Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Ed Greenwood on Twitter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 55

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2020 :  21:57:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On giant names:

@Bear_Jew67

Greetings @TheEdVerse! I hope you are feeling well. I would like to ask for your help with regard to any Giant names, official or unofficial, that you might use or have used in past products. I want to color the current adventure I am working on for my players. Thanks!

@TheEdVerse

Sure. It’ll take me a day or so to find my old notes, so first, Storm Giant’s Thunder gives us these giant names (I may be missing a few):

Cloud Giant
Male: Blagothkus, Cressaro, Eigeron, Kaaltar, Thullen, Vaal, Zephyros

Cloud Giant
Female: Alastrah, Sansuri

Fire Giant
Male: Zaltember, Zalto
Female: Brimskarda, Cinderhild, Tartha

Frost Giant
Male: Gurt, Harshnag, Storvald
Female: Hellenhild

Hill Giant
Male: Cog, Hruk, Tug
Female: Guh, Moog

Stone Giant
Male: Braxow
Female:
Kayalithica

Storm Giant
Male: Hekaton, Nimir, Orlekto, Uthor
Female: Mirran, Nym, Serissa, Shaldoor, Vaasha
#Realmslore

@TheEdVerse

And here are my giant names, or rather, my more recent notes (still can’t find the fifty-year-old ones):

Cloud Giant
Male: Ahdaug, Arltulk, Durvaskr, Krokr, Kurruk, Lhammurt, Vorskar
Female: Agatra, Dagna, Dakkra, Dyrdiss, Eistla, Faena, Faenra, Haelda, Laugra, Yastra, Ystrid

Fire Giant
Male: Fforl, Ffuldr, Fulluk, Hauk, Hulbro, Ilkurt, Snarr, Zund, Zundr
Female: Edrelle, Emba, Ffaelane, Ghenjra, Hulda, Lukue, Marra, Vrolka
#Realmslore

Frost Giant
Male: Fulvragg, Helmskag, Oraldr, Oskorri, Skane, Svolm, Ulfur, Uttir, Valkurl
Female: Folka, Gauthild, Geira, Grymra, Haelgra, Helmra, Hrimma, Imbra, Magra, Vulkara

Hill Giant
Male: Dagg, Gulk, Hogl, Hond, Hund, Kuld, Lodd, Teldo, Vruk, Usgut
Female: Ardis, Bora, Dis, Gulkra, Gylla, Laha, Nelmyr, Telda, Teldra, Tora, Vaere

Stone Giant
Male: Falkh, Hundar, Korlgar, Kuljarn, Sulfulkh, Valgusk, Vorold, Yulhamur
Female: Beldra, Gillauga, Gurdis, Moada, Oskra, Ragnara, Rakra, Skarla, Woave, Zarka

Storm Giant
Male: Gautarr, Harrdiir, Ilknarr, Kuruth, Ogmoth, Ogmund, Ormmur, Torune, Ulvulk
Female: Geironal, Helgyra, Hornarra, Mistfast, Relsif, Silkarra, Sparraxe, Talnut, Wynd, Yimmra
#Realmslore

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  20:53:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On gish among githyanki:

@dan_stivers

Hey @TheEdVerse, I have a question you may be able to answer. Since I’m writing something githyanki themed, can you help explain where a gish falls in the githyanki hierarchy? #DnD

@TheEdVerse

See Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes for 5e lore on the githyanki. A gish is a popular thing to be among gith, but where a particular gish individual stands in local gith society depends on their levels and personal accomplishments, and where they stand in Vlaakith’s favor. (There are too many gish, and they vary too widely in experience and powers, to have one set place in the social pecking order.)
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  20:54:41  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On gods and the Weave, post-Spellplague:

@RedNoBlue

In 4th edition, when the Spellplague hit, the Weave couldn’t be manipulated due to the inherent madness of the Far Realm infecting it. Was that the reason Gods couldn’t provide the same function of spells as before?

@TheEdVerse

The Spellplague is what mortals on Toril called the Weave going wild, so wild surges happened, arcane spellcasters went mad or their brains literally exploded or caught fire, existing magics and newly-cast spells usually failed or twisted into unforeseen and unintended effects, and so on.

The Weave went wild because Mystra is the Weave, and had just been murdered; the Weave was in turmoil, with its own energies and the world-energies it accesses rippling and roiling through it in clashing tidal waves.

The only reason the Weave didn’t collapse is because Mystra had foreseen the consequences of her death, and guarded against them, adding to those mortals (the Chosen, in particular) who held a fraction of her divinity (divine silver fire) additional mortals, witting and unwitting, to be more Weave anchors. So the Weave was ‘anchored’ by many mortals, widely scattered across Toril, who were all tiny parts of Mystra. From them her vestige (seen briefly onstage in a cave in one of my Sage of Shadowdale novels) could arise to observe what was going on and give guidance to mortals who would heed her (her Chosen), and eventually she could return, and by means of these same Weave anchors the Weave could survive, so arcane magic could go on working, with increasing certainty/trustworthiness as time passed, and the Weave stabilized.

Immediately after the Spellplague hit, the Gods couldn’t answer any prayers with spells, because they were used to calling directly on the Weave to do so, and the Weave wouldn’t work. So mortal clerics could renew only 1st through 3rd level spells, just as they can when on another plane where they are out of touch with their deity. (Instead of having to go across the world to speak to someone in person, the gods had become used to picking up the telephone to talk—and when they tried to use the phone/the Weave immediately after the Spellplague hit, it was alive-crackling but not working.)

