Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Tome of Foes FR Lore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  17:02:27  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Perhaps is true that they removed well liked gods, but you can always houserule them back. I prefer books that focus less in gods (that have been discussed a lot in past editions, so there is plenty of material for them, readily available in DM's Guild) and more in actually useful information for the game. I do prefer a small pantheon for starters, and let Dms customize it to their liking.

It's far easier to ignore existing stuff that you don't like, than for someone that likes them to know that no more stories or lore about them will ever be released, that from that point onward, what they like is no longer part of the setting. The fact that old info is available, and it is for all kind of stuff (on a side note, it really wasn't in 4e), has nothing to do with this.

Want a pantheon for starters? Exactly, why do you have to remove gods to provide it? Why can't you just say: "hey, these 10 gods are the most influential in Faerun. However, there are also many others. Interested? Check this other lore!" It's the same as organizing a course about a complex topic. You don't butcher the topic, you break it into easily understandable parts.

That way, everyone is happy. However, WotC let their personal bias take over and tried to rearrange the setting according to what was good in their book, but sucked in the book of most of the fans of that setting.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 30 May 2018 17:26:55
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  17:09:18  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's why I like the inclusiveness of 5e. It leaves the door open for more stories and lore about things that people like and had been removed for 4e (the deities that the end of 3e removed were geared towards 4e) to be made. On the other hand, for those that don't like a deity, it's so damn easy to simply not include them in their game... Things get more complicated for the likes of Mystra but, ironically, that's in part because, in their ham-fisted attempts at removing her with various-sized apocalypses accompanying her disappearance, WotC/TSR further contributed to inextricably tying her to the setting.

Edited by - Irennan on 30 May 2018 17:16:59
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  18:08:13  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Perhaps is true that they removed well liked gods, but you can always houserule them back. I prefer books that focus less in gods (that have been discussed a lot in past editions, so there is plenty of material for them, readily available in DM's Guild) and more in actually useful information for the game. I do prefer a small pantheon for starters, and let Dms customize it to their liking.

Personally, I wouldn't mind an updatedDemihuman Deities or Faiths and Pantheons, or something similar. A gods book, in other words LOL, or at least have a section on them, kind of like what they did in the SCAG. Not all new players are going to have access to the old books, so I think it's important to at least give a brief description in the 5e material.

And yes, you can do whatever you want in homebrew, but here is my argument: DMs have been doing that since D&D became a thing. Nothing new there. You can add your own flare, ignore what you don't like, keep what you do. But that doesn't negate the fact that in the actual setting, those things are or are not there. I kept Eilistraee and Vhaeraun when they were supposedly dead in 4E, but that didn't change the fact that in the official setting, they weren't there, which meant no stories, and little to no info on them. IMO, if lore really doesn't matter, then there shouldn't *be* any lore to begin with. If WotC is set on having players "do your own thing", then D&D might as well be a game with a few rules (mechanics) on how to play, maybe brief stats for a couple monsters to fight, races and their stats to choose from (no racial history or culture) and little else. I mean, really, they're essentially encouraging fanfiction D&D style at this point LOL.

Yes, I am a little bitter lol they keep picking at and reopening the scab I got from 4E LOL.

Sweet water and light laughter

Edited by - CorellonsDevout on 30 May 2018 18:34:01
Go to Top of Page

Archmage of Nowhere
Seeker

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  19:04:59  Show Profile Send Archmage of Nowhere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Given how people get emotionally attached to the setting and characters (Including gods in this), it has always seemed weird to me that they don't try and capitalize fully that emotional connection. It couldn't possibly cost them that much to get a few passionate writers in a room and hammer out a Demihuman Deities or Powers and Pantheons I wouldn't mind purchasing it. Honestly they could sell it as a PDF and I would gladly pay for it.

I haven't really felt a need to update the Divine structure of my FR setting in like a decade. Never really feel like it would add anything. I keep up to date with the lore as well as I can and always pay attention to every new edition but the lore never seems to build on itself more or less resets every edition.

Yet I am emotionally invested in the setting, really wish they would let me throw money at them and focus on the aspects of the lore that will actually come up on average in a DnD game vs this cosmic highschool gossip of who subsumed who; who merged; Who separated; Who is here on summer vacation... etc.
Go to Top of Page

Storyteller Hero
Learned Scribe

USA
329 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  19:18:42  Show Profile  Visit Storyteller Hero's Homepage Send Storyteller Hero a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CorellonsDevout

quote:

Personally, I wouldn't mind an updatedDemihuman Deities or Faiths and Pantheons, or something similar. A gods book, in other words LOL, or at least have a section on them, kind of like what they did in the SCAG. Not all new players are going to have access to the old books, so I think it's important to at least give a brief description in the 5e material.

