Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Chamber of Sages
 Questions for Forgotten Realms Designers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33718 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  17:47:43  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a couple of questions for the esteemed Sage Schend.

I was flipping thru the Lands of Intrigue boxed set yesterday, and I found myself pondering a couple of things.

Gamalon Idogyr. Is he your creation? (I remember him from the Spelljammer article in a 1990 issue of Dragon) Is there more info on him other than that which is in this set and in The Rock of Bral? I should like to know more about him, if there is... And why'd he decide to return to the Realms, and leave his curio shop on the Rock behind?

Onyx the Invincible. What ever happened with him and Kiira Ghalmrin? Did he ever manage to marry her, or did she wind up with her betrothed? And is there any real info anywhere on her?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 16 Apr 2004 17:50:05
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1638 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2004 :  18:58:00  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I have a couple of questions for the esteemed Sage Schend.

I was flipping thru the Lands of Intrigue boxed set yesterday, and I found myself pondering a couple of things.

Gamalon Idogyr. Is he your creation? (I remember him from the Spelljammer article in a 1990 issue of Dragon) Is there more info on him other than that which is in this set and in The Rock of Bral? I should like to know more about him, if there is... And why'd he decide to return to the Realms, and leave his curio shop on the Rock behind?

Gamalon is indeed my creation. His first incarnation was as my very first D&D character created and played way back in 1982. His gem eye was, in fact, due to a bad die roll and a critical hit by an orc; the DM decided not to kill me in my first game so he lost the eye. Since he eventually defeated the orcs, he shoved one gem in the socket and has been Gemhead ever since (nickname from fellow players later on).

I used him as a mouthpiece ala Ed/Elminster in my first DRAGON article, which I started writing my first week at TSR, since I was editing SKULL & CROSSBONES as my first assignment. Since Roger wanted a Spelljammer article and indicated a preference for tzchotches (i.e. items), Gamalon became a curio expert on Bral; I'm unsure but that article in Dragon 93 (I think) may be the first time that Bral is semi-officially linked to the Tears of Selune.

I moved him to Tethyr in 1996 while writing LANDS OF INTRIGUE for two reasons--Spelljammer was long gone, and I needed/wanted a mouthpiece within Tethyr. Since I was loathe to let my first and best character go, I retroactively made Gamalon Tethyrian and put him in the product. Story-wise (but very behind the scenes), he re-entered Tethyrian politics because Khelben asked him to (a little bit after he pressured Lhaeo into taking up the cause). I made him totally bald as well to help him stand out from the other wizards of the Realms (as if the gem eye isn't enough).

Gamalon's not as much enamored with being a count as he is happy to be contributing to the restoration of so many important things--like the abbey dedicated to Mystra in his county. He's a secondary researcher and historian with King Haedrak on the Royal Library. He's also Khelben and Elminster's go-to guy for keeping watch on the south for abuses of magic et al. He loathes Duke Hhune, but keeps his opinions and emotions under almost as tight a rein as Khelben does, so Hhune's suspicious but not on guard around Gamalon.

One thing of note--While Gamalon is officially the Count of Spellshire, he spends his days at Faerntarn in Darromar but portals/gates back to his own home/castle at night. Even so, much of the day-to-day administration of his county is handled by his wife Mynda (1315-now; N hf Exp7) and daughter the lady Lara Idogyr-Gyrfalcon: (1346-now) (CG hf W10); Lara is her father’s favorite, but she’s the best diplomat and peace-keeper in the family. Her husband is former adventurer Arn Gyrfalcon (1339-now) (NG hm R13); both of them act as chatelains of Spellshire while Gamalon is away. Lara is the heir presumptive of County Spellshire.

Gamalon's elder son is Perigon: (1343-now) (LG hm Pal11 of Tyr/the Triad); he is the eldest and assumed heir but has given up his birthright and passed it on to his sister. He works with the Triad in southern Tethyr now though has a reputation for illithid fighting up in the Tears of Selune in his youth.

In terms of adjusting him for 3.5E, I'd say (at the least) Gamalon has the Luck of Heroes regional feat as a Tethyrian and add on 3 levels of Arcane Devotee (of Mystra) to his wizardly levels since LOI's events.

