Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Under Illefarn Anew
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
32146 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  15:13:54  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gelcur

quote:
Originally posted by Markustay


Right now I am trying to breath life into a dead hard drive, and then we'll see whats what. I have NOTHING FR or RPG related on my new computer... its time to fix that.


Markustay best utility for a dead hard drive is SpinRite over at grc.com its not free, think it was $89 last time. If you have hundreds of hours of work it is worth it. If it can't help you get your files no other software will. There are non-software solutions, but those are extreme.



I've heard that putting a dead hard drive in the freezer will sometimes bring it back to life long enough to recover your files.

I've never had cause to try that, though. Whenever I've had a personal hard drive die, it's usually been a bad sectors thing and I could slave it to another system to get what I needed -- or it didn't have anything on it that wasn't backed up elsewhere. And at work, of course, if a hard drive dies, oh well -- shouldn't have kept things locally when we have countless network shares that are frequently backed up.

Aside from that, I would recommend two things: a second internal hard drive and an external hard drive. The latter is for backing things up, obviously. The second internal hard drive -- I've done that for years. It makes it easier to move to another computer, if needed, and if the drive with the OS crashes, you don't lose anything.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15711 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  19:57:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, it was the whole computer that crapped out finally, and it may have been the power supply (which was never meant to handle the upgrades I threw at it over those five years) When you buy $300 comp (Black Friday sale at Walmart), its not really meant to be upgraded (which I promptly ignored and kept doing stuff LOL). It was only supposed to last me 6 months tops, and it wound up being my machine for 5 years, so it performed above & beyond the call of duty.

The new one is really over a year old - some of you may recall me talking about getting it. I couldn't get the video card working (Windows 10 HATES 'unsigned drivers', and the card was too new), so I put it aside "until a time when the drivers would be approved by Microsoft". And then out of pure laziness, it sat in a spare bedroom for a year untouched (because I understood the monumental task it was going to be to get it to where my current machine was at, with all my saved passwords, and favorites list from my por... websites, etc. Plus all the TONS of files I would have to move, not to mention configure a new copy of GIMP to work like my old one (all those textures, icons, and fonts I had). Plus everything else involved in getting a new computer to 'have your stuff on it like you are used to'.

So, I did what any other idiot would do and just ignored it until the computer finally died for the last time (I was having intermittent 'deaths' long before this). Usually I would just wait awhile and the comp. would eventually fire back up. Sometimes it would take a whole day. The last time I waited two days and nothing, so I finally bit the bullet and started using the new one. Truth be told, it might even start up right now, but I won't chance it - I bought an enclosure and am going to turn the old HD into an external drive.

But once again I've been lazy the past few days... Preston Garvey keeps telling me there is another settlement that needs my help...

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaand... my mouse stops working when I plug in the HD. I KNEW something would go wrong. Something always does. I'm assuming the HD is hogging all the bandwith on that USB channel, so I'll have to try and switch stuff around tomorrow.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone


Edited by - Markustay on 17 Feb 2019 02:38:53
Go to Top of Page

Demzer
Senior Scribe

692 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2019 :  14:47:33  Show Profile Send Demzer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Preston Garvey keeps telling me there is another settlement that needs my help...



He's a damn slaver and should not be giving orders to his commander, I sent him away and am not paying any visits.

Anyway, glad to see another one of Candlekeep "Super Best Friends" coming back to the Halls!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15711 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2019 :  15:59:20  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL - I'm not sure if I'm going to stick around. However, my 'modding career' has not been going well (my two attempts were dismal failures), so maybe I should go back to mapping. Plus, I thought THIS community was 'grumpy' when I first arrived here years back. Hell, the grognards here fart bunnies and unicorns compared to the stand-offish, elitist, modding crowd over on The Nexus. They answer almost every question with, "because you're stupid". I love a good challenge, but some folks just aren't worth becoming friends with. Their clique-based mentality makes our 'edition war' look like a picnic. At least we remained respectful of others (for the most part), but computer gamers... their feral. You expose your throat, and they go right for it like a pack of rabid trolls.

Anyhow, UPDATE: Plugged HD into USB port in the back (not one of the front ones I use for my mouse), and the mouse works! Then I clicked on my User folder on the drive... and it said I didn't have 'Permissions'. Now I got to muck-about in Admin mode... YAY!

