Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Newcomer looking for information.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zonedout
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2016 :  18:58:24  Show Profile Send Zonedout a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, I've always been interested in the realms, but I've never had anyone to talk about the realms with, so I've decided to join up and learn as much as I can, not to mention that I currently am working on a project to which I need help with:

I recently decided to create a 5 man team each with their own detailed backstory for a game I'm preparing, I've been working on it for several months, reading up on the lore of the Forgotten Realms, I just recently finished reading the book "Races of Faerūn" but I'm still not sure on how to proceed.

So if you could also point me to where I should post a thread to ask for help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your attention.

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6351 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2016 :  19:29:25  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Running the realms is probably the best place for your query at the moment. General chat is also good as its a busy atea with lots of people looking who might be able to help.

Oh and welcome to the keep. I hope you enjoy the realms chatter

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Zonedout
Acolyte

6 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2016 :  19:31:27  Show Profile Send Zonedout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, glad to be here.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2016 :  19:52:34  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will second a hearty welcome. I'm sure Wooly will be along shortly with his shpiel.

I wouldn't fret too much over where to post. Use your best judgement. The mods can move it to a more appropriate location if you get lost.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 20 Nov 2016 19:54:46
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000