And yes, you can do whatever you want in homebrew, but here is my argument: DMs have been doing that since D&D became a thing. Nothing new there. You can add your own flare, ignore what you don't like, keep what you do. But that doesn't negate the fact that in the actual setting, those things are or are not there. I kept Eilistraee and Vhaeraun when they were supposedly dead in 4E, but that didn't change the fact that in the official setting, they weren't there, which meant no stories, and little to no info on them. IMO, if lore really doesn't matter, then there shouldn't *be* any lore to begin with. If WotC is set on having players "do your own thing", then D&D might as well be a game with a few rules (mechanics) on how to play, maybe brief stats for a couple monsters to fight, races and their stats to choose from (no racial history or culture) and little else. I mean, really, they're essentially encouraging fanfiction D&D style at this point LOL.

Yes, I am a little bitter lol they keep picking at and reopening the scab I got from 4E LOL.

The bright side is that with so many deities returned, old conflicts have either returned or evolved, and new conflicts are likely to appear.

Conflict being what makes a story interesting, this could be a great opportunity for interesting storylines that bank on the higher stakes presented by the increase in the number of divine players.

My Blog: https://www.facebook.com/Johnnys-Tabletop-RPG-Design-Blog-1697026710539149/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

My DMG Shop: http://www.dmsguild.com/browse.php?x=0&y=0&author=Johnny%20Tek

Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  19:27:24  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad so many of the gods have returned, and I agree conflict helps make things interesting (every story needs conflict), but some of the changes override old lore completely. I get that, since MToF addresses the multiverse, they are trying to give the same origin story for every setting, but they got rid of some pretty significant history in doing so.

Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  19:30:41  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

And yes, you can do whatever you want in homebrew, but here is my argument: DMs have been doing that since D&D became a thing. Nothing new there. You can add your own flare, ignore what you don't like, keep what you do. But that doesn't negate the fact that in the actual setting, those things are or are not there. I kept Eilistraee and Vhaeraun when they were supposedly dead in 4E, but that didn't change the fact that in the official setting, they weren't there, which meant no stories, and little to no info on them.

Yeah, because this guy Zandilar got its own section to talk about him in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, as a way to introduce us to his lore now that he is returning to D&D. Oh, wait..

And saying that new players don't have access to info about old editions in the Google Age is kinda a weak argument. Heck, even in the time before nearly ALL D&D books were available in DM's Guild, if people really wanted to get a book of earlier editions they could have it...

quote:

If WotC is set on having players "do your own thing", then D&D might as well be a game with a few rules (mechanics) on how to play, maybe brief stats for a couple monsters to fight, races and their stats to choose from (no racial history or culture) and little else. I mean, really, they're essentially encouraging fanfiction D&D style at this point LOL.

Wasn't this what they did back in 1e?

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 30 May 2018 19:32:08
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  20:22:35  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[quote]

And saying that new players don't have access to info about old editions in the Google Age is kinda a weak argument. Heck, even in the time before nearly ALL D&D books were available in DM's Guild, if people really wanted to get a book of earlier editions they could have it...

Very true, but I still think it would be cool to have an updated "gods book", and many new players may not want to bother sifting through old material, so I think it's relevant to provide info (it doesn't have to be a whole book, but a brief historical summary, kind of like what they did in the SCAG) as the editions go along, especially as they're trying to make D&D more "user friendly" for newer players.

Edited by - CorellonsDevout on 30 May 2018 20:23:19
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  20:29:16  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, because this guy Zandilar got its own section to talk about him in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, as a way to introduce us to his lore now that he is returning to D&D. Oh, wait..

Once again, to some, a D&D setting might be just a bunch of random fluff to slap on mechanics. To other people, however, it's a world and story that they hold dear. How would fans of certain fantasy series react if all of sudden the editors pulled a lot of unque elements, removed entire organizations/factions/faiths, and so on, for no reason at all other than "hey, we don't think that it's good". It's the same exact thing for those who like the Realms.

It sucks to be told that something that you like is no longer part of the setting. Seeing it added back opens the possibilities for more stories about it to be made. It invites other fans to know about that something, and enjoy it. Something that's not supported by the official version remains essentially invisible to newcomers.

quote:

Wasn't this what they did back in 1e?

Idk, but 1e already had an official setting: Greyhawk. And the it also introduced the Realms.

Edited by - Irennan on 30 May 2018 20:33:28
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  21:01:21  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^This

Go to Top of Page

AuldDragon
Senior Scribe

USA
549 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2018 :  21:52:17  Show Profile  Visit AuldDragon's Homepage Send AuldDragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

<snip list of deities>

Thanks! Are these for the most part just lists of deities (something like the monster deities list in 3e's Complete Divine) or are there actually like a paragraph or more of text about them?

