Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 RPG News & Releases
 [Frog God Games] Official Discord Channel
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Pexx
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2017 :  08:12:51  Show Profile  Visit Pexx's Homepage Send Pexx a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Howdy, Frog God Games the makers of Swords and Wizardry, Rappan Athuk, Tomb of Abysthor, and Slumbering Tsar just launched their official discord server. I would like to invite you to come join us to talk about Swords and Wizardry, 5th Edition, Pathfinder, and other Frog God Game products.

Step 1.) Go here Link Redacted
Step 2.) Click which is best for you Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, or Linux and download it.
Step 3.) Once it has finished downloading click the + button surrounded by a dotted circle on the left hand side
Step 4.) Click the Join a Server button and copy and paste this into it Link Redacted

Mod edit: Links removed. See next post.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 07 Aug 2017 10:08:51

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
30084 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2017 :  10:07:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've bought more than a few of y'all's products, but your post is in violation of the Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct.

quote:
9. It is not permitted for members to create threads or posts simply to advertise other websites, forums or web services. Feel free to add a link to other sites within your profile signature, but all other advertising should be avoided without first obtaining permission from the Head Moderator.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 07 Aug 2017 10:10:22
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000