Heck, since I've got it worked out (a little geneology), here's info on Gamalon's father Count Darud Idogyr and family: (1266-1347); Darud becomes Count of Spellshire and the family mansion in 1288 at the age of 22. He’s married by the year’s end (Arana 1269-1313) and they have their first child in 1290 (a son—Kamarin V; 1290-1313); other children are daughter Sciora (1293-1313), daughter Sifana (1296-1340; dies in childbirth), son Darud II (1298-1347; dies in Black Days along with his entire family of 3 children), daughter Jhinnyr (1300-1347; dies in Black Days along with her husband and four of her seven children), son Kessal (1301-1347), and son Gamalon (1302-present).
1313 is a year of feuds among the Idogyrs and the Duchy of Dusk; while they can never prove anything, Clan Trecask is responsible for the deaths of Arana, Kamarin and Sciora.

That enough Gamalon info to chew on, or are you looking for spellbooks, spells, and other details? I'm happy to talk more on him, but that's all that's on hand at present. Needless to say, I've been tinkering in the background sliding little bits of lore here and there with regard to the Idogyrs, Tethyr, and other related bits.

quote:
Onyx the Invincible. What ever happened with him and Kiira Ghalmrin? Did he ever manage to marry her, or did she wind up with her betrothed? And is there any real info anywhere on her?

Had to go back and dig up info on the Ghalmrins, as I'd forgotten that little plot....

I'll leave that plot open for all DMs as to whether or not she defied her father and married Onyx or if there's a star-crossed love in Tethyr and she is kept under lock and key by a jealous husband (and/or over-protective father) who knows the score.

HOwever..... If I were running a campaign down there, I'd probably have had Onyx do some crazy quest to prove his worthiness to the Arduke and let them marry (by 1370) and there would be much rejoicing when they almost immediately have the unheard-of birth of twins! But then, I'm a sentimental softie at times....

Steven

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33718 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2004 :  19:58:02  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

That enough Gamalon info to chew on, or are you looking for spellbooks, spells, and other details? I'm happy to talk more on him, but that's all that's on hand at present. Needless to say, I've been tinkering in the background sliding little bits of lore here and there with regard to the Idogyrs, Tethyr, and other related bits.

Wow, that's a lot more than I expected! Thanks!

As for spells and such, it's not really necessary, unless he's got something really unique or interesting... As I said more than once on the WotC forums (before I was banned), anyone can come up with numbers and stats; it's the concept that interests me.

quote:

Had to go back and dig up info on the Ghalmrins, as I'd forgotten that little plot....

I'll leave that plot open for all DMs as to whether or not she defied her father and married Onyx or if there's a star-crossed love in Tethyr and she is kept under lock and key by a jealous husband (and/or over-protective father) who knows the score.

HOwever..... If I were running a campaign down there, I'd probably have had Onyx do some crazy quest to prove his worthiness to the Arduke and let them marry (by 1370) and there would be much rejoicing when they almost immediately have the unheard-of birth of twins! But then, I'm a sentimental softie at times....

Steven

That would be interesting... Kiira Ghalmrin is human, is she not? Are half-dwarves even possible?

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 17 Apr 2004 20:09:25
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1638 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2004 :  17:59:49  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
That would be interesting... Kiira Ghalmrin is human, is she not? Are half-dwarves even possible?

While half-dwarves are indeed possible, Kiira Ghalmrin is 100% dwarf as the daughter of the dwarf leader/Arduke of Clan Ghalmrin....

SES

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33718 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2004 :  18:47:25  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

While half-dwarves are indeed possible, Kiira Ghalmrin is 100% dwarf as the daughter of the dwarf leader/Arduke of Clan Ghalmrin....

SES

Ah, my bad. I don't recall reading anything about Clan Ghalmrin, so I assumed she was human. Is there info on them in LOI, or need I look elsewhere?

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2004 :  06:22:17  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This question is for Steven E. Schend as author of The Fall of Myth Drannor. One of the intriguing mysteries in Realms' history, for me at least, is the murder of Aravae Irithyl and her protectors.