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone


Edited by - Markustay on 17 Feb 2019 16:01:31
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
4559 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2019 :  17:11:55  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's a shame about the modding, I quite fancied modding mount and blade bannerlord when it comes out (Well trying to mod it amyway), but horrible communities are a big turn off.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15711 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  04:52:06  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Modding PC games, to me, seems like it could be the ultimate expression on oneself - you can literally hand-tailor your game to do the things YOU want it to. No two PC gamers who use mods are playing the same game, and while mixing some mods have disastrous effects, sometimes you get wonderful and unexpected results. I won't let it defeat me! I WILL create a mod... even if its just new military uniform or some-such (retextures are considered the 'bottom of the barrel' in modding, which sadly, is the one thing I could do very well, given my PS/GIMP experience). I won't even consider 3D modeling... not yet. I did one temple for Banished a couple years back, and it was insanely hard.

Got the hard drive up and running. It slows my computer down quite a bit - its a terabyte and its almost full. I won't keep it connected full-time. I'll just grab the files I want all the time (a lot of the customizations I added to GIMP over the years - Fonts, textures, brushes, etc), and leave my 'library' (a LOT of books on pdf - mostly RPG but still a lot of others) on that drive and only connect to it when I need to. Most of that is old-edition, reference stuff now. I plan to play with the latest version of GIMP all day tomorrow. I fired up the High Forest map and it didn't recognize most of the fonts, so I had to do that today. At least it doesn't look as though I'll have to start over from scratch.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone


Edited by - Markustay on 18 Feb 2019 23:31:17
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1519 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  13:35:34  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Nope, haven't released Crown of Eaerlann yet ... it may take a few years to finish, but I'm back at it again. (...)

--Eric


Wow, can't wait to see this one. Is it set at the same FR year?

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

Dewaint
Learned Scribe

Germany
136 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  13:51:22  Show Profile Send Dewaint a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by Dewaint

Eric,

I can imagine how time consuming the creation of such work is and how passionate someone has to be to create it.

How can I honor your work? Do you have anything published on DMSGuild?



Just tell me which parts you liked best (or least). That's a great reward.

--Eric




What I loved most is to have now all that valuable lore made available to us during years past, collected in one very well made "regional supplement + Adventure" at last. I don't mind about the edition used for the mechanics. To adopt it to 5e, is part of my Job as dedicated DM ;)

If there is anything I personally would deem a bit feeble, then I would point at the Song Paths concept, and that not created by you if am not mistaken. IMO it could need sort of re-work --> poet-mages ?
Go to Top of Page

Scots Dragon
Seeker

27 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  14:59:18  Show Profile Send Scots Dragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While I haven't had the time to go through all of it yet, this is amazing and all thanks go out to you for making this. It's exactly the injection of hope the Forgotten Realms needed.

Edited by - Scots Dragon on 18 Feb 2019 14:59:46
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  16:29:07  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the feedback!

The Song-Path idea was from an old online WoTC column. It had a lot of editing errors, but some interesting Realmslore, so I tried to use it. I deliberately didn't make it part of the main plot, so it's easy to ignore if desired. You could also replace it with a series-gate (referring to an article Steven wrote in Dragon a long time ago).

--Eric

quote:
Originally posted by Dewaint

quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by Dewaint

Eric,

I can imagine how time consuming the creation of such work is and how passionate someone has to be to create it.

How can I honor your work? Do you have anything published on DMSGuild?



Just tell me which parts you liked best (or least). That's a great reward.

--Eric




What I loved most is to have now all that valuable lore made available to us during years past, collected in one very well made "regional supplement + Adventure" at last. I don't mind about the edition used for the mechanics. To adopt it to 5e, is part of my Job as dedicated DM ;)

If there is anything I personally would deem a bit feeble, then I would point at the Song Paths concept, and that not created by you if am not mistaken. IMO it could need sort of re-work --> poet-mages ?


--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  20:50:14  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

Nope, haven't released Crown of Eaerlann yet ... it may take a few years to finish, but I'm back at it again. (...)

--Eric


Wow, can't wait to see this one. Is it set at the same FR year?



