Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Searching for maps of Cania
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Silver Sage
Acolyte

3 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2017 :  05:04:37  Show Profile Send The Silver Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
“No, no, no, this won’t do at all.” You spot a middle-aged man with noticeable streaks of white in his hair and beard, clad in plate armor bearing the holy symbol of Bahamut, muttering to himself. Obviously a guest of Candlekeep, he seems to be lost.

Just then, he notices you and peaceably moves closer. In hushed tones he parleys: “Well met wise reader! I am searching for a bit of lore and I hope you might help an old mage out. I’ve been conscripted by foolhardy adventurers, seeking to get themselves killed, to find out everything possible about the eighth layer of Baator: Cania.”

The man leans in and whispers lower... “ You see, they mean to steal from the very archduke himself. I said such a thing couldn’t be done, that it was surely suicide, but they merely brushed the comment aside. So here I am, searching for anything that might keep the fools alive a bit longer. A map of Mephistopheles’s palace would be helpful, but anything that provides specifics about locations in Cania would be useful too.”

TRDL - Looking for sourcebooks which have maps of Cania, specific locations in Cania and hopefully a map of Mephistopheles’s palace. It doesn’t have to be realms specific. Thanks guys!

Edited by - The Silver Sage on 24 Jul 2017 05:06:14
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2017 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000