just SOO realmsian.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000