As the Weave slowly stabilized, gods found it glitch-prone; sometimes it reliably communicated spells to those praying to them, and sometimes it didn’t. So what they could use it for had changed, and not for the better. Until Mystra returned.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  20:55:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Gondite amusement park rides:

Oct 12, 2020

@cainer1967

I was watching a YouTube video of August 13 1903 Coney Island, New York. They had a roller coaster horse riding ride set up.

Have acolytes of Gond, tinkerers, smiths, or artificers set up amusement park style rides somewhere in Faerun?

@TheEdVerse

Oh, yes. Mainly of three varieties: carousels, horizontal cable-car inside-dark-building circuits that tell stories, tableau by tableau (e.g. Gond legends), and chute decents. North of the Spine of the World, non-Gondites have always set up ice-chute races (like our real world Red Bull Crashed Ice courses [see on YouTube]). I found it hilarious when they started these races, a mere 30 years after I wrote them into the Realms.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  20:55:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Haela Brightaxe and Tymora and Beshaba:

@WaddellErik

Hey Ed, another question for you! I was just reading about Haela Brightaxe, whose portfolio is luck in battle. Though she died battling Duergar gods, I am wondering if she has any lore connection with Tymora or Beshaba? An ally, rival, or unassociated?

@TheEdVerse

Haela is back, like seemingly all the deities who perished in the Spellplague or before. Haela was an ally of Tymora; on rare occasions, they took tea together and discussed events in the unfolding Realms, how the way in which they dispensed good fortune lifted morale, and such things. Haela and Beshaba despise each other, so no relationship has developed beyond sneering from afar, or more often just pointedly ignoring each other.

(Beshaba is the more powerful deity, but would lose any one-on-one combat with Haela, and knows it.)
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  20:56:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Halaster's survival:

Aug 13, 2020

@jeffusano

quick #realmslore question. In 1375DR, Halaster kills himself performing a ritual. In 1492, we find he is still alive. How did he survive, why did he send visions of his death, and what was he up to between 1375 and 1492?

@TheEdVerse

Halaster survived in part because he was so attuned to the Weave; when the ritual went awry and his body was rent asunder, his essence was scattered across the planes (some of it being caught in the Weave).

The ritual also made use of the Weave, like any arcane magic working, and the manner in which it did left some of his sentience ensnared in the Weave. This gave him time enough to desperately hurl visions into the minds of folk with the Gift (and some others) all across Faerûn. He was able to mingle compulsions with some of these visions, succeeding in forcing certain individuals to carry out specific actions. Some of these were “take care of this unfinished business for me, as I perish” but other deeds were aids to his own reassembly. However, Undermountain is so riddled with magic (the magic that keeps Waterdeep from collapsing down into it, the wards of the city, the nigh-countless localized enchantments cast on various ceilings, pillars, steps, doors, and other elements of the dungeon, and so on) that the Spellplague’s chaotic effects on magic made the interior of Undermountain a magical roiling mess, with ripples of magic crashing through each other and rebounding in a wild tangle that fed on itself and built in power for a long time, rather than subsiding as ripples in water do, and this mess prevented Halaster being reincorporated (pulling together a new physical body for himself, housing an intact soul within it) within Undermountain, his chosen seat of power, until the Spellplague was over, and its chaos had entirely faded.

When this finally befell, and magic was restored to its former stability, Halaster was able to restore himself to physical life. Whereupon he returned to Undermountain and resumed his “mad” life there (as seen in Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage).
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:02:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Halvan 'the Dark' of Halfaxe Trail:

Aug 3, 2020

@gkrashos

Hi Ed. Okay, so I couldn’t lure you into revealing Jergal lore. Because of that you at least owe me something: what was the surname of Halvan “the Dark” of Halfaxe Trail fame?

@TheEdVerse

Heh. Persistence will get you everywhere.

Halvan “the Dark” was Sembian by birth and in his youth a traveling trader up and down the Dragonreach, who settled in Harrowdale and became a successful landlord and shipper.

Halvan’s full name was Halvan Deirith Mhalkhombur; he hated his family (who had come to Sembia from Turmish, two generations earlier) and tried never to use his surname (his middle name was his mother’s half-elven-heritage family surname; it was Sembian custom in those days to use the surnames of high-status or wealthy families who marry into yours, as middle names).

Halvan became Lord of what he promptly dubbed “Halvan’s Dale” in 1182 DR, named as the successor of previous lord Andrur Surlwood, in papers found on Surlwood’s desk after the latter’s sudden and mysterious demise (likely of poison; Elminster doesn’t think Halvan was responsible, but rather Surlwood’s own kin, impatient to inherit).

The moment he became lord, Halvan used his new powers and the dale’s tax coffers to become a major local moneylender, driving hard bargains and seizing property (by strictly enforcing these lending agreements). He was not well liked by the dalesfolk, but he was respected, in part because he improved every building he came to own, and kept the dale clean, the nightsoil carted far away and composted, built new breweries and shops to rent out and larger, better inn facilities, workshop and warehouse space so Sembian businesses could relocate to their advantage, and generally brought prosperity to the dale.

And then he overreached himself fatally, by starting construction of the Halfaxe Trail.

As Elminster put it, “He was doing so well by crossing his fellow humans that he thought he could cross the elves, and succeed at it.”
#Realmslore

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 24 Nov 2020 21:02:29
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:55:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Harkon Lukas:

May 4, 2020

@DwaineSpradling

Can you tell us anything about Harkon Lukas - also known as the Meistersinger - before the mists of Ravenloft whisked him away to Barovia to eventully become the Darklord of Kartakass? My understanding is that he's originally from Cormyr.

