Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Akhrasut Neth
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bragi
Seeker

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2018 :  08:20:21  Show Profile  Visit Bragi's Homepage  Send Bragi an AOL message  Send Bragi an ICQ Message  Send Bragi a Yahoo! Message Send Bragi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I'm trying to determine location of Akhrasut Neth as described primarily in Frostfell. All I can tell from the novel is that the location is due south of Winterkeep. I'm guessing that it is somewhere in the foothills of the Glittering Spires. It really is unfortunate that many of the novels do not have accompanying maps.

I noticed that the description of the Pleasant Valley Gateway Oasis from the Horde boxed set speaks of a race of elves residing in the valley. While the description given is unlikely to be the Lythari, as it speaks of the elves being from Sossal and only having lived there several decades, I'm still left wondering if Marc Sehsestedt has this location in mind for the Lythari in his novels. He mentions all of the surrounding geography but there is no mention of the Pleasant Valley Gateway Oasis. None that I could find anyway.

In Pursuit of Better Worlds,
Bragi of Erin

The Masked Mage
Master of Realmslore

USA
1835 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2018 :  06:45:48  Show Profile  Send The Masked Mage an AOL message  Click to see The Masked Mage's MSN Messenger address Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's really the only choice. Maps around Winterkeep have a vast open area with the Glittering Spires the only peaks within hundreds of miles.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2018 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000