I'm curious, as a designer, did you have in your mind who you thought was responsible for this event as you created the product? If so, care to share, hint, or provide cryptic clues. Additionally, if you did not have in mind any responsible party, any speculation now as someone so immersed in the Realms, as to who might have been responsible?

Some time ago, on the board that shall not be named, a poster believed the drow responsible for Aravae's death. I just do not follow that logic. To me, the whole event smacked of an internal plot within this community.

However, I'd love to hear from other scribes and their feelings on who was responsible for the murders.
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1638 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2004 :  00:11:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

SES

Ah, my bad. I don't recall reading anything about Clan Ghalmrin, so I assumed she was human. Is there info on them in LOI, or need I look elsewhere?

Only info I know of on them is in LOI. Look for info on the dwarves in general and the Starspire mountains in particular, and that should dredge up any info on them.

If you ask Eric Boyd nicely, maybe he's got some info tied to them via his knowledge of the Underdark and Shanatar, though I'm not certain. My expertise with the Underdark was acknowledging it was there and having some nations "down under" named and historically dated, but that's it.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1638 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2004 :  00:20:28  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack

This question is for Steven E. Schend as author of The Fall of Myth Drannor. One of the intriguing mysteries in Realms' history, for me at least, is the murder of Aravae Irithyl and her protectors.

I'm curious, as a designer, did you have in your mind who you thought was responsible for this event as you created the product? If so, care to share, hint, or provide cryptic clues. Additionally, if you did not have in mind any responsible party, any speculation now as someone so immersed in the Realms, as to who might have been responsible?

Some time ago, on the board that shall not be named, a poster believed the drow responsible for Aravae's death. I just do not follow that logic. To me, the whole event smacked of an internal plot within this community.

However, I'd love to hear from other scribes and their feelings on who was responsible for the murders.

The one thing that keeps slapping me upside the head since joining this forum is the amount of stuff I've forgotten in the years since I wrote things. Gives me all the more respect for Ed's memory of Realmslore that spans 30 years....

Who's responsible for Aravae's death?

Honestly, I never thought it through, other than knowing we didn't have a ruler around which to rally the troops, which was one of the contributing factors to the Fall.

Chalk it up to one of those designer moments of "opening more doors than I close" by leaving the mystery up to GMs....

Were I to speculate as to culprits, there were (and still are) many:

Every race blames one of the others, and gold elves blame other elves as well at times.

Sure, it could be drow (if you wanted it to be).

Then again, it could be anything from halflings to Halaster to the Hussar Blooded, a group of mercenaries from south of the Shaar I'm making up off the top of my head right now.

Even if I were to go back and reexamine what I'd set up with Aravae's death, I doubt the ideas would be any better than what people use for their own campaigns (since the culprits could be linked to campaign villains to give the PCs history of their evil to uncover and get even more outraged by).

Heck, if I really wanted to be evil, , I could suggest that she and her uncle and the Srinshee planned this, created a clone, and that was the body that was found. Aravae was spirited away by the Srinshee's followers and hidden away in some remote corner of the Realms to bear the Ruler's Blade to some new elven homeland in the future. She'd be rather long in the tooth for an elf by now, but it's still viable that she could still be alive (if you so chose). Heck, the Srinshee's only now getting back to a mature adult elf form, and she's on her 3rd millennia...

Thus, the ideas and possibilities are wide, and I'm putting the ball back in the GMs' courts because it's better for your games to do so.

Steven

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2004 :  03:06:33  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good enough Steven Schend and thanks for the reply.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
33718 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  06:20:17  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...And here I am again, with yet another question for Sage Schend! As usual, this one simply wandered up from the depths of my mind recently...

Page 33 of the Campaign Guide of the City of Splendors boxed set mentions that on 22 Mirtul, 1367, the Cliffwatch Inn in the North Ward was engulfed in magical explosions that entirely consumed the Inn. Afterwards, the site was walled off and kept under surveillance by the Guard.

So, my question is, does anyone know what happened there, and what is the current status of that site?