@TheEdVerse

He is. He and his family (wolfweres, all) dwelt in the southeasternmost Hullack Forest, and ranged over the Thunderflow valley. In human form, they traded along the Thunder Way into Archendale, far more than westwards into central Cormyr. Their slayings were part of what maintained the reputation the Thunder Peaks have for being “dangerous” that prevails on both sides of that mountain range. Harkon’s relative unfamiliarity with Cormyr is what led him to think he could rise to rule it; he was utterly unaware of the War Wizards and their abilities, and believed Cormyr was a sparsely-settled land of crofters, woodcutters, and traveling peddlers.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:56:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On High Netheril:

Sep 15, 2020

@AlexMcclay2000

Hey @TheEdVerse, it's becoming more obvious that Netheril is involved in the new book. My problem is I can't find any sources at all that say that Netheril was in Icewind Dale. I looked at GHotR and one of its maps says that Icewind Dale was dominated by Orc tribes during the age of Netheril.

It becoming frustrating and it just seams like @Wizards_DnD involved the Netherese because it would just be cool or something, IDK. Anauroch is really far away from Icewind Dale, so it seems unlikely that Netheril would be in the Dale.

@TheEdVerse

Here’s the thing: at the height of the “empire” of Netheril, Netheril consisted of many enclaves, a lot of them what are now referred to as “flying cities” (which, yes, fly about and so are mobile), created by Netherese archwizards. They all had wards or mythals or other magic arrangements to alter their local environments to what the creators wanted (even if it was just tinkering with ambient temperature and acting as a local umbrella).

Looking back, we now refer to these enclaves as “High Netheril,” and the ground farms and forests and lakes that provided the enclaves with fuel and food and other raw materials as “Low Netheril.”

The city of Thultanthar (aka “Shade”) was one such flying city enclave among many, and despite their self-aggrandizing propaganda, not mightier than most other Netherese cities; its “Princes” were mighty Netherese archwizards, but not necessarily the mightiest. And they were the only enclave often found in Anauroch.

As most of the enclaves were mobile, they could travel nigh anywhere (that then-mighty elves, dragons, and giants wouldn’t react with hostility when they showed up, that is). So there needn’t be an Anauroch connection with Thultanthar, and Thultanthar isn’t Netheril, any more than, say, real-world Poughkeepsie is all of the United States. It’s logical that a surviving Netherese city not known to the wider public in Toril today would be “hidden” in a remote and inhospitable locale, or folk would have “found” and identified (and likely occupied) it long ago.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:57:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Ed's own "Appendix N"

@AdamDravian

@TheEdVerse, hope you don't mind me pestering you about Realmslore while I oh so patiently await our encounter.

The 1e DMG Appendix N is an incredible resource for seeing what books inspired Gary when making D&D. What would an Appendix N for Ed Greenwood's Realms look like?

@TheEdVerse

The Realms began when I was five, and what was in it was inspired by all of the books I'd read up until then (and my father's den was crammed with them), and what little living I'd done until then. So, EVERYTHING. What most stirred me were the fantasies (LOTR, Dunsany, all of the romances involving knights errant, and the pulp adventures, plus sword-and-planet Burroughs and others). What inspired the FORM of the early Realms tales was my reading of Fritz Leiber's Fafhrd & Mouser tales in the pages of FANTASTIC; episodes in the adventures of heroes (?) in a fantastic world that featured feuds and politics older and larger than their strivings.

As I told Realms tales, I discovered more writers (E.E. "Doc" Smith's Lensman space operas, Vance, and Conan), and new authors appeared (Roger Zelazny, John Bellairs, Terry Pratchett, Robin McKinley, Patricia McKillip) who delighted me--and Lin Carter set about republishing all of the old classics of fantasy, and writing his own pastiches and stories. At the same time, through Carter, I rediscovered Cthulhu (initially, I loved Lovecraft's Dreamlands/Randolph Carter tales, only) and Randall Garrett's Lord Darcy, and some authors returned to writing (Julian May) while other new writers who crafted to my taste appeared (J.V. Jones).

And I went on living, following the "try everything" philosophy so I'd know what it was like to swim in a cold wilderness lake at dawn, walk through a graveyard in the moonlight, explore a cave, and so on. Nothing, on pages or in my experiences, was direct inspiration for the Realms, but everything was indirect inspiration. Including D&D, which around 1978 became the "skeleton" for how things worked in the Realms (Vance's magic system, and magic items, spells, and monsters do these exact things, precisely like this). The published Realms differs from my original in that it contains close real-world analogues (pyramids here, Mayans there, Far Eastern cultures yonder) added by various TSR designers, and trying to knit the offerings of diverse Realms creators into one tapestry, ever since the published Realms became a shared world, has provided yet more inspiration (WHY are the Red Wizards doing this, and the Zhentarim trying for that? I created those power groups, but others have done much with them, and working out their shifting aims, alliances, and schemes has provided endless fun, and still does.

So being as Gary provided that Appendix not just to mark direct inspirations, but also to provide DM resources, mine would be hundreds of books long, and range from Stasheff's The Warlock In Spite of Himself and Offutt's Messenger of Zhuvastou and Piper's Lord Kalvan Of Otherwhen, to Norton's Witch World and The Zero Stone and Uncharted Stars, and on to the Face In The Frost from Bellairs and the Hed trilogy (just for starters).

