Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Government/rulers in Sildëyuir?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rekov
Acolyte

9 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2017 :  19:26:36  Show Profile Send Rekov a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has any information about the government or ruling structure in Sildëyuir (circa 3.5) ever been published? Are they ruled by a monarch, or a council, or has it just never been established?

Adhriva
Learned Scribe

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2017 :  20:04:58  Show Profile  Visit Adhriva's Homepage Send Adhriva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seem recall Araevin and his team meeting with someone/s important in the events of the LAST MYTHAL trilogy when they visited the realm. I'll dig through the books later today and see what it says.

EDIT: I didn't see anything in the novel. We meet a couple of nobles from the various houses but I didn't see a ranking leadership. They were the only realm on that plane, and where surprised that war could ever come there. It's entirely possible there was none beyond the individual heads of the household.

Professional illustrator and comic book artist.
Portfolio

Edited by - Adhriva on 13 Aug 2017 05:20:27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000