Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Wildrunner becoming Fey
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2018 :  16:28:10  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am wondering about the Wildrunner elven PrC, that becomes a Fey type at 9th level.

So at 9th level the Wildrunner has its type changed to Fey (augmented humanoid) and only receives DR 2/cold iron. I would imagine any humanoid having their type changed to Fey would incur the usual racial traits of most fey, like DR 10/cold iron, unaffected by all charm effects, etc...

So my question is this, do you think the DR 2/cold iron is sufficient enough for the type change, or do you believe it should be higher, or something different altogether?

Thank you,
CEV

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2018 :  01:06:48  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really depends on when the book was published. Designers early on thru about 2004-2005 were extremely conservative with those types of thing compared to the later books 2006-2007.

Looking at the stats for the Fey type you get:
Low-light vision.

Proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.

Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) that it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Fey not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Fey are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.

Fey eat, sleep, and breathe.

Thats it. So maybe DR 2/cold iron is good.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000