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1638 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2004 :  18:47:48  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...And here I am again, with yet another question for Sage Schend! As usual, this one simply wandered up from the depths of my mind recently...

Page 33 of the Campaign Guide of the City of Splendors boxed set mentions that on 22 Mirtul, 1367, the Cliffwatch Inn in the North Ward was engulfed in magical explosions that entirely consumed the Inn. Afterwards, the site was walled off and kept under surveillance by the Guard.

So, my question is, does anyone know what happened there, and what is the current status of that site?

There are probably a few who know what happened there, and not nearly as many who claim to know. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Khelben and his lady and Maskar Wands know the truth of the matter, but they don't discuss it for whatever reason.

As for its current status, I've not trod the cobbles of the City for a while, so that's a question best directed at Ed or Elaine or even Eric Boyd.

If it were up to me to guess, I'd say the property is rebuilt, but whether or not it's the same owners or still an inn is questionable, as few could afford to rebuild over the crater.

For that matter, perhaps it's a new sunken theater ala the open-air theaters of the Greeks? As usual, it's your Realms and what you do with it will not have the Thought Police descending upon you...

Steven

Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  18:59:59  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if i'm posting in the right place by doing this, but i was curious to the answer of this. If there's a better place to be asking, by all means point me in the right direction.

Now, the question itself is: What is Wizard's current ruling on alignment restrictions and choice of deity for characters who are NOT divine spellcasters? The FRCS implies the one-step rule still applies, yet i'm sure i've read contradictory statements elsewhere. Anything that clears this mystery up would be swell.

Oh, and also, i remember reading something to the effect that Druids and Rangers now offically (with the advent of 3.5) gain their spells from the power of nature itself, so at least in the case of Rangers their deity choices are now relaxed and can include non-nature deities... again, am i correct in thinking this?

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005

Edited by - Gerath Hoan on 18 May 2004 19:05:17
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:08:11  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerath Hoan

I don't know if i'm posting in the right place by doing this, but i was curious to the answer of this. If there's a better place to be asking, by all means point me in the right direction.

Now, the question itself is: What is Wizard's current ruling on alignment restrictions and choice of deity for characters who are NOT divine spellcasters? The FRCS implies the one-step rule still applies, yet i'm sure i've read contradictory statements elsewhere. Anything that clears this mystery up would be swell.

Oh, and also, i remember reading something to the effect that Druids and Rangers now offically (with the advent of 3.5) gain their spells from the power of nature itself, so at least in the case of Rangers their deity choices are now relaxed and can include non-nature deities... again, am i correct in thinking this?

From my FAQ on the WOTC boards. I have not heard that rangers or druids were so relaxed in FR. I know they are in Greyhawk but in FR all divine spells must come from a deity, unless WOTC has changed this in a product that came out after the FRCS and I missed it.

Divine Casters One Step Rule

From the FR mailing list, SKR said:

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/w...s-l&P=R8188

I just talked with Skip about the Sage Advice where he says (paraphrased) "Remember that clerics must follow the one-step alignment rule for selecting a patron deity, as do all other characters." We know that our intent was that as long as you weren't a divine spellcaster you should be able to pick any patron you want (although some alignment conflicts would make some deities bad choices), and so he thinks he dropped a pair of words from that. The last part should read "as do all other divine spellcasting characters."

So yes, if you aren't a divine spellcaster you can choose any patron deity.

Sean

Richard Baker further clarified this:

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthre...p;pagenumber=15

Yeah, Sean's take on this is correct. Although I'd point out that choosing a patron deity wildly at odds with your alignment (directly opposed, or thematically opposed) might call your alignment choice into question. I could see a LG elven monk with Corellon as a patron, but I wouldn't buy Bane as a patron for any good-aligned character--at least, not in my campaign.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 18 May 2004 19:12:31
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:18:58  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks very much for that, it does help clear a lot of things up.

Although, am i right in thinking that whilst a Ranger MUST still pick a deity in FR, he or she isn't necessarily restricted to nature deities? For instance, i'm aware that Myrmeen Lhal is a Ranger of Tymora.

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:39:34  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks very much for that, it does help clear a lot of things up.

