Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Piergeiron Paladinson and Madeiron Sunderstone
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  02:06:08  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi All!

I had a sketch of my two favorite FR characters done and thought I would share!

Sunderstone

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdz2sss6dyvz6z9/Piergeiron%20and%20Madeiron.pdf?dl=0

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  04:29:10  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I had any talent at all for visual arts...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  05:39:17  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is beautiful, and I can see that ending up on the wall of my gaming room (when I have a gaming room one day).

If I might be so bold, how much did it cost to commission such a work?

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  15:11:56  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I wish I had any talent at all for visual arts...

Me too! I wouldn't have any open wall space.
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2017 :  05:00:19  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great work of art! Do you have this available anywhere else than Dropbox? Someplace like Artstation or even DeviantArt? I feel that it deserves to be seen by more folks, but I personally would prefer to share it from the creator's own website and/or account on a hosting website that shows proper credit. :D
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6643 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2017 :  05:10:31  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic work. If I ever do an updated North Timeline, are you okay with me using the pic in that write-up?

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2017 :  09:35:55  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

Fantastic work. If I ever do an updated North Timeline, are you okay with me using the pic in that write-up?

-- George Krashos

Yes, absolutely!
Go to Top of Page

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2017 :  04:32:10  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sno4wy

Great work of art! Do you have this available anywhere else than Dropbox? Someplace like Artstation or even DeviantArt? I feel that it deserves to be seen by more folks, but I personally would prefer to share it from the creator's own website and/or account on a hosting website that shows proper credit. :D

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Forgotten-Realms-679428259
Go to Top of Page

Thoth
Acolyte

Canada
31 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2017 :  11:50:02  Show Profile Send Thoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work!
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2017 :  03:49:59  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunderstone

quote:

Thanks a lot for the link!! Wow, this guy's amazing! Seems pretty undiscovered too, which is really surprising given his talent! I really appreciate you sharing this art and the artist! :D
Go to Top of Page

Sunderstone
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2017 :  04:02:30  Show Profile Send Sunderstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Sunderstone

quote:

Thanks a lot for the link!! Wow, this guy's amazing! Seems pretty undiscovered too, which is really surprising given his talent! I really appreciate you sharing this art and the artist! :D

Was fantastic to work with and included me through the whole process with Work in Progress updates and asking for feedback.

Edited by - Sunderstone on 11 May 2017 04:21:14
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000