Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Golems
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
6697 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2018 :  09:24:50  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pah! Adamantine is kid stuff, lol, why not a Neutronium Golem?

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 10 Sep 2018 09:25:59
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
31595 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2018 :  10:11:12  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordofBones

"A dozen adamantine golems"

Man, I don't even know where to start, or what kind of campaign you're playing in that lets wizards lug around 54 HD, CR 25 golems, much less a dozen of them.

Golems apparently come out of vending machines, in Skimpy's HappyThay. Just put in a platinum piece, hit the button, and you've got a golem.

Few things are as annoying, though, as having your golem hang there, stuck in the vending machine. You ever try tipping a machine full of stone golems? Make a save versus hernia!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Great Reader

USA
7513 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2018 :  12:34:34  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fineva

Rather unfortunate the picture I got in Mulmaster working for Thay. We were sent by Darlon to the Great Glacier to investigate a Netherese lab. The supplies prepared for us were the finest fresh food, we discovered a half dozen camps in a two day March as we followed the lost Thayan Red Wizards, and well.... They weren't capable of doing more than four hours before setting up silk tents and wagonloads of fresh bread, fruit etc.

Not hardened as the propaganda above.

Too bad they all died horribly, I'd have loved to talk to some of them about the food.

Yes, those red wizards that stayed loyal to Thay have definitely grown weak under Szass Tam's dictatorship. Hopefully Darlon's rumored breaking away will instill a good, hard work ethic in them again. After all, judging by Darlon's build, which I'm hoping isn't all due to magic, he's not afraid of physical labor.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000