Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 dungeonology and underchasm
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  01:54:05  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey,

I didn't buy dungeonology (until just now, because I saw it and it was cheap on amazon). Anyway, part of the description mentioned it talked about the underchasm. I'm curious, what does it talk about on the Underchasm? I kind of had the feeling that that had all refilled back in and the Shaar had healed up (other than the great rift where the dwarves were).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  02:49:44  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've bought it and read it. I suspect that that is a typo, and they meant Underdark - I don't recall a mention being in there.

In any case, it's very much a kids book. The only information that was new that I found was stuff about the possibility of Acecerak being in Chult, and them upping the emphasis on the interconnectedness of the different worlds (especially Greyhawk).

I also just did a quick flip-thru and didn't see anything on the Underchasm.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2017 :  04:22:02  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously? I kind of figured it was a kid book, but then I read

"From the dreaming spires of Waterdeep to the frozen majesty of Drizzt Do'Urden's Icewind Dale, and from the despicable Underdark to the mysterious Underchasm, you'll learn the history, secrets, and wonders of this incredible world."

So, I was thinking... well maybe they do detail some portions of the world and give updates. Oh well, at least it was only $14... I blow that on the lottery, so not a big loss. My girlfriend has an 8 year old girl, maybe once I'm finished perusing it it'll entertain her.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000