Although, am i right in thinking that whilst a Ranger MUST still pick a deity in FR, he or she isn't necessarily restricted to nature deities? For instance, i'm aware that Myrmeen Lhal is a Ranger of Tymora.

Good point. Not sure though. I tend to ignore the one step, must be a nature deity, stuff they came up with in 3e. :) But as far as I knew a ranger had to have a ranger deity.........

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:46:53  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
For instance, i'm aware that Myrmeen Lhal is a Ranger of Tymora.

Which item details that she followed Tymora?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

SB
Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  19:54:53  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remarkably, the description is in your FRCS, just look under the Arabel entry on P112... despite earlier on claiming all Rangers follow a nature deity, here's the exception to the rule.

Now if only i could remember my 3.5 source for stating that Ranger deity selection is now relaxed in FR (no longer restricted to Nature deities alone).

EDIT: Anyone here read the old novel called The Night Parade? As far as i'm aware that's where Myrmeen's background is established. Was she already a Ranger of Tymora back in 2e and therefore that was the intention all along? She was of course one of Ed's original Realms NPCs, so maybe his vision of her couldn't be easily modified into 3e.

Edited by - Gerath Hoan on 18 May 2004 19:58:40
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  20:21:14  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Remarkably, the description is in your FRCS, just look under the Arabel entry on P112... despite earlier on claiming all Rangers follow a nature deity, here's the exception to the rule.

Thank you. No wonder I couldn't find the reference. I was only going through my 2E stuff and totally forgot she's mentioned even briefly in FRCS.

quote:

EDIT: Anyone here read the old novel called The Night Parade? As far as i'm aware that's where Myrmeen's background is established. Was she already a Ranger of Tymora back in 2e and therefore that was the intention all along? She was of course one of Ed's original Realms NPCs, so maybe his vision of her couldn't be easily modified into 3e.

I read that novel. I couldn't recall her being mentioned as a Ranger of Tymora there. Anyone remember the "daughter" she ended up with in that novel? Was she ever detailed or mentioned again? I know Elminster's Daughter makes no mention of her despite Myrmeen being featured and set up for some major changes within this novel.
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  20:38:39  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
I read that novel. I couldn't recall her being mentioned as a Ranger of Tymora there. Anyone remember the "daughter" she ended up with in that novel? Was she ever detailed or mentioned again? I know Elminster's Daughter makes no mention of her despite Myrmeen being featured and set up for some major changes within this novel.

No need to mention her again since the rest of that info is mentioned in Heroes Lorebook. :)

Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  20:42:50  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Grrr... the Heroes Lorebook isn't available for free download is it? Sigh, i wish it was easier to get hold of 2e FR stuff where i live.

EDIT: I've posted a question to Ed about the whole Rangers and non-nature deities issue, specifically with regards to Myrmeen... oh and SirusBlack, i asked about Myrmeen's daughter on your behalf too.

Edited by - Gerath Hoan on 18 May 2004 21:01:25
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  21:15:17  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Grrr... the Heroes Lorebook isn't available for free download is it? Sigh, i wish it was easier to get hold of 2e FR stuff where i live.

EDIT: I've posted a question to Ed about the whole Rangers and non-nature deities issue, specifically with regards to Myrmeen... oh and SirusBlack, i asked about Myrmeen's daughter on your behalf too.

Only Villian's Lorebook is available for free. But if you head over to RPGNOW.COM it should be available for 5 bucks. :)

Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  22:04:27  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that link! Here's me bemoaning my fate and i never noticed that site even existed!

Of course, you have just cost me at least $20! But i'm sure it'll be the best 20 bucks i ever spent!

Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  22:54:56  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
No need to mention her again since the rest of that info is mentioned in Heroes Lorebook. :)

It gives out her fate? I thought all it did was summarize what happened in the novel.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  22:57:52  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kuje31
Only Villian's Lorebook is available for free. But if you head over to RPGNOW.COM it should be available for 5 bucks. :)

Be forewarned, some of the scanning for the various PDFs available for old FR products is horrible. They should pay you for the difficulty you will have in reading the material.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2004 :  22:58:58  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on the thread.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2020 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000