There's no information derro, humanoid, or monstrous deities?

quote:
Originally posted by Barastir

The Mordinsamman: Marthammor Duin, Muamman Duathal

Wait, what? They're listed as separate deities? They've always been the same. Did they separate their portfolios, or do the dwarves now have two deities for the exact same thing?

Jeff

My 2nd Edition blog: http://blog.aulddragon.com/
My streamed AD&D Spelljamer sessions: https://www.youtube.com/user/aulddragon/playlists?flow=grid&shelf_id=18&view=50
"That sums it up in a nutshell, AuldDragon. You make a more convincing argument. But he's right and you're not."
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  00:07:57  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only Corellon, Halani, Labelas, Rillifane, Sehanine, Sashelas, the whole Dark Seldarine (including Vulkoor), the Raven Queen (with a lore that doesn't match her 4e lore), Moradin, Abbathor, Berronar, Clanggedin, Deep Duerra, Laduguer, all the halfling gods, Garl Glittergold, Baevar, Baravar, Flandal, Gaerdal, Nebelun, Segojan and Urdlen have info in the book.

Some have a whole page for them (Corellon), others a small paragraph (Vulkoor).

And yeah, Marthammor and Muamman are listed as different deities with different portfolios. Marthammor has province over explorers, wanderers and the lost (Nature and Trickery domains), while Muamman has province over storms and travel (Tempest domain)

No info on deities of races the book doesn't talk about.

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 31 May 2018 00:15:00
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  00:20:52  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah, I've noticed that too in the various video reviews. I know that some deities are more influential than others, but the elven (non-drow) deities were given a lot of room, while the other deities got more superficial writeups (and no, not because there isn't enough lore to go more in-depth). Meh...

Edited by - Irennan on 31 May 2018 00:22:14
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  00:21:07  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the rest are either relegated to a list (Sheverash, Fenmarel, Solonor), or not mentioned.

Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  02:36:27  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didnt see zandilar in that book, what page? I was looking in the book store earlier so...

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  02:55:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

[quote]

Very true, but I still think it would be cool to have an updated "gods book", and many new players may not want to bother sifting through old material, so I think it's relevant to provide info (it doesn't have to be a whole book, but a brief historical summary, kind of like what they did in the SCAG) as the editions go along, especially as they're trying to make D&D more "user friendly" for newer players.

I think if they were trying to make it user friendly for new people, then they'd actually give us solid setting info in one place, instead of scattering stuff across multiple books, and doing odd maneuvers to include contradictory stuff from prior editions.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

moonbeast
Senior Scribe

USA
522 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  06:59:58  Show Profile Send moonbeast a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's reserved for the next D&D supplement book:

Manshoon's Chronicles of Everything Else
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  13:43:02  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Echoing this statement. I would love to see something exploring a large advent of returning gods. My personal take on this is that Ao loves power, and being an overpower/High God, one of his revenue streams is "faith energy". By that, I mean people literally worshipping the portfolios and not "the deity". So, maybe (just maybe) pre-ToT, the gods themselves were becoming more important to the worshippers and thus drawing away some of the faith energy that Ao himself should have been getting because it was going straight to the gods themselves. Thus, the punishment of the times after the ToT, which was leading up to Shar gathering more and more power. Essentially, Shar may have been building up to pack a punch against Ao (personally, I don't see Ao as all powerful as he describes himself... especially since at one point Cyric seems to be on the verge of grasping a similar power level). If she can acquire control of magic, she'll have it made.

So, Ao sees where things are going, and he gets some other gods to help him setup a scenario to flip Shar on her head (you've all heard me talk about Savras, Leira, and Mask as well as other gods being involved in plots). Thus the spellplague doesn't end quite the way Shar wanted. Slowly, she starts leaking out power. Ao starts gathering faith energy to perform the sundering, and he also uses it to instill power in "god islands" floating in the astral. Thus comes a return of a lot of gods to force the gods back into their role of keeping their portfolio or dying. Thus, in a few centuries, a lot of these returned gods will be either dead, or the Faerunian pantheon will be no more and there will be more regional pantheons again. Ao will be back to gaining trickles of power from multiple gods, and he won't have to worry for a couple thousand years about someone consolidating enough power to challenge him (or so he hopes).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  13:48:12  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Only Corellon, Halani, Labelas, Rillifane, Sehanine, Sashelas, the whole Dark Seldarine (including Vulkoor), the Raven Queen (with a lore that doesn't match her 4e lore), Moradin, Abbathor, Berronar, Clanggedin, Deep Duerra, Laduguer, all the halfling gods, Garl Glittergold, Baevar, Baravar, Flandal, Gaerdal, Nebelun, Segojan and Urdlen have info in the book.