No, it's set in spring of 1375 DR starting at 8th level. (Year of Risen Elfkin ...) So, other than the timeshift, it would be a perfect follow-on to UIA. As such, I've given about 5 ways for the DM to introduce a timeshift without the PCs realizing it (at first), starting with the Storms of Silver Fire that bedevil the Unicorn Run and have since the great spell battle between Khelben and crown-wearing Laeral.

At the moment, it's 238 pages, but it's far from done.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

Edited by - ericlboyd on 18 Feb 2019 20:51:09
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
4559 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  21:21:37  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Storms of Silver Fire, am I okay to make a squeee noise at this lore drop

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2019 :  21:48:14  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Storms of Silver Fire, am I okay to make a squeee noise at this lore drop



Storms of Silver Fire
In the Year of the Prince (1357 DR), after discovering Laeral Silverhand in the depths of the Stronghold of Nine gripped in madness induced by the crown of horns, Khelben “Blackstaff” Arunsun confronted her and attempted to bring her back to Blackstaff Tower. The Witch-Queen of the North responded by unleashing a barrage of spells that led to a fiercesome spell-battle that raged across the southern High Forest. The Blackstaff eventually won the confrontation, but only with the help of Mystra, and Laeral was subdued.
In the wake of the spell-battle between two Chosen of Mystra, each possessed of silver fire, great damage was wrought to the southern reaches of the High Forest. Much of that damage was repaired, but the region is still afflicted with storms of silver fire, temporary wild magic zones, as detailed in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (3e), page 55. There is a 1% chance each day of encountering a storm of silver fire while within the southern High Forest.
In addition, anyone employing teleportation magic (as the 5th level level spell teleport) within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run must add +25 to determine the result. Likewise, anyone employing divination magic within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run (as the 4th level spell scrying) must add +5 to the Will save modifier of the intended subject.
As discussed in the Under Illefarn Anew sidebar, page 152, one side effect of a storm of silver fire could be an inadvertent timeshift of the PCs from one time period to another.

Reference: Volo's Guide to All Things Magical, page 101.

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

AJA
Learned Scribe

USA
238 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2019 :  02:41:57  Show Profile Send AJA a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Eric, on p.42 (annotated version, if it matters), under the entry for High Moor, it reads "The High Moor also shrouded by frequent mists." I think there's supposed to be an "is" in there?

And on p.44 under the Dungeon of the Hark entry is the sentence "In preparation for the eventual possibility that his lair the forces of law in the region would be attacked..." which seems a bit disjointed.


AJA
YAFRP

Edited by - AJA on 19 Feb 2019 02:42:15
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2019 :  03:09:40  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you!

I'll eventually post an update with small typos and such fixed.

--Eric

quote:
Originally posted by AJA


Eric, on p.42 (annotated version, if it matters), under the entry for High Moor, it reads "The High Moor also shrouded by frequent mists." I think there's supposed to be an "is" in there?

And on p.44 under the Dungeon of the Hark entry is the sentence "In preparation for the eventual possibility that his lair the forces of law in the region would be attacked..." which seems a bit disjointed.




--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1519 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2019 :  13:05:41  Show Profile  Click to see Barastir's MSN Messenger address Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd
(...)it's set in spring of 1375 DR starting at 8th level. (...) I've given about 5 ways for the DM to introduce a timeshift (...), starting with the Storms of Silver Fire (...).

At the moment, it's 238 pages, but it's far from done.

--Eric


Thank you, very nice! As I said, can't wait!

"Goodness is not a natural state, but must be
fought for to be attained and maintained.
Lead by example.
Let your deeds speak your intentions.
Goodness radiated from the heart."

The Paladin's Virtues, excerpt from the "Quentin's Monograph"
(by Ed Greenwood)
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
8055 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2019 :  18:43:15  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Storms of Silver Fire, am I okay to make a squeee noise at this lore drop



