Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Did Iyachtu Xvim sire any children?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sorrows_Fall
Acolyte

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2018 :  22:26:23  Show Profile Send Sorrows_Fall a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Any record of Iyachtu Xvim having any children?
Any relationships that *might* have led to children?

Please advise!
Thanks.

Mod edit: Found this one floating in the ethers, and relocated it.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 20 Jan 2018 22:57:35

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2018 :  23:01:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not aware of Iyachtu Xvim having any kids, in canon... But he's been around long enough, and spent enough time not being a god, that it's certainly reasonable to assume he's had kids.

I would expect any kids that he had to have been from very short term relationships, possibly even from rape.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2018 :  23:25:01  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I guess this topic can answer your question:
http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=22087

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2018 :  02:02:34  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
odd that we just had this discussion less than two weeks ago and someone comes along asking exactly what was noted???? Something afoot?

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2018 :  05:38:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

odd that we just had this discussion less than two weeks ago and someone comes along asking exactly what was noted???? Something afoot?

Meh. It's not uncommon to have duplicate topics. I can't say how many times I've killed a topic on a recent announcement because it had already been brought up in another, clearly-labeled discussion. There have been times we've killed three duplicates of an existing discussion.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2020 :  06:11:37  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master Rupert,

Yeah, I am going to agree with that for certain.

I think the god of hate would quite literally be the guy to commit the occasional hate f**k if I had to take a stab in the dark.

Xvim never really seemed like the relationship guy.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I'm not aware of Iyachtu Xvim having any kids, in canon... But he's been around long enough, and spent enough time not being a god, that it's certainly reasonable to assume he's had kids.

I would expect any kids that he had to have been from very short term relationships, possibly even from rape.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000