Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Stats for Bog Blokes?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2017 :  01:58:31  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone remember those from Streams of Silver?

I can't find anything on them and I'm dying to use them in my current Pathfinder campaign as we are in the Evermoors.

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2017 :  02:05:11  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't help you with this, but at some point I'd love to see a summary of your campaign around these parts Cards77. I want to steal your ideas!

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2017 :  16:19:19  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...well next month will be the 4 year anniversary of this campaign. I have a journal so I should at some point write up a summary of it.

There are so many concurrent story arcs that I have to map them out on paper so keep it all straight.

quote:
Originally posted by KanzenAU

I can't help you with this, but at some point I'd love to see a summary of your campaign around these parts Cards77. I want to steal your ideas!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000