Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Geryon's Death Spell
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RavenShadow
Acolyte

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2016 :  01:21:55  Show Profile Send RavenShadow a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Was Geryon's Death Spell ever put to paper?
I remember the passage from Shadowdale where Midnight's spell went awry, and Elminster had to teleport in to dispel it after her spell morphed into the death spell.
I was just curious as to whether anyone ever published it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand this storm." The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2018 :  09:44:25  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good thing I searched first. I also want to know about this spell. So, I cast the raise death spell to see if this catch someone's attention.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

bloodtide_the_red
Learned Scribe

USA
297 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2018 :  18:50:01  Show Profile  Visit bloodtide_the_red's Homepage Send bloodtide_the_red a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have never seen this on paper. Like a lot of things in a lot of Ed Greenwood's books, it does not have any published game stats.
Go to Top of Page

Thraskir Skimper
Learned Scribe

204 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2018 :  04:30:16  Show Profile Send Thraskir Skimper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zeromaru X

Good thing I searched first. I also want to know about this spell. So, I cast the raise death spell to see if this catch someone's attention.

Raise Death spell?

Thay Red
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000