And I revisit Amber and Discworld often, and really wish we'd all got to see more of Khymyrium.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:57:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Ed's original Chessenta:

Aug 10, 2020

@rwgs76

Dear @TheEdVerse, well met! Sorry if this has been asked before, but could you tell us a little about your original Chessenta? I guess it was not based on Ancient Greece, right?

@TheEdVerse

No part of my original Realms was based on any direct real-world analogues. (Many designers and DMs have made real-world connections for their own convenience.) Chessenta is a verdant region of many independent city-states, so it could be stretched into a comparison with real-world Italy in the time of the condottieri (Middle Ages, just pre-War of the Renaissance) because of climate, wealth, and politics, but I warn again against linking the Realms too closely with what we know of that real-world time and place.

The Realms is its own world, hopefully NOT a thin copy of ours (or Hollywood-ours).

Chessenta is a gently hilly land of good ports, horsebreeders, successful food-growing farms (and thus, a breadbasket for nearby lands), winding lanes, enough wealth and leisure for painters and sculptors to make good livings and adorn many dwellings with their work, many landscape-transforming gardens, widespread irrigation, good roads and inns and therefore swift travel, and a flourishing culture of writers and readers. Plus wine!
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:58:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On how Azoun IV knows who to trust:

Aug 24, 2020

@jayeedgecliff

if I may, I know Azoun IV has nobels he trusts quite implicitly: Wyvernspur, for example. How does he pick them? In this case Wyvernspur maybe a less good example since that’s a trust running far back.

But even among the oldest houses some do possess & readily espouse the deepest faith in & love for the Orbarskyrs. Does he ever take these into close confidence either openly or in secret and what, pray, is his manner of doing so? Given A4 I suppose “whim” isn’t off the table for how they’re selected

Thanks

@TheEdVerse

Heh. Well, Azoun has his spies, as well as Vangerdahast and the "official" spies (plus the War Wizards) to gather intel for him. This includes the "house wizards" assigned to all 'local lords' (settlement rulers) in the realm.

Queen Fee has her own spies, plus an intel-sharing agreement with the Harpers. And Alusair from time to time informs her father of what she sees and hears while riding with the young nobles she hunts, patrols, and adventures with. So Azoun has not just his own experiences with what nobles do (not just say), he has all of this additional information about how nobles behave when they KNOW the King is far away. And Vangey trusts NO one, so Azoun can trust in his preparations. Later, under Caladnei, he had to be more careful to account for the fact that she, unlike Vangey, hadn't know most of these nobles since before they were born.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  21:59:52  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On humans that survived the timejump:

@CombatDn

Ed I just found out Durnan was still alive, I guess due to potions of longevity? Any other humans from the Heroes Lorebook below jump out at to you as still alive?

@TheEdVerse

From that list: Alias, Alustriel, Arilyn Moonblade (likely), Cadderly, Cattie-Brie, Danilo Thann (likely), Dove (as a Voice in the Weave), Dragonbait (Possibly), Elminster, Laeral, Mirt (was trapped in a blueflame item for a century), Myrmeen Lhal (as a dragon), Qilué (as a Voice in the Weave), Shandril Shessair (as a Voice in the Weave), Storm, Syluné (as a Voice in the Weave), Vangerdahast (as a twisted “thing”), Wulgar (reborn).

And yes, Durnan (and his wife) survive into the present-day Realms due to potions of longevity (as last mentioned in one of my lore replies here on Twitter this May, Durnan still has a few potions left).
#Realmslore

@FatBoyExercises

Was Mystra's restoration of Vangy's human form, at the end of The Herald, temporary then?

@TheEdVerse

Untold Realms Tale Alert:

Vangey worked some magic after that, that now leads him to revert under stress to his "head stuck to his hand like a spider" form, and has to pray to Mystra, or attract the attention of one of her servitors (the Chosen), to get 'put right' again.

He can no longer by magic transform himself, for some unknown (except to Mystra and Azuth, and they're not telling) reason.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:00:56  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On the Icewind Dale's black ice:

@Artie_Pavlov
chardalyn vs black ice. what is going on @ChrisPerkinsDnD? it sounds like the same substance. Rime's chardalyn's properties match the black ice vs previously established chardalyn lore. #dungeonsanddragons #RimeoftheFrostmaiden #dnd

@Artie_Pavlov
I know it's not your creation or at least not the second part, but chardalyn vs black ice in Rime of the Frostmaiden. @TheEdVerse the two seem to be conflated and I seem to be confuzzledd.

@TheEdVerse

Steve Fidler of Vorpal Dice Press has already hit upon the most likely explanation. Although chardalyn is a naturally occurring gemstone that has been found in the Realms since the time of Netheril’s glory, and “black ice” is a mineral that appeared in Toril after Crenshinibon was ‘destroyed’ in the 1360s DR, what seems to have happened is that Crenshinibon’s destruction either unleashed a contingency spell worked by the seven liches who created Crenshinibon, or was seized upon by an opportunistic Demon Prince, that exploited the destruction of Crenshinibon, to corrupt all naturally-existing Chardalyn into Black Ice (the demon’s involvement would explain the “demonic magic”).
As for why this transformation? Obviously, to provide more Black Ice in future, for as-yet-unrevealed fell purposes. Which many a DM can obviously think up and reveal at times most dire for PC adventurers. ;}
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:10:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On if there is a connection between Thundertree and the Thunderbeast tribe:

Aug 1, 2020

@Meonaar

Hello! It's me again for another peace of knowledge. Is there connection between Thundertree (LMoP) and Thurnderbeast tribe? As NWCS said some Uthgardt people came into Neverwinter Woods.