And yeah, Marthammor and Muamman are listed as different deities with different portfolios. Marthammor has province over explorers, wanderers and the lost (Nature and Trickery domains), while Muamman has province over storms and travel (Tempest domain)

Just a note on Vulkoor. Seethyr's using him in Maztica with the Scorpion men there, which makes total sense to me. Some of these gods may be on Toril, but not Faerun. Osse... Anchorome... Zakhara... the Hordelands... Kara Tur... Malatra... Katashaka... the Utter East... and probably a half dozen other places throughout Toril which are "unnamed" continents at this moment (or have an unofficial name we've applied)... all of these could hold these gods' worshippers and it could be that there they are in extreme power and other deities like Lolth may be missing.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Balmar Foghaven
Learned Scribe

Canada
124 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  14:28:40  Show Profile Send Balmar Foghaven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by moonbeast

quote:

That's reserved for the next D&D supplement book:

Manshoon's Chronicles of Everything Else

Manshoon's chronicles: where the evil archwizard provides details on each race, as well as how best to subvert their wills and dominate their society through weak points in their culture. Also includes notes on how to create super-secret clones that will simultaneously awaken, but these come with a disclaimer to NEVER USE THIS SPELL

"Despair not, for in the end all things shall work out for the best - in at least one timeline."
Go to Top of Page

Green Giant
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  15:18:26  Show Profile Send Green Giant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AuldDragon
There's no information derro, humanoid, or monstrous deities?

quote:

Actually, there is info on the derro. They’re introduced as a clan of dwarves that got left behind when the duergar broke free from the mind flayers. It even mentions their 2 deities, Diirinka and Diinkarazan, as well as Diirinka’s betrayal of his sibling. But they’re not listed with the dwarven deities or given a table to reveal their alignment, possible portfolios, etc.
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  16:33:33  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if WotC even planned this out. I realize MToF is a meshing of the settings, but they're changing things even from the SCAG. There is contradictory stuff within the same edition. Is this unofficially 5.5? Lol I am kidding, but it does seem like they don't plan out anything these days.

Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  16:48:30  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I wonder if WotC even planned this out. I realize MToF is a meshing of the settings, but they're changing things even from the SCAG. There is contradictory stuff within the same edition. Is this unofficially 5.5? Lol I am kidding, but it does seem like they don't plan out anything these days.

The SCAG is FR specific, MToF is Multiverse. That means that, as far as the Realms are concerned, SCAG overrides MToF. Actually, seeing things like that makes all the lore stuff MToF easier to deal with.

Edited by - Irennan on 31 May 2018 16:49:59
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  19:50:22  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Then, you read the section about Evermeet...

EDIT

Found the stuff about the derro gods. They get even less info than Vulkoor. There is also a paragraph for Vaprak in the troll section.

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 31 May 2018 20:07:39
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  20:12:21  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

From what I've been told, it says that it touches Arvandor, Feywild and multiple Primes at once. It doesn't contradict the SCAG, which says that Evermeet touches Arvandor, Feywild, and Toril at once.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  20:54:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

quote:

From what I've been told, it says that it touches Arvandor, Feywild and multiple Primes at once. It doesn't contradict the SCAG, which says that Evermeet touches Arvandor, Feywild, and Toril at once.

At least that supports the multiple Primes theory, though I still prefer to handle it like other planes: One plane, many layers that can be quite different from each other.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  21:14:44  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

The SCAG is FR specific, MToF is Multiverse. That means that, as far as the Realms are concerned, SCAG overrides MToF. Actually, seeing things like that makes all the lore stuff MToF easier to deal with.

I know it is of the multiverse, but it seemed like they were trying to give the elves of the various settings the same origin story, no matter where they live.

Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  21:28:29  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Doesn't the SCAG say that Evermeet returned to Toril? I mean, that's what I remember I read. How the dwarf NPC says that Evermeet returned to Toril.

While the MToF is clear that Evermeet never returned to Toril; it's just connected to it, like it is connected to all the other worlds of the Prime(s).

And what CorellonsDevout said: the book gives the same origins to all elves of all settings, retconning all previous origins of the elves. The book goes as far as to say that all elves are creations of Corellon, even if the elves of some world don't remember him anymore (like the elves of Krynn or Athas)

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 31 May 2018 21:29:29
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  21:39:04  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, SCAG says that Evermeet touches at least 3 planes at once.

As for the origins of the drow and elves, MToF just expands on the generic PHB version. If we are to take that as exhaustive canon, then the PHB had already retconned the Crown Wars and the likes 4 years ago.

Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2018 :  21:54:53  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Perhaps. I don't have the PHB, so I can't compare. But according to MToF, the "descent" happened when the elves were primal elves, and those who sided with Lolth became the drow. If they *are* going for a multiversal origin story, then it leaves little room for something like the CW.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000