Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 DM's Guild
 Talona's Kiss
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  09:15:19  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just to let everyone know that I have uploaded a new Forgotten Realms article at the DMs Guild titled "Talona's Kiss: More Poisons of the Forgotten Realms". This is a sequel to my earlier "Talona's Touch" article. For anyone interested, go take a look and enjoy. Any feedback and/or reviews would be most welcome.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  13:58:46  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One note. What year is this for? It says "present day realms", but I'm assuming 5e rules but pre-spellplague, since I know you're not fond of anything after. I only ask because of the mention of Erax of Soorenar (which maybe he's just long lived). That being said, if you're of the mind that Soorenar should be brought back... I'm right there with you.

Ortolleta is unique and interesting.

Oh, and I like Lapras. Not sure how effective I could make it, but I think those who like phantasmal force could make use of it.

Seligor of Bezantur and Zulkir of Alteration, Artanis Torond.... made up wholesale, or any canon reference? The name Seligor sounds familiar for some reason.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

Edited by - sleyvas on 11 Feb 2017 14:28:37
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11686 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  14:34:11  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and I had forgotten about Statha. Where was that from anyway?

Zellak is pretty nasty too.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  17:08:29  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Statha, Bane of Elves. City of Splendors a novel ofWaterdeep by Elaine and Ed.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2017 :  19:35:32  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sleyvas

One note. What year is this for? It says "present day realms", but I'm assuming 5e rules but pre-spellplague, since I know you're not fond of anything after. I only ask because of the mention of Erax of Soorenar (which maybe he's just long lived). That being said, if you're of the mind that Soorenar should be brought back... I'm right there with you.

Ortolleta is unique and interesting.

Oh, and I like Lapras. Not sure how effective I could make it, but I think those who like phantasmal force could make use of it.

Seligor of Bezantur and Zulkir of Alteration, Artanis Torond.... made up wholesale, or any canon reference? The name Seligor sounds familiar for some reason.

All my stuff is pre-Spellplague.

I'm not aware of a reference to Erax of Soorenar in the sources. I thought I made him up. Of course, my latent FR memory may have dredged him up subconsciously.

The Thayan references are made up but Seligor sounds enough like Maligor to set of your Thayan "spidey sense". Maligor and Seligor may be related though ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000