@TheEdVerse

Hi, Max. The answer is no, except for a coincidental name similarity, and some Thunderbeast barbarian familiarity with Neverwinter Wood.

Thundertree the human village (until devastated in 1451 DR by a Mount Hotenow eruption; an unleashing of local magic caused in this destruction made flora in and around Thundertree turn into twig blights) was named for an unusually tall stand of duskwoods that were repeatedly struck by lightning during storms; due to their layout, they echoed thunder peals, so the thunder seemed to echo around them (they were all lightning-scorched and dead before the then-hamlet was founded in 1292 DR).

The Thunderbeast barbarian tribe were food-following-nomadic, like most Uthgardt tribes, but frequented the High Forest and the Lurkwood rather than Neverwinter Wood; the closest they normally came to Neverwinter Wood was their ancestor mound, Morgur’s Mound, in The Crags to the northeast of the wood. Their name is derived from their veneration of the Thunderbeast (brontosaurus dinosaur), and they guarded the increasingly-open-secret that thunderbeasts yet dwelt deep in the High Forest. When they found Morgur’s Mound despoiled in the fall of 1477 DR, they left warriors in Neverwinter Wood to await the return of the Gray Wolf tribe (who are the Uthgardt tribe who DO frequent Neverwinter Wood) to inquire who had dug up Morgur’s Mound (see p30 of the 4e Neverwinter campaign setting).
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:10:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Ioulaum's specialization:

@aerothgow

hello. i've been reading some old lore books and i cannot find the specialization of Ioulaum. I know an arcanist has to have a specialization and cannot be a generalist but i cannot find his. what is his specialization ?

@TheEdVerse

You can’t find it because Ioulaum broke the societal rules of Netheril: he studied and mastered all forms of magic. Initially, his major was inventive, and his minor was variation. Once he stood among the most powerful arcanists, he secretly, and then openly, started studying mentalism.

As the Oracle of Ellyn'taal, Ioulaum gained full mastery-knowledge of many powerful spells by taking them from petitioner’s minds. And today, he is an Elder Brain, working all of his spells through his mentalism.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:53:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On ironguard:

@GeorgeOlduvai

Does the iron guard enchantment protect against other non-magical metal weapons? Bronze or copper for example.

@TheEdVerse

No, but Elminster has heard of other spells developed by various mages that protect against other metals or non-ferrous alloys. (He's personally familiar with none of them.)
#Realmslore

@GeorgeOlduvai

So steel counts (by virtue of it being mostly iron) but not say...an Adamantite blade?

@TheEdVerse

Yes, steel counts, because its metallic ingredient is iron. Adamantite is an ore (its own different metal), which can be smelted and mixed into an alloy, adamantine.
Ironguard works on ferrous-dominated (mostly iron) alloys. If you add iron to adamantine, it isn't adamantine anymore, and the iron-added mix is useless for anything except ornamental castings, because the iron makes it too brittle for use in tools or weapons (one hefty blow or impact/contact will shatter it into shards). So you would need to craft a new spell, akin to ironguard, specifically for adamantine. Which is apparently very difficult to do, because various spellcasters of Toril and Oerth have been trying, for centuries, without success--but which IS theoretically possible. Elminster suggests that if you succeed, you keep very quiet about it, as the spellcasting world will beat a path to your door. And make demands, some of them, ah, "forcefully."
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:54:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On jit snakes:

@Artie_Pavlov

More Azure Bonds lore question @TheEdVerse what is a Jib snake? Is it extinct as Moander suggested? #frlore #forgottenrealms

@TheEdVerse

A “jit snake” is a large (babies at least eight feet long and as thick around as many boar, adults much larger if available food permits), energetic hunting snake. Most are dun-brown, dull olive green, or slate gray; younglings are mottled with lighter scales for their first year of life. They have fangs, and most have yellow eyes that blaze red when they are angry or in pain.

Jit venom makes adult-human-sized creatures weak and imprecise in their movements, as if drunk, and usually plunges them into a fitful fever of vivid dreams lasting up to a month (usually about half that); smaller bitten victims are usually plunged into comas. Larger creatures, like oxen, become slow and sometimes unsteady if bitten.

Jit snakes were hunted to near-extinction by the elves of Cormanthor due to the danger they posed, and were later exterminated in the area, as both the devils and demons roaming the ruins of Myth Drannor in the early 1300s DR found them a delicacy when dined upon.

Elminster warns they are not extinct; some can be found deep in Chult, and in jungle and forest areas east of Ulgarth—and perhaps other places.

Jit snakes devour prey by biting them apart, not swallowing them whole, but can bulge and expand to hold all of the non-bony material of the carcass of even a large creature like an ox at the same time. Like most snakes, full jit snakes are lethargic, not hungry. Unlike most snakes, a jit snake will slay all nearby creatures it deems dangerous before eating one, and will hide (typically in a cave) if coiling up and digesting.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:55:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Luskan and Jarlaxle:

@Artie_Pavlov

Question about Luskan to one and only @TheEdVerse. After the spellplague, it’s being rebuilt, right, but what is it’s state now, livable? Is arcane brotherhood still in charge even after they were to blame for the undead frolicking around? Or are the crow pirates the main force?