Storms of Silver Fire
In the Year of the Prince (1357 DR), after discovering Laeral Silverhand in the depths of the Stronghold of Nine gripped in madness induced by the crown of horns, Khelben “Blackstaff” Arunsun confronted her and attempted to bring her back to Blackstaff Tower. The Witch-Queen of the North responded by unleashing a barrage of spells that led to a fiercesome spell-battle that raged across the southern High Forest. The Blackstaff eventually won the confrontation, but only with the help of Mystra, and Laeral was subdued.
In the wake of the spell-battle between two Chosen of Mystra, each possessed of silver fire, great damage was wrought to the southern reaches of the High Forest. Much of that damage was repaired, but the region is still afflicted with storms of silver fire, temporary wild magic zones, as detailed in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (3e), page 55. There is a 1% chance each day of encountering a storm of silver fire while within the southern High Forest.
In addition, anyone employing teleportation magic (as the 5th level level spell teleport) within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run must add +25 to determine the result. Likewise, anyone employing divination magic within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run (as the 4th level spell scrying) must add +5 to the Will save modifier of the intended subject.
As discussed in the Under Illefarn Anew sidebar, page 152, one side effect of a storm of silver fire could be an inadvertent timeshift of the PCs from one time period to another.

Reference: Volo's Guide to All Things Magical, page 101.



Eric,

I bow before your awesomeness. I know I keep a lot of stuff straight in my head, but HOW THE HELL do you manage this? By Deneir's Holy Hand, the level of detail you can give AND reference.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2019 :  19:41:26  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just trying to untangle the history of the Crown of Horns (which I think I have, assuming no more authors mention it!!!!), and that little gem popped out at me.

quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

quote:
Originally posted by ericlboyd

quote:
Originally posted by dazzlerdal

Storms of Silver Fire, am I okay to make a squeee noise at this lore drop



Storms of Silver Fire
In the Year of the Prince (1357 DR), after discovering Laeral Silverhand in the depths of the Stronghold of Nine gripped in madness induced by the crown of horns, Khelben “Blackstaff” Arunsun confronted her and attempted to bring her back to Blackstaff Tower. The Witch-Queen of the North responded by unleashing a barrage of spells that led to a fiercesome spell-battle that raged across the southern High Forest. The Blackstaff eventually won the confrontation, but only with the help of Mystra, and Laeral was subdued.
In the wake of the spell-battle between two Chosen of Mystra, each possessed of silver fire, great damage was wrought to the southern reaches of the High Forest. Much of that damage was repaired, but the region is still afflicted with storms of silver fire, temporary wild magic zones, as detailed in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (3e), page 55. There is a 1% chance each day of encountering a storm of silver fire while within the southern High Forest.
In addition, anyone employing teleportation magic (as the 5th level level spell teleport) within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run must add +25 to determine the result. Likewise, anyone employing divination magic within 50 miles of the Unicorn Run (as the 4th level spell scrying) must add +5 to the Will save modifier of the intended subject.
As discussed in the Under Illefarn Anew sidebar, page 152, one side effect of a storm of silver fire could be an inadvertent timeshift of the PCs from one time period to another.

Reference: Volo's Guide to All Things Magical, page 101.



Eric,

I bow before your awesomeness. I know I keep a lot of stuff straight in my head, but HOW THE HELL do you manage this? By Deneir's Holy Hand, the level of detail you can give AND reference.



--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15711 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2019 :  07:35:17  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

Eric,

I bow before your awesomeness. I know I keep a lot of stuff straight in my head, but HOW THE HELL do you manage this? By Deneir's Holy Hand, the level of detail you can give AND reference.


You have no idea the shear pleasure it brought me finding the one or two map-related items he missed... compared to the 500 or so he pointed me to that I was unaware of.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
665 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2019 :  16:50:24  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My new copy arrived!

Awesome!

https://imgur.com/a/OfsUfvW

Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2019 :  17:32:32  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cards77

My new copy arrived!

Awesome!

https://imgur.com/a/OfsUfvW





Looks great!

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Marco Volo
Learned Scribe

France
188 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2019 :  08:19:17  Show Profile Send Marco Volo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for this, it's great for what I've seen (got to read it now), I am grateful you released this for us to dig and play with.
We would need more people like you in the gaming business.
And of course thanks also to the "people in the shadows" George, Markustay, Ed, Steven, Mark and Erskine.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2019 :  22:56:12  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marco Volo

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for this, it's great for what I've seen (got to read it now), I am grateful you released this for us to dig and play with.
We would need more people like you in the gaming business.
And of course thanks also to the "people in the shadows" George, Markustay, Ed, Steven, Mark and Erskine.



Thank you!

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
1391 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2019 :  14:23:35  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would there be interest in hosting this on Candlekeep as well?

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3048 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2019 :  14:55:56  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a feeling Alaundo would love to host it here!

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2019 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000