Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 War Wizards
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

admcewen
Seeker

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2017 :  11:48:32  Show Profile  Visit admcewen's Homepage Send admcewen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Merry meet to you all!
Quick question, do the War Wizards of Cormyr wear robes of a specific colour or have a badge/symbol to represent themselves?

"I am the hippy of calm and I bring you peace"

"Any thing with more than one head is bad"

Zeromaru X
Senior Scribe

Colombia
854 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2017 :  14:46:20  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to the 4e FRCG, they wear purple robes. There is a lot of info about their organization and ranks and that stuff in Dragon 407, however notice that this info is mostly "current" Realms (4e/5e timeline).

Long ago, in the distant past, they fell into decay. The philosopher’s path... The river of glory... Even the saints resting in the darkness rise up without response and block the way...
Go to Top of Page

Martinsky
Seeker

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  23:30:12  Show Profile Send Martinsky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember have read in an old 2ad&d that they was wearing black and purple robe, but anyway they are alway portraited in purple robe or with a purple cape or purple belt or purple tabart. For badge purple dragon have some kind of standart but as wizard are some kind of other branch of the military I dont know, maybe when they are on patrol or assigned to division or comapny they wore a badge but they are still answering to the brotherhood even when on military task. Like Zeromaru suggest check Dragon 407. Check this tread of all about Cormyr also http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9685&SearchTerms=amn,npc
Go to Top of Page

admcewen
Seeker

United Kingdom
21 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  20:38:55  Show Profile  Visit admcewen's Homepage Send admcewen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent, thankyou muchly!

"I am the hippy of calm and I bring you peace"

"Any thing with more than one head is bad"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000