@TheEdVerse

Luskan is still largely in ruins, and remains lawless except in areas policed by a Ship (i.e. trading markets). Officially ruled by the High Captains, as always—but, as always, the true power is the Arcane Brotherhood, ruling from the shadows (scrying from afar and using their spells to influence everyone). They have always preferred to avoid the work, and being a public target, of overtly ruling, but Luskan does nothing they disapprove of.
#Realmslore

@lukey_baby86

Whilst I consider you the ultimate authority, I thought that in dragon heist it states that luskan is ran by jarlaxle Baenre the leader of the bregan de'aerthe who is trying to convince the lords alliance to recognize luskan as a legitimate member state?

@TheEdVerse

Jarlaxle "declared himself" its secret lord. He is indeed trying to get Luskan standing with the Lords Alliance, and he is sponsoring and propping up the High Captains. Like Arklem Greeth, Jarlaxle is far too wily to openly rule. Jarlaxle wants Luskan to be the open trading port for Bregan D'aerthe.

But Jarlaxle is spread far too thin to truly rule anywhere; he's trying the exact same thing in Neverwinter and in Waterdeep, hoping he can achieve effective rule in any of them. If the Arcane Brotherhood would go away, he could most easily achieve true (but behind the scenes) rule in Luskan. But saying Jarlaxle "runs" Luskan is like saying a downtown street gang leader "runs" Chicago or New York. Leans on folks to try to get his own way, yes, "runs," no. He's trying to wield and claim powers he doesn't really have, yet, in hopes folk will let him get away with it.

In other words, the situation has been masterfully set up by @ChrisPerkinsDnD to make for maximum play opportunities for your PCs.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:56:15  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On magic on Earth:

@RidianG

If Elminster can go back and forth from our world and Forgotten Realms using his magic doesn't that mean the Weave is here as well? Or did he get stuck here until he learned how to access our world's magic (assuming we have it still)?

And further if he brought one of us Earth people back with him would we be potentially able to access the Weave ourself?

@TheEdVerse

Elminster, being a Weave anchor, brings a long, tenuous strand of the Weave with him. He usually jaunts between Toril and Earth via existing gates (portals), and knows many ways back, so is never "stuck."

He knows how to access magic on Earth, thanks to many visits and much experimenting.

If an Earth person went the other way, and happened to have the Gift (ability to wield the Art = arcane magic; not all do), they could experiment, and be trained, and so learn to work magic in the Realms. Safe handling comes slow.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:56:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On magical child prodigies:

@aerothgow

hello! how come we don't see any more child prodigy in magic like karsus anymore? no more geniuses are born ? how come all the great wizards are very old ? plenty of scientist in real life discover their big findings when they are pretty young.

@TheEdVerse

I agree; many young folk happen upon bright new ideas. When it comes to great mastery of wizardry, though, years of experience (IF you survive them) are a great asset (like a veteran car driver, you have a better grasp of what to do when things suddenly “go wrong”) and give you the time needed to truly master a roster of spells, time to ‘build up’ that roster, and time to CREATE spells and so achieve a greater understanding of what works and doesn’t work, in working with the Weave.

We don’t see as many child prodigies in the Art, frankly, because without any Realms fiction being published, the focus of storytelling right now is elsewhere; we don’t have many opportunities to learn about child prodigies in the Art. They still exist, believe me. Their presence in various locales is one of the great ‘speed bumps’ that slows any conquering contemplated by the Red Wizards, the Zhentarim, and war-minded barons and petty rulers everywhere.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:57:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On many topics divine:

@RedNoBlue

Occasionally gods have died due to lack of followers, but if they’re part of a pantheon can the other deities go “Hey, my followers, worship this guy until he can get back on his feet”?

@TheEdVerse

Okay, first thing: ALL of the answers I’ll be giving you are for the Realms and its deities and cosmology only.

Yes, other deities can issue instructions to their mortal worshippers, through dream-visions and manifestations (e.g. speaking out of altars or temple brazier fires), and via clergy. However, mortals have free will; they may or may not obey; it’s up to them.

And your question is rooted in monotheism; it’s important to remember that all sentient, sane beings in the Realms “believe in” and worship ALL the gods, not one god. It’s extremely rare for a deity to die from lack of followers. Cease to be a deity, yes, but it’s usually other things that kill them (other gods, for example).
#Realmslore

@RedNoBlue

Is there something in the balance that prevents new Gods from appearing? What prevents a town from choosing their strongest defender and elevating them through prayer to a demigod?

@TheEdVerse

Yes, there are preventions, Ao being one, but it’s more lack of room in the pantheon: place-spirits and very minor divinities appear all the time, but there’s only so much truly strong and prevalent worship to go around (when a given mortal is worshipping Tempus, and then Chauntea, and then Tymora, and then going to bed, they may not have waking energy enough left to squeeze in a new and little-known god, unless that new god has appeared to them personally and benefited them in some direct, meaningful way. The gods already on the scene dominate certain portfolios, and it’s hard for a new god to “matter.”

In theory, there’s nothing to prevent mortals selecting a mortal and praying enough to them to get them divinity, but in practise, there’s no town, city, or even realm of Toril big enough to generate enough veneration at any one time to achieve this—even if all mortals ever understood and could be convinced that it would work, or could agree on anything. Just look at our real world and see how rare FULL heartfelt agreement is on anything, for any length of time.
#Realmslore

@RedNoBlue

How do Gods sustain themselves through belief? Is there an independent power they can draw on, apportioned to them by Ao's rule based on the number of followers they have? Or is belief itself that energy, a form of psychic emanation that the Gods feed on (for want of a better term). If so how does it bridge such large gaps?

