Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Confrontation at Candlekeep date?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SABERinBLUE
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2016 :  05:34:11  Show Profile Send SABERinBLUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey so I was wondering if anyone has any insight into when exactly the 5e playtest module Confrontation at Candlekeep is supposed to take place. I know its constituent events are mentioned in The Herald as the final straw before the Great Shield was raised (and indeed raising the Shield is part of the module's gameplay) but as I'm pulling together some timeline stuff I'd love to be able to pin at least a year on the thing, or even a year before which it couldn't have happened. Any ideas?

KanzenAU
Senior Scribe

Australia
763 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2016 :  11:48:27  Show Profile Send KanzenAU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Herald describes it as occurring "within the last year", and the adventure describes the Sundering as rising to a climax.
The Herald takes place in Marpenoth 1487, with the Sundering ending around the same time, so I'd say you're looking at sometime between late 1486 and then.

Regional maps for Waterdeep, Triboar, Ardeep Forest, and Cormyr on DM's Guild, plus a campaign sized map for the North

Edited by - KanzenAU on 04 Nov 2016 11:50:53
Go to Top of Page

SABERinBLUE
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2016 :  14:41:25  Show Profile Send SABERinBLUE a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aaaaah, thank you so much! I thought I'd scoured that bit of The Herald exhaustively but I must have missed that line.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000