Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 In search of adventure!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beppe63
Acolyte

Italy
43 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2017 :  19:45:45  Show Profile  Visit Beppe63's Homepage Send Beppe63 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I'm searching an old module from RPGA Forgotten Living of the campaign LEGACY OF THE GREEN REGENT. The module is LGR4 Secret of Phantoms’ Cloister.

Any help would be very useful. Thanks in advance.

Bye
Beppe

Bye.

Beppe63

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2017 :  22:34:31  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IIRC, that module was never released. There were some sort of weird problems with it, in regards to who owned the artwork, so it never saw the light of day.

IF its the one I am thinking of (I know one installment of The Green Regent was never released, so I'm sure thats the one).

I just checked my GR folder, and I'm missing that one, along with 10, 14 & 15.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Beppe63
Acolyte

Italy
43 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2017 :  22:40:16  Show Profile  Visit Beppe63's Homepage Send Beppe63 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot Markustay, your info are very useful for me. Also I'm missing 04, 10, 14 and 15 module and now I know why.
Thanks again. :)

Bye.

Beppe63
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000