I have a theory that ‘thoughts and prayers’ en masse actually do manipulate the Weave, essentially casting a slow-burn spell that empowers their God. Is that thinking too much like a Wizard?

@TheEdVerse

Yes, it is thinking too much like a wizard. ;} No foul, though: to a man with a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail (many wizards speculate just what you have).

Here’s the thing: Mystra IS the Weave. The Weave is ONE WAY (the fast, heavy-power one) of accessing the natural energies of the world (wind, tides and currents, heat and convection, avalanches and other kinetic, continental drift, sunlight, lightning, faezress and other radiations). Divine magic is another, but individual spells tap the Weave as a delivery system (which is how Mystra can block them). However, rituals and mass worship go PAST the Weave; they are ANOTHER way to access natural forces. There are other sorts of magic that can call on natural energies, and other means (elementals, for instance; wizards can control and compel elementals with Weave-related spells, but monster abilities are called “spell-like abilities” in many cases, rather than “spells,” for a reason.

So thoughts and prayers do manipulate natural world energies, yes, but not via the Weave, and not manipulating the Weave itself.
#Realmslore

@RedNoBlue

Could a God give a cleric, say, Magic Missile? What in-game reason is there for not granting it? Mystra?

@TheEdVerse

Yes, Mystra is the in-game reason for denying a deity the use of any particular magic, consistently or temporarily. And she can and has ‘cut off’ deities from certain spells, and even the entire Weave (herself), denying them magic completely (though Ao put a stop to that, and swiftly). She WILL prevent a deity from overusing or misusing this power (for example, Diety X wants to grant all of his novices the power to Disintegrate anyone who stands in their way: hard NO).

But on a one-off basis, deities quite often bestow upon mortals spells they normally wouldn’t be able to wield, due to class or level, or to aid them even when they didn’t request it, if the god wants to, or to give them what they need, not what they THINK they need.

More often, however, it works in the other direction: a mortal has been “bad” (displeased the god), so the deity doesn’t grant the spell that is prayed for, sending nothing (silence) or a rebuke, or a lesser spell.
#Realmslore

@RedNoBlue

And if it’s Mystra saying no, could other Gods intervene? Moradin says he won’t give power to any dwarf who wields a gun? Lolth says no drow may receive power from Lathander?

@TheEdVerse

Heh. Mystra can’t say no, as per my earlier answer. Other deities can intervene, but under Ao’s enforced limits. In the examples you give, Moradin can indeed refuse to give power to any dwarf who wields a gun, because Moradin decides how Moradin aids mortals. But Lolth can’t block aid from Lathander. She can try, but Mystra will ‘go around’ her to convey Lathander’s aid, and if Lolth presses, Ao will step in and shove her back.
#Realmslore

@RedNoBlue

Finally, how much is a single voice of prayer actually worth to a God?

@TheEdVerse

Not a lot, but like pennies, or drops of water, they add up. Drops of pure water are actually a better analogy: we humans need to ingest water, sooner or later, or we die. A deity needs worship, to retain godhood (not necessarily existence, as gods that “fade away” through being forgotten become vestiges).

So one act of worship is like a speck, but mountain ranges are made of many specks. “A wise god spurns no worship,” as the old Faerûnian saying goes. And as Elminster feels moved to add: a single act of worship AT THE RIGHT MOMENT can start a holy avalanche.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:57:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On merfolk lifespans:

@EoghanMacmillan

Hey @TheEdVerse @mikemearls @SageAdviceDnD, got a quick question: what's the average lifespan/age of maturity/etc. for merfolk? Been hunting around, but can't seem to find any answers.

@TheEdVerse

I can only speak for the Realms. In which merfolk are born live, are functional but not mature (cannot reproduce) at birth, become mature in 20-30 years, typically stay with their parents for their first 20-30 years, and have a normal adult vigorous lifespan of 160-170 years. If cared for by others, they may survive past 200. Childbirth years are from 20-30 to around 120.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:58:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On mimics:

@mythicalbeast43

im sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you could give insight as to why mimics are now nothing more then feral monsters. But when you created The forgotten realms they could speak and were actually more common to speak then to not.

@TheEdVerse

There are several sorts of mimics (intelligent, less-so "killer" mimics, and so on). The 5e designers just haven't been bitten by (and so, reminded about) one of the smart ones yet. The ones who can lure by vocal mimicry, not just visual. Or as Dove once put it, "If you must 'go' in unfamiliar surroundings, be rather careful about where you sit down."
(!)
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:58:59  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On mixed drinks:

Jun 18, 2020

@Artie_Pavlov
A Question for @TheEdVerse on mundane. What exactly are these alcoholic beverages in the #ForgottenRealms : Delayed blast, Dragon's bite, Flaming gullet, Red rum swirl, Yeti's breath. #dnd #dungeonsanddragons #FRLore

@TheEdVerse

These are all mixed drinks (“cocktails” to us), and were all on offer in The Hidden Lady in the 1300s DR, as seen in the Realms novel AZURE BONDS.

Delayed Blast is named for its sudden back-of-the-throat alcoholic kick, wherein it dims the imbiber’s hearing and pain, and leads to a detached feeling of euphoria—right after a painful “searing fire” onset in the back of the nose and forehead that often makes drinkers shudder, gasp or swear, and shake their heads (the “blast,” which takes place only some minutes after a particular drinker has first begun drinking; how long varies with each drinker. A Delayed Blast is a particular combination of sarrak (a Rashemi and Impilturan drink; we would call it “potato-based vodka”), “red renth” [cherry juice], and sweetstalk (a celery-like sweet green vegetable that grows wild across the Heartlands, and is often found, cultivated, in cottage gardens).

A Dragon’s Bite is a drink made with mint wine (pale, translucent green), pepper brandy (a strong cordial made with crushed black pepper and sweet red peppers), powdered cinammon, and licorice root. It’s minty and cool, with a nutty, not sweet but not bitter licorice aftertaste, that ends with a scorching-hot cinammon flare in the throat (the “bite”).

A Flaming Gullet is never, tavern tales to the contrary, served alight and flaming; it just causes a searing on-fire sensation in a drinker’s throat (and, incidentally, completely clears the sinuses, with swift expulsion of all snot). An amber-hued drink, it is made from the right mix of klaraunth (barley vodka from Chessenta, Tethyr, or the Vilhon), the “juice” (distillate) of hot red radishes, the “juice” (distillate) of horseradish root, and powdered chestnuts.

A Red Rum Swirl is a comfort drink; that is, it’s gentle on the throat, nutty and pleasant to the taste, and often causes extreme drunkenness because the imbiber didn’t realized how potent it was, and drank too much of it.

It is red in hue, due to the cherry brandy added sparingly to it, its base is indeed rum, and that rum is mixed with generous amounts of almond brandy and stirred-in caramel (made beforehand by slowly heating and stirring together butter, cream, and cane or beet sugar).

A Yeti’s breath is so-called because it’s ice-cold to a drinker, in part because of the menthol in it, in part because of the crushed ice that’s an essential ingredient, and in part because the main body of the drink is tapdragon (sugar cane molasses-based vodka), to which is added darsargar (powdered ginger). The last ingredient, menthol, comes from peppermint oil, derived from the abundant wild peppermint plant.
#Realmslore

@Greysil_Tassyr

I would follow up with this: are there generic terms for "mixed drinks" in common usage?

@TheEdVerse

Yes. “Brightwaters” and “goblets of plenty” and “Throatsparkles” are all collective terms for mixed drinks, from place to place and with differing formality (“goblets of plenty” is for menus, haughty eateries, and courtiers).
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  22:59:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Moander:

Aug 23, 2020

@clackclickbang

I have a #Realmslore question! Moanderites aren't really depicted as being likeable or forging alliances. Was there ever a time when this wasn't the case, and if so, who held strong alliances with the Rot Lord and his faithful? Was he ever inclined to take human form?

@TheEdVerse

There was a time (not long before Dalereckoning began, so before “Year Zero” DR) when Moander took humanoid form, rising up to fill a cowled robe but dripping out of it disgustingly (rather like a Worm That Walks).

At this time, Moander was trying to persuade mortal worshippers and his fellow gods alike that he was the equal of Chauntea and Silvanus, and rightfully so, as part of a natural cycle of all life, and that he shouldn’t be seen as evil, but inevitable and necessary. Only a few gullible mortals believed him, and only briefly, thanks to his corruption of everything he touched; the decay horrified both his clergy and lay worshippers, save a handful who maliciously enjoyed spreading it. So, no strong alliances. The logical alliance would have been with Shar, but she saw him as an upstart rival, to be spurned, and his behavior towards her did nothing to soften that view.
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2020 :  23:00:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On Moonsea naming conventions:

@MythicalSong

Greetings! If you can spare the time, I am interested in the naming conventions around the Moonsea. Are differance in names among nobility, and commoner? What might some given and family names be?

@TheEdVerse

1) So, now, popular commoner surnames:

Alantaer, Uluntaer
Arlbar, Arnbar
Blaeth
Bukkard
Caelcandle
Daranth
Enthard
Feldreth
Gaskyn
Halfblade
Holaunth
Jesalanth
Kontor
Lhandred
Maerohed
Mreskorn
Nanth
Novaunth
Orbusk
Paerend
Relvrath
Stonespear
Summerweather
Tanthael
Telgast
Ulshield
Varshulder

Popular commoner female given names:

Alys, Alyse (pronounced “El-EEE-ss”)
Baerindra
Cauntha, Caunthra
Darra
Evene (pronounced “Ee-VEEN”)
Feene
Haevarra
Ilsharra
Joene (pronounced “JOE-enn”)
Larlyra
Qara, Qarra (pronounced “CAR-ah”)
Shonda
Taldra, Teldra
Tanthe
Teltora (“Tora”)
Uma (pronounced “OOM-ah”)
Valanthae
Yanthae
Yelandra

Popular commoner male given names (short form given in parentheses when it so overshadows the original as to be given by itself as a proper first name as often, or more often, than the original [see also Teltora in female names]:

Branth
Cordar, Cordyr
Denneth (”Den”)
Elrar, Elreth
Farl
Fyndrel, Fyndrul
Garth
Halark
Hethyn (”Heth”)
Jesevin
Keldred
Lundar
Mereth
Murnaen
Ossan, Ossant
Pelarn, Pelarran (“Pel”)
Sandan
Tarth
Vorosk
Wendarl (“Wend”)
#Realmslore

Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2020 :  17:54:06  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Wooly. Thanks for continuing with the compilation ;)

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2020 :  19:35:37  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

I've got a lot more I'm sitting on, but the expected time to post them has not materialized.

Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4685 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2020 :  20:43:45  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

I've got a lot more I'm sitting on, but the expected time to post them has not materialized.

Well you do not yet suffer Sage Time factor :)

I do